The Heroes of Olympus Phantom Theif

kronos_nmbr_13 posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 04:48AM
This is a story when percy is 16 but does not yet know of camp half blood. As every other male jacksons when turning sixteen he gets the urges to steal artifacts and sending letters to cops telling them what he wanted to steal. As just how his mothers side of the family had a legend behind it so did his fathers.

Chapter I : 16

Percy

As I treid blocking my sally's blows with my practice sword. Oh right I forgot to tell youb that my aunt crazy. I mean what kind of aunt wants their child to be a theif.
"Sally tell me why were doing this again?" I asked. " were doing this so you can host the soul of darshia, besides your mother wwanted you to be one." She repleid.
" who? And why would you want another soul to take over my body." " darshia the soul who happens to be the pride of the whole jackson family. And even if I didn't want him to take over your body, I can't do anything about it it happens to every male jackson." She said. Then the door opened it was my step dad paul blofis, they took me in after. My mother was murdered. " alright were done for now go and venture around long island." She said. " don't you think ill look like a theif." * duh that's why she told you to go their in the first place* said a voice in my head. Sally saw the look on my face and smiled. " darshias here." "Ha where." Then I bblanked oiut.

After who knows what I finally woke up. Then I saw sally holding onto a pistol and a thompson machine gun. " what the heck are those." I screamed. Then my right chest stung, I looked and saw that I had the roman numeral VIII on it.
" and what the heck happened to me." " it just appeared on to your skin smoking while you were asleep." She ssaid.
Darshia left these for you." She ssaid handing me the guns, I don't know why but I took them with out hesitation.
I walked towards the door and went outside I got in pauls car. He didn't realy carre about wjat happens to it since it was his old one and that was to be my b-day prwesent. Then I headed towards long island where I was met by a huge hoard of weird monasters. I took out my thompson and started to open fire....

What do you think do you like it.

Comment spam and critisism is ok with me.

The Heroes of Olympus 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kronos_nmbr_13 said…
Preview for the second chapter.

I woke up when it was raining then I heard gunshots go off I looked outside my windows to see the whole camp was outside looking at what ever was on the other side of the hill. I walked outside and pushed through the crowd of delinquents to see a huge hoard of monsters being taken down by a sibgle gunman.

What do you think
Chapter II: the missing boy

Thalia

I woke up when it was raining and i heard gunshots go off. i looked outside my window to see the whole camp was outside looking at what ever was on the otherside of the hill. i walked outside and pushed through the crowd of delinquents to see a huge hoard of monsters being taken down by a single gunman.the weird was that the boy Wasn'T. getting wet from the rain and i was practicaly soaking wet. then the hemes cabin door opened and luke catallan came out. " what's going on out here." He asked. " some guy outside camp is sloughtering monsters." I repleid. Annabeth my best friend came out of the athena cabin with a rain coat on. * why didn't. I think of that* I told my self in my head.
" why's everyone outside in the rain." She asked. " like I told luke here, some guy outside camp is sloughtering monsters." I said. " then why is everyone here standing here like statues. They should be helping." She said. " which one the monsters or that kid over their." Luke said pointing down the hill. Then lukes face became priceless his face was mixed with confusion, surprised and a couple more faces that would have made me laugh. " what's wrong luke I assked him." He turned mine and annabeths head towards the direction the boy was and saw that the battle was now over and theboy was laying on the street unconcuis and surronded by the monster dust.

After we were done using our confused and surprised faces. Chiron quickly galloped out of the big house and ordered us to sweep up the boy and bring him into the infurmury. annabeth, luke and I were the ones to bring him into the infurmury with will.
After will was done checking if he had any wounds he told annabeth to stay and watch over him. Since the boy was so strong, luke and I decided not to leave, and stay and watch over the boy with annabeth. " do you mind if we stay here and help you watch over him." I asked. " no, not at all, besides I have nothing to do here." She said.

