Upcoming فلمیں 300

tarobb1 posted on Mar 14, 2007 at 09:43AM
Post-300, what did you think? Good, Bad, Beautiful? What are your opinions?

I personally think it might'a been too much on the graphic side, and kinda lacking elsewhere, but that's just me and there's soooo much more to the movie-going public. Drop me a line...what did you think?

Upcoming فلمیں 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dave said…
I saw it on opening day IMAX with a packed house which always makes it slightly more fun. I had really high expectations as we've been waiting months for this movie to come out. I wasn't expecting much plot-wise since I knew the graphic novel wasn't that long or complicated. I was sucked right in from start to finish! From the cliffs where they tossed away the little boys to Leonidas in the pile of arrow-ridden bodies. I thought that it was visually-stunning and that each frame and shot could have been a poster. I actually really loved how it was shot and that they slowed down the action. From a filmmaking perspective, it was revolutionary (almost all shot indoors on a single sound stage. And the cartoonishness of the violence made it seem less severe. It was definitely a guy flick with all the adrenaline and constant battle. All in all, I really loved it!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Saphira333 said…
I thought it was a bit to graphic really and the story line was confusing
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ultimatefan said…
Brilliant and of course beautiful