The Heroes of Olympus Jason Grace and the arrows of love

poseidonftw posted on Jun 08, 2011 at 07:40PM
Charachters- Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo & others.
Rating: T
Synopsis: Aphrodite's plan was simple. Dip Eros' arrows in the strongest love potion she could get her hands on and then make him shoot Jason with one when he's right in front of Piper. He falls madly in love with her and ta da a happy ending. What Aphrodite didn't count on was the fact that the arrow's magic made the son of Jupiter pass out. When he wake's up the first one that he sees is Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena. Now Annabeth must lead a quest to find Eros with a Jason who's rеady to duel to the death every boy that's within a meter of her and with Piper and Leo. But a fenix is always reborn from the ashes. As Aphrodite believes that this is the best oportunity for a tragic love story she forbids Eros from reversing the magic. And Athena is on the opinion that even if his love for Annabeth is caused by artificial means Jason is still better than the sea spawn. Will Annabeth suceed on her quest or will she fail?

The Heroes of Olympus 23 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AmazingPercy said…
smile
It's a good idea can't wait 4 u to post
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percyposeiedon3 said…
big smile
This is seriously wicked cool !!!!!! Post post post !!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Perseus54321 said…
sounds wicked
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dezzypoo said…
big smile
i can't wait!post post post post post post post post!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chocol8smiles said…
smile
Lol I'll so read this
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Crazy4Thalia2 said…
neat.
I will totally read this
big smile
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sweetbluesea said…
meh
ok all i have to say is that it is a good idea but this is so not cool at all what if something happens AND the is no more percabeth or no more jason and piper(sorry dont know what they are called together) so i will not say more goodluck and post soon to see what u have in mine(dont know if i spelled that right)goodbye
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Huntress100 said…
angelic
post soon it sounds good!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک athena305 said…
Wow, this is a great idea. So creative and detailed! I haven't even read it yet and I love all the twists.

Can't wait!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NicoDiAngelo4 said…
Puuuh-lease post!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pink-bookworm said…
This sounds so cool when ya postin first chappie
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Calypso0 said…
dude, this sounds awesome! I mean, Jason and Percy will be fighting for Annabeth...so romantic. And cool! Post soon!!! (Hey, when are you gonna upload your Jason, Leo and Piper read PJO again?)
laugh
When Are yew going to update?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک poseidonftw said…
@NicoDiAngelo4 sometime next week.
Kayy(:
crying
p-o-s-t
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک greekgirlA said…
cool
big smile
post dude it sounds awsome
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GreekRULES515 said…
big smile
IT sounds like a great idea you posting or....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک toxic_child said…
sounds amazing please post soon!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک helloastrido said…
post?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک greekgirlA said…
6 months? wow u are a deserter before u even start. that's low.