The Heroes of Olympus The Lost Hero, written سے طرف کی me

HecateA posted on Aug 11, 2010 at 11:47AM
Hey guys!
I've been writting fanfiction to stand the excrutiatingly long wait after the cliff ending sample chapters, and I got at least two people who liked my "One Small Unhappy Family" story (go check it out).

This is how I'll do it:
1-Below is posted one or two chapters already.
2-When you guys read it, you can comment on it. I do not want to start conversations here too, if you disaprove the parentage or whatever, if you want to start a forum or write a review article.
3 -I will not comment. So anytime you see "HecateA" it means there's a new chapter up.
4 -If I get no views on 1 week I will asume that:
a) I have the gift of sight and am leaking the real story and Rick has kidnapped all of you but hasn't located me yet and will destroy my computer and send Clarisse to retrieve you.
b) Asteroids are hitting the houses of the nice people of the Heroes of Olympus spot and will move to Russia since I'm next
c) You guys aren't interested anymore. Either way, I'll stop publishing.
4- Please, please, please listen to the rules! If at anytime the spamming goes out of control (I doubt it with the anti-spam goddess among us) I will stop putting them on, which would suck for the people who aren't spamming.

Enjoy!
 ارے guys! I've been writting fanfiction to stand the excrutiatingly long wait after the cliff ending
last edited on Jan 21, 2011 at 10:28PM

The Heroes of Olympus 66 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...