------3 hours later-------

We were still in the infurmury watching over the uncouncuis boy while everyone else was having fun outside since they all finished sweeping up the street. But the aphrodite kids of course they payed the whole hermes cabin to do their part of the cleaning. So they could stand outside the infurmury and wait for the boy to wake up.
" you guys can leave now you know, you guys go have fun with all the other campers." Annabeth said to break the awkward silence that had infested the whole infurmury after the aphrodite cabin decidded to camp outside the infurmury. " nah luke and I will stay here, after all we are your friends, right luke." I ssaid.
I looked towards lukes direction to see him mumbling. Then the I looked towards the bed where the boy was suppose to be and he was gone.

last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
heart
Chapter III: the theif aawakens

Percy

I woke up 3 hours later with 3 teen agers around my age sitting on bed at my right side. They were talkng about how board they were. The girl with black hair said something to the blonde haired girl and turned to the blonde haired guy she was sitting next to. Then right their I ssaw my chance to get away. But I didn't. See my weapons anywhere until I looked up on the shelf. I quickly took the the weapons and jumped onto the support beams. It was kind of cool how I could jump up 5 extra feet than most humans can. Then I looked down to see the black haired girl turn back towards the bed I was laying on and saw that the bed was empty and started to show the other two the empty bed. They started to looke for me. I quickly snuck out of the building and ran towards the woods.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

I madde one heck of a mistake when I walked into those woods. Because right when I walked in gigantic scorpions were in my sight. They outnumbered me and their shell was probobly to thick for my bullets to get through. But it wouldn't hurt to try, right. I took out my thompson and started to shoot. After shooting those fat scorpions, I had good news and bad news, good news the scorpions were dead, bad news the people outside the forest in the camp probobly heard the gunshots. Then the voice in my head started to talk. * let me take care of them * " yeah but you'll hurt them." I replied outloud while hoping no one was their watching me. They would probobly think I'm crazy. * then I won't hurt them, I swear.* " I don't know why I trust you right now but even like right now I need your help how are you going to help me." I asked. * easy just let me take over.* " how do I do that." I asked. * easy just relax and do completely nothing.* " alright" I sighed. I relaxed then everything went blank.

Selena

I was with annabeth, thalia, and luke looking for the boy in the big house when we heard the gunshots.
It was coming from the woods, the four of us quickly joined the other campers. We all started to sprint towards the woods. When we got their we saw a whole bunch of big piles of dust. Probobly the scorpions. Then out of nowhere the boy jumped off a tree and pionted a machine gun against lukes face and a pistol at thalias chest.
The two of them were obviosly shocked of what had just happened, because noone ever managed to sneak up on thalia and luke. The boy then looked around his souroundings as if he just had gotten their. He looked at me and I saw no emotin behind them, like the body was just a walking corpes.
Then he some how managed to get away from us again simply by jumping. The weird thing was that he somehow managed to jump up 12 feet into the air. Then we started chasing him again. This time he was heading for camp half blood. When we got their he was blocked by the olympian gods himself. He wasn't surprised or fazed or anything by this. When we saw the olympians we quickly got our weapons pointed at the teenager. " what is your bussines here boy." Boomed zues. The boy paid no attension to him. I thought he was looking at my mother since she was behind zues. And that most men don't pay attension to lord zues because of aphrodite. But he wasn't staring at her all the olympians followed his gaze towards the half blood hill and onto the golden fleece when we rialized what he was after we charged him. " stop we will take care of him ourselves." Boomed posiedon. All the campers nodded their heads. " hnm, still won't take help after what happened during world war 2 poseidon." The boy asked. Poseidons eyes widened.
How do you know about that I never told anyone what happened on that day." Poseidon said with anger. " what didn't you tell us uncle." Asked artimis. " during world war 2, well to be more spacific, during d-day my castel was breached somehow and my sword was stollen." Poseidon explained. " a boy around his age." Poseidon said pointing at the boy. " with black wings." " WHAT AND YOU NEVER TOLD US SOMETHING OF THIS MATTER." Yelled zues. " I am very sorry brother." Poseidon apologized. Zues sighed. " and you think this boy was that boy you saw long ago." Zues asked.
Poseidon shrugged. " then you deserved the death of the woman you loved, the woman you killed yourself to keep your kingdom safe, maria jackson. then the boy started to speak to himself and all I heard was" then go nuts." Then thwe boys eyes changed color to seagreen. And I saw hatred in his eyes and he cgarged poseidon. Zues interveined and slaped the boy acroos the feild. Poseidon went to check on him and found a necklace the boy was wearing. It had a picture of a man and a woman, and the woman was holding a baby. I read poseidons lips outloaud that every one could here it. " my son".....

