The Heroes of Olympus Jason's Life

i_luv_percy posted on May 31, 2011 at 01:18AM
This is like the pjo series but instead of percy its jason and his friends.

The Heroes of Olympus 20 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک halfblood963 said…
big smile
yaaaay
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک i_luv_percy said…
Chapter 1
Jason
June 1st 6:00 am SPQR

I have never wanted to be a demigod. Especially for so long. I mean if you ever ask a demigod (if you ever meet one) since how long they have been training they might say since the were 12. The youngest at SPQR are probably seven. The oldest maybe 20. But I have been here since I was 2. I was even tested when I was two.Well I wasn't really tested. Lupa was about to kill me but I struck her with lightning and thought I had a good future as a warrior. I don't remember anything about my mortal family. I know I had a sister but I haven't told anyone about her yet not even my best friend Bobby or Dakota. I don't remember anything about my mom. I just remember that we were in the park and my mom took me to the wolf house. Lupa tested me and when we were leaving I could hear my sister sobbing. Besides that, I'm a child of the big three so I don't know what will happen. There is this prophecy about a child of the big three about turning sixteen and it is more likely for me to die. I am currently twelve and sixteen isn't that far away. Lupa said not to worry about it there could be many more half bloods that are children of the big three. I was still lying in bed. It was about time to train so I started getting ready. When I open the door I found Booby with his hand up about to knock.
-"Lupa wants to see you." He said. I could practically see him thinking all the possibilities of what Lupa wanted to say to me. His gray eyes and blond hair practically said "I'm a son of Mirvena." His hair used to be long for a guy but then he lost a bet to my friend Dakota. If you guys haven't guessed it yet, Dakota is a daughter of Victoria. She has long brown hair and hazel eyes. People say she could pass any day being a daughter of Venus. Hazel was a daughter of Apollo she had brown hair and brown eyes and she was amazing at archery and singing.
-"Well, I better not keep her waiting see you later Bobby."
-"Later." He answered. I walked to the senate building while thinking what Lupa wanted.

I'll post chapter 2 next monday.

last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک halfblood963 said…
big smile
awesome more more
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percysmile said…
Awesome

•)
okay guys sorri iwont be able to post today i will for sure post tomorrow. oh and do you guys want i only jasons pov or differnt peoples pov
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percyposeiedon3 said…
big smile
Pretty good ....post soon..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک afailname said…
Yeaah post soon pleazzeeee
angry
Well i am really mad because i had five chapters done and i accdentilly cancled out and they are gone i feel like crying i will post tomorrow because i am really bad at this computer i will write it when i cool off.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PenelopeWolf1 said…
crying
Good Chapter! :) And Im sorri about the chapters :(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pink-bookworm said…
This is cool plz post
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک afailname said…
crying
What happend to posting PLEASSSSSSEE POST SOON!!!!!!!!!
kay so sorry for not posting in a long while but heres chapter 2 it's not as good as last time I wrote it sorry.

Chapter 2
Renya
June 1 6:30

Well this isn't going well I thought. I was tangling 50 feet in the air tied to chains over a blazing fire. I was already used to it so I didn't really freak out. I always seem to talk out the monsters that captured me,but i wasn't so sure about these monsters. They were big and hairy the strangest thing is that they only had one eye. My day didn't start out like this. I was happily walking to school with my friends when all of a sudden some big hairy thing grabs me. My friends freaked out but my weakest friend, that had a disease that he couldn't even walk, Jake let go of his crutches and took off his pants. He was part donkey at the bottom. I knew he was weird but not this weird. He was trying to get them but the monster just kicked him out of the way. He was unconscious.
-"Jake!" I yelled. even though he was part donkey it didn't mean he wasn't my friend. The monster was squeezing me way to hard. I blacked out. I wake up and finding myself here. The monsters backs were turned away from me.
- " you think she's dead ma?" the small hairy one answered. I named him ugly number 2.
-"no shes still breathing." she answered. I named her ugly number 1.
-" i think shes kinda pretty" said ugly number 2. Eww a monster was checking me out.They turned around and ugly number 1 laughed.
-"You're awake now demigod." I have heard that word billions of times along with halfblood. Many monsters have called me that. " Do you know who we are demigod?"
-"Uhh a monster?"
-"Hahaha We are the meanest Cyclopes ever of the west."
-" oh now that you mention it I have heard of you but good thing you aren't Cyclopes of the middle east I have heard way more about them. They are way meaner and tougher." that got her she got really mad.
"those Cyclopes think there all bad but they are not we are way worse. What else have you heard about them?"
"well You have to untie so I can tell you because I can't with these chains tied around me."
"alright we'll untie. . . Wait a second you cant fool daughter of Venus, charmspeak doens't work on me. Lower her into the fire." This is when I started freaking out. Then all of a sudden a boy comes flying in. I wasn't upset about that because this guy was really hot. He had blond hair and blue eyes he was wearing a purple shirt. I was busy staring at him I totally forgot he was flying and that I was being lowered into a blazing fire. He motioned me to me quiet. I couldn't stand the fire anymore I counldn't pass out in front of this hot guy but sadly I did.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک athena305 said…
cake
This is really good! Luvin' this idea. Here's a cake to bribe you to post more. Or would you prefer a monkey?
cake
@athena305 I think the cake worked

Here's a sneak peak of chapter 3
Jason

I entered the senate building wondering what Lupa wanted. I sat down in front of her.
-"Jason I need to talk to you about. . ." she was never done with that sentence because Jake a faun comes in holding his pants up talking franticlly.
-"Lupa the Cyclopes captured her, they captured Renya."
-"Whos Reyna?" I asked
-" Shes a demigod we have been watching. Jake thinks a shes a daughter of Venus. Jason go get her. We will continue this conversation later."
-" Yes Lupa." I said as I bowed. Me and Jake went outside and asked the Apollo cabin if we could use one of there chairiots."
-" She's in an abandoned warehouse here in frisco." Jake said.
-"All right let's get going." It wasn't a long ride we got there in like 10 minutes. What freaked me out was that there was smoke coming out of the building. "Find a way to get In and I will meet you inside." Then I heard a monster say lower her in. I controlled the winds to get me in though a hole on top. When I got in there was a girl staring at me she was dangleing over a blazing fire. I motioned to her to be quiet. She was very pretty. She had long Carmel colored hair and from far away her eyes looked blue but I couldn't see them very well. I think Jake is right that she's a daughter of venus. Then she blacked out. I looked down I saw Jake and Bobby. Wait what was Bobby doing here.

I'll pOst the rest tomorrow or maybe today if I get another cake. And here's a cake to all of you to welcome u here
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AmazingPercy said…
cake
great chapter i love ur story
here's a cake
meh
Sorry I didn't post today but I will post tomorrow
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pink-bookworm said…
Cool chapter
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک athena305 said…
SO COOL! I'm really excited.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک labyrinth75 said…
Cool
I was thinking of writing a story about Jason's Life but I guess u beat me to it
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک oceanlover123 said…
big smile
huh aint u posting? cool chappie