pigs16 posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 04:41PM
This is my version of the mark of athena

Enjoy!
last edited on Dec 24, 2011 at 04:42PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pigs16 said…
Percy pov

percy couldn't wait to see Annabeth. He wanted to jump up and down with excitement. As the ship cicled above a little head popped out from the ship and siad "Yo!" Percy didn't recognize who that was so he thought it must be a new camper. Finally, the ship landed and a guy with blonde hair and a little scar oover his lip came out. Percy figured that this must be the famous Jason. Everyone ran up to him and started saying things lik " hi" " Where have been?" or "What's up!". Percy felt a little uncomfortable, until Reyna walked up to him and said "He seems a lot different, Percy. Could you keep an eye on him?" "sure, But why? He seems like the Jason everyone knew" Percy replied. " I don't know, something is definitly different about him" she said. Then she walked away to go join the crowd, leaving him and Frank standing there awkwardly. Suddenly, Annabeth's head camme into view. She searched the grounds for Percy then, layed her eyes on him for a moment. At first, she hesitated, then she ran and jumped on him. "Percy," she said "where have you been?" Percy just looked at her and said " who are you?" with a straight face. She looked like she was about to cry, thee Percy said " Just kidding" and Annabeth smacked him across the face. "Ow! percy said.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percyroxz said…
that was really good, post soon. would u mind checking out by forum?
here's the link
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XYZawesome said…
Good stuff .Hey since you're into The Mark of Athena..you should check out this facebook page I found- the best one so far.Heres's the link
link
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Good stuff .Hey since you're into The Mark of Athena..you should check out this facebook page I found