chapter IX: don't know what to call this chapter

Annabeth

After the boy was brought back into the infurmury and this time in chains. I don't know why the gods spared his life, since he did try to attack the god of the sea. The gods went back to olympus to discuss something, probobly about the guy that just treid to kill one of them.
Before they left they told chiron to stay in the big house and await their answer of what to do about the boy. And again we were sent to gaurd him in the infurmury but this time he was in chains. He didn't realy do much after he woke up he just sat their playing around with the chains. His brain must have been mest up when he flew across the feild. Then he stopped luke treid to make a conversation with him. But he didn't answer back. Thalia told luke it was useless. Bbut then the boy started to talk. " why don't you people hate your god parents or what ever you call them." " don't you hate them for leaving you." " they made arule about not interfering with their childrens lives." Thalia said. " did they make a rule about killing your other parents too." With that luke snaped. " you shut the hell up, you don't know what the gods are like." Neither do you, you spend your whole life trying to impress them trying to get them to notice you, but they don't pay attension." The boy repleid. Luke then picked him up off the bed and punched him causing the boy to fly half way through the bilduing.
Isn't it your dads fault that your mothers crazy." He ssaid after he got up off the floor. Then lukes eyes widened "how did you know that." Luke asked.
" I have my ways." The boy repleid. " what's your name." Thalia asked glaring at him. " my name is persues jackson." Pursues ssaid. " luke your dad had the power to stop your mother from trying to be the oracle." " don't listen to him luke." I said with worry in my voice. "it was my mothers choice." luke said with anger in his voice. " yes it was your mothers choice, but if hermes did love you and your mother he would have never let your mother try to be the oracle. he had the power to erase her memories and replace them so she could lead you into a happy life. but instead he just makes more children." persues said. " they have lots of children so we can help them fight off monsters who threaten olympus and their thrones." luke explained. " exactly." he said. " what." i said confused. " don'T you get it their only using you and your mortal parents., like luke said they only have lots of children so you can all help them protect What'S theirs. to them your parents are just what suppleis them of soldiers and all of you in this camp their children are just the soldiers your all pawns, replacable soldiers." persues said. " your wrong were not replacable to them." thalia and i yelled at the same time. " then why do they have so many children." he said. that question we Didn'T have an answer to. he put his hands around the chains and tugged on them and the links broke. we treid to chase after him but luke stopped us. " what are you doing luke He'S getting away." I yelled. " he has a point, are we replacable to the gods, if not why do we have so many siblings from different mortal parents." Luke said as he started to yell. " I'm not doing a single thing those olympians say until I. Get my damn answer." Then we looked back in front of us where persues was standing.
Shpater x:

