The Heroes of Olympus Demigods :The new generation!!!!

goodyb0y55 posted on Jan 20, 2012 at 04:41AM
Five years after the giant war peace ruled over all, but as we know being demigods somethings gonna come up sooner or later. I was hoping it would be later. Well I'm wrong, and if you think I'm the famous percy jackson or jason grace your wrong too. There are new demigods in town, and you thought scribe riordans records of percy were crazy wait till you read this. Finally you've been wondering who I am some nameless up start demigod your wrong, the names Casey Duncan son of poseidon, grandson of bellona, decedant of daedalous,and aspiring rapper/singer.

The Heroes of Olympus 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک goodyb0y55 said…
big smile
Ch.1. Jaeda kills our homeroom teacher.

Let's start at the begining. It was a normal day for the students at Fedrick Douglass middle school. By that I mean one of those run down schools in the bad part of New York City. This is where the gangsters and bad kids are put. But I have a problem, I'm one of the only two white kids in this school the other is Jaeda Scott. And I'm not really populare, but the attitudes and habits rubbed off on me. No one knows it, but I'm practiclly one of the best rappers in my school. One time I tried out for the talent show, when the principal said it was my time to preform I went on stage and got off stage when someone said '' Man, you must be up out your mind. White boys don't know to rhyme," So I'm no Mr.Cool. Back to the matter at hand, we were scheduled to go on a field trip to Coney Island. It was our reward for not having food fights for a whole weak. When we got off the bus we were split in homeroom classes. My homeroom teacher is Ms.Cadswell, she was 48 wearing a green blouse, a white skirt with crazy amber colored eyes. "Ohkay class we will be on the western part of the pier," she said in a fake sweet granny voice "and if you are caught by the other homeroom teachers at another parts of the pier months detention." This was said in her real military sergent strict tone. The other kids didn't really care they were all listening to their Ipods or socializing. I just roled my eyes and went to the edge of the pier railing. I love the ocean, I mostly like being near big bodies of water anything from pools to beachs. I then heard something. A music so attracting I couldn't help but walk towards it in a trance. I kept walking til I found myself seperated from my class when the music stop abrubtantly.
"What the...How did I get here," found myself in an abandoned work site. Looks like they were trying to build a new ride, but didn't really get off the ground. (Casey come to me.) I turned around to see if I was being talked to, but no one was there. I only saw a reflection of myself on a shiney piece of metal, a 14 year old wearing a white T shirt, black skinny jeans, a blue hoodie, and black shoes with aburn hair and blue eyes. When I looked closer I saw a snake woman behind me ready strike. I turned around in panic to see death, but nothing. I stood there in confustion wondering what just happened.I left to go rejoin my class, but I found myself lost.
"Mr. Ducan!!" I turned to see Mr. Sparrow the math teacher. He had a tan with black hair, a salmon colored shirt with black pants and shoes. "Come here this instant," I strolled over for my scolding when I saw the snake woman again " Mr.Sparrow watch out!!!" He turned to see a snake tail knock him out. " Hello Casey," it said in a raspy voice. "Turn around," I saw Ms.Cadswell's head on on a bird body. She was a harpy, ohkay didn't know I knew that. The two monsters circled around me ready to pounce. I closed my pinched my self to see if it was real." Oh its real asey loke your death," said the snake woman. "Your gonna kill me," I said trying to hide my fear in sarcasm."aren't the cop gonna quiestion were I am when my mom knows I'm missing." They both just laughed. " the Mist will take care of that, and your mother knew the risk," said Ms.Cadswell. It seemed hopeless so I closed my eye for my inevitable death.
"That's right close your eyes, don't worry it'll be quick." The monsters said in unision. Next thing I heard was a slicing noise. I opened my eyes to see a severed arm, but saw gold dust and a girl standing infront of me. She had blonde hair dyed pink with the ends still blonde. Her hair was shoulder length. She wore black skinny jeans, a black fleece jacket with white stripes at the of the arms over a purple shirt. She had a dagger in her right hand and and left clenched fist. She turned to face me and saw stormy eyes. It was Jaeda Scott " Follow me, Casey" she said in a voice like velvet. "What are you? " I asked. She sighed and said" A Half - Blood, like you." I only had two thoughs in my mind.
The girl that just saved my life is hot, and if I try to make a move she'll probly break my heart and arm.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
mischievous
Please reply I really woud like some comments or spam
Ill be real happy.
smile
Comment if u want more.
crying
WoW. Nobody commented so far sad bi hold my vhead in shame. Ill ditch this forum unless someone comments, no use talking when people don't listen
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک britishgirl4235 said…
smile
I like this it was really good. Why is her hair hot pink? Is Percy and Annabeth and all of them gonna be in it too?