The Sure Thing Johnny Boy...

judesmommy posted on Nov 20, 2008 at 07:26PM
Ah John Cusack...

I've loved him since this film. This started it all for me. He amazing me with his wit and humor. And he wasn't too bad on the eyes either. I always thought Mr. Cusack was just my type, as if back then I actually had one.

I watched this film over and over, even on cable television. This movie started my love affair with John Cusack. This was his first lead role, and many worried that he couldn't carry the film. He proved that he could and went on to such films as Say Anything..., Better Off Dead, High Fidelity and so on.

Truly, can you think of one film where he wasn't fantastic in it? No matter if the film is mediocre, John is always the hands-down scene stealer and was a different kind of leading man. One you could relate to and one you rooted for. He became the "Everyman" if you will.

John Cusack has over the years become one of my favorite actors. He is always a joy to watch on screen and I always look forward to each of his films that come out.

So I pose these questions: What do you think of John Cusack? Have you adored him since this movie like I have? What are some of your thoughts about this film and his performance in it?

Please share some of your thoughts...

The Sure Thing No جوابات