The Heroes of Olympus A New Demigod Means A New Quest

sparkles3 posted on Dec 20, 2011 at 12:27AM
a fan-fiction by sparkles3
*Chapter One*
*Claudette*
"get up, please!" someone was shaking me and calling my name. "i can't. it's too early." i said, half asleep. "get up-ow!" Alia said. she clutched her furry leg in pain. wait, furry leg? i decided i must have still been dreaming. i sat up groggily and pinched my arm. i felt it. since when did Alia have fur. and were those horns that were peeking out of her kinda big, brown hair? "Claudette, please, come with me." she shook my shoulder. i stood up and followed her to the window of my friend's house. a freaky monster thingy was digging around in her backyard. it looked up at me with glowing red eyes. it looked like some kind of huge dog with fangs. "di immortales!" Alia cursed in Ancient Greek. i somehow understood that it meant, "oh gods!" or something like that. "we have to go, NOW!" she said, sounding really worried. she snuck to the door and threw a gold coin into the morning mist. "Iris, goddess of the rainbow, show me... Nico di Angelo at Camp Half-Blood!" she said. "hey, Alia." a boy appeared on a screen type thing. he had olive skin and black hair. "hey Nico. i found one."she said. found one what? i wondered. "i'll send a truck."he said. Alia waved her hand through the mist. a van with something printed on it, but i couldn't read it. curse my stupid dyslexia! the guy who she talked to over the mist stuff was in the back. a chicken lady was driving. "what the heck?!" i asked. i was so confused!!!
TO BE CONTINUED!!

The Heroes of Olympus 10 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sparkles3 said…
*Chapter Two*
*Alia*
"come on, get in!" Nico and i were trying to get Claudette into the truck. she just refused. and threatened our lives. and almost killed my neighbor. and punched. well i could go on and on and on about what all she did, but that would just be boring. "please get in. please." Nico said. 'wow.' i thought. 'he thinks that if he pulls his puppy dog face everybody will do what he says.' Claudette tilted her head to the side in a confused way. she shrugged and got in the car. 'boys!' i thought. she sat in the corner and applied some eyeshadow. i shook my head. Nico is so... unbelievable at times. "GRRRRR!' i glared daggers at Nico as he talked to Claudette about what was going on. "-so they really exist?" i heard the last part of her question. he nodded. "i knew i wasn't crazy! i knew that dude had one eye!" she looked as excited as a two year old promised candy and a pony. 'Firework' came on the radio. we could hear it back where we were."OH!! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!" Claudette yelled. she sang along and her voice made everything feel warm, like basking in the sun. she stopped singing and i realized i had been dancing. Nico was looking at me like a physco. "what?" i demanded. "oh, that." i realized that Claudette had been spell singing. and that was a gift that only a few children of Apollo had. also, as if to make it clearer, a mini sun was floating over her head.
TO BE CONTINUED AGAIN!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tortillialuvsrr said…
big smile
HEY!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! IT SEEMS INTERESTING!!! I WILL DEFINATLEY TRY AND KEEP UP!!! POST SOON!
laugh
cool. in case you haven't guessed, i have way too much time on my hands. way WAY too much...
*Nico*
so, a sayter sends me an Iris message,a newbie starts spellsinging, and then a little sun starts to glow over her head. i've definitely had weirder days than this. i don't know if you think that's possible, but when your a demigod nothing is normal. and we weren't even close to camp. the ride was definitely about to get much more interesting. we had been on the rode for about 10 minutes when a big hellhound smashed against the truck. Claudette was screaming, as any newbie would, Alia was trying to calm her down, and the harpie had dissapeared. i hopped out of the back and found myself face to face with my buddy, Mrs. Oleary. "IT'S OKAY GUYS! IT IS JUST MRS. OLEARY!" i called. i scratched her behind the ears and she looked happy. she faded into the night and i looked back at the truck. it was destroyed. would i be able to shadow travel all the way to camp? probably. i went to see if the girls were okay. they both had some bruises, but they were otherwise fine. Claudette looked kinda freaked out. Alia just looked shaken up a little bit. i wondered what my face portrayed...
TO BE CONTINUED!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک horse22133454 said…
big smile
Really good post soon
if i get 3+ comments i will post something!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fros4est said…
post soon
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
this is REALLY good:) please post soon!!! :D XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kaia143 said…
smile
Good story!! Post soon!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک horse22133454 said…
post soon