Thalia

Afte we told chiron what happened except the parts when luke said persues had a point.
I was heading towards the zues' cabin when I decided to visit the pine tree that was at the borders of the camp.
When I got their something was extremely wrong the golden fleece that luke had put on the tree was gone. The fleece was their to make the magical berrier stronger. I ran towards the big house to tell chiron of what I had just witnissed.
I was 3 yards away from the door of the big house when annabeth and luke got in my way and asked what was wrong.
" the golden fleece its gone, its not on the tree anymore." I said gasping for air. Lukes eyas widened. Then all three of us were running towards the big house. When we got their we simmotainuisle kicked the door open. And their sat a stunned chiron and god with cards in their hand. Then before they could make a comment to what I had just done. I yelled." The golden fleece is missing." That's when chiron jumped out of his wheel chair and ran outside towards half blood hill. I looked back to see mr. D still playing cards with his invicible opponents. Huh I turned around and followed chiron. Whispering " I hope he loses." " I heard that." Mr. D yelled as we ran away. When we got their chiron was investigating the crime scene with some other campers. Then alopt of campers started to head up half blood hill.
I started to help look for close also. I was looking on the branches of the tree, when isaw a lack feather. Then I remmembered what uncle poseidon had said. A boy with a pair of black wings had stolen his sword during d-day.
But that's imposible I thought to myself. That happend in world war 2 the guy that did that haas to be dead by now.
I clibmed down the tree and ran to chiron to show him what I found. We must warn the gods about this." Chiron said.
He asked me for a drachma. He prayed to the goddes iris and tossed in the drachma into a rain bow.
And an image of the throne room appeared. What is wrong chiron." Zues boomed as he showed up on the image.
" I'm afraid we have something to show you here my lord." Chiron said. " zuees nodded and dissapeare. Then he sho0wed up next to the tree. And many more gods showed up as well. Onec the shining lights were replaced by gods. Zues asked." What do you have to show me chiron." " this my lord." Chiron said as he handed the black feather.
Zues examined the feather." what about it." zues asked, then his eyes widened." you must be mistaken chiron. that boy should be dead." zues said. " we never know brother." hades said as he came out of line behind zues.
" are their any missing campers." poseidon yelled. then the whole camp started to look around for missing campers in the crowd. that kid that attacked lord poseidon today got away maybe he took it." a camper yelled. and the crowd of demigods started to nod their heads. poseidons eyes saddened. " iris show us persues." poseidon said. then a rainbow appeared out of nowhere and an image of persues showed up. he was walking in a school hallway with the golden ffleece. and campers started to murmur while gods put on angry faces. luke looked pretty upset. then peersues started to talk to himself saying why whoever stole the fleece. he walked into the boys bathroom. then girls in the crowd started asking how boys could go to the bathroom in urinals. except annabeth ofcoaurce , she was complaining about how the boys bathroom looked A loT better than the girlss. the gods put on confused looks on why persues was talking to himself. " hey poseidon, your kidds crazy." yelled hermes. luke was watching the rainbow like hiss life ddepending on it.
persues started to talk to himself again. then he spat out blood and screamed in pain. all the gods got even mnore cconfused. " What'S happening to me." pesues yelled. then a new voice." your transforming." it said. " iris is nyone else in the room with him" athen asked. iris shook her head." then that must be another voice in his head." athena said. " into what." persues treid to choke out. " me" the voice said. " why." persues asked spitting blood." because i need to steal some weapons, sure i have the two guns but i need something for close combat, but Don'T worry ill give you your body back but ill take over right now." the voice said. then persues collapsed on the floor. then the voice spoke again well thank you olympians for saving me the time to contact you now you can witnis this tranfomation."
" who are you." asked athena. " poseidon should know after all i still have something That'S his." the voice said.
everyone stared at poseidon. "it Can'T be you what did you do with my sword." poseidon said." what are you going to take next." hermes said. "you hear that luke." every one looked at luke he had an angry face on. " it looks like what percy here told you was right they only care about what ever is theirs." the voice said." well enough chit-chat its time for me to take over.." the voice said. then persues' hair got a little bit longer and the next thing that happend was that his clothes morphed into a black sweatpants AnD. a black sleeveless muscel shirt. then a pair of black wings popped out of his back and the iris massage ended. chiron well be staying here for the night." zues said.