Upcoming فلمیں Golden Compass? Yea یا Nea

tarobb1 posted on Mar 27, 2007 at 05:58PM
Yea!

Upcoming فلمیں 18 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dave said…
You know I've never read the books, but this looks really promising! Daniel Craig AND Nicole Kidman...not too shabby.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tarobb1 said…
They're also going to star in another movie, The Invasion, that's coming out soon...not to mention Eva Green's going to be in The Golden Compass as well.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harold said…
I'm worried that having Nicole Kidman playing Mrs. Coulter is going to draw focus on her character, rather than keeping it on the kids as it should be. The story isn't about her or Lord Asriel, after all. It's about Lyra.

But there's a lot of weird casting choices: Daniel Craig as Lord Asriel makes him a lot younger than he was in the books, while casting Sam Elliott as Lee Scoresby is making him older than the cowboy was in the books. Still, I think it will likely be some entertaining fluff, since the book was such a fine adventure story. Too bad the second and third books didn't keep it up.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PotterGal said…
Really? You thought that harold? I thought the third book was the best. The second wasn't as good as the 1st and 3rd though. I can't wait for the movie. The cast is awesome!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک snoznoodle said…
it's from the makers of Lord of the Rings - it's such a wonderful story and its cast some amazing actors - it's GOT to be good!
I'm dying to see it. I just hope they don't completely change the story like they did with Eragon - that movie was really weird.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Saphira333 said…
It' looks really good don't u think?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twilightlover13 said…
i just finished the books this summer and i loved them. I can't wait for the movie.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک heatherb0828 said…
No thanks, killing God isnt my idea of a good time
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sallywag said…
Really I am all for it sounds banterful(fun).
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twilightfan22 said…
yes i most likely will i mean it doesnt look half bad i say why not!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک no1hsmfan said…
i looked at the game and that looks rubbish and i think the film is going to be aswell.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک luvrofedward said…
it sort of looks ok. i loved the book, and the actors and actresses at the movie are really good, but i dont know about the movie itself.... the game looks really bad.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zerstoren said…
Books= Great
Movie=Not
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gabitha said…
They cut the movie half way off through the novel! WHAT THE!! So if you have not read the books you think the end is near the begining!

And for all those who said that its ment to be good becuase it has a good cast, Most of Nicole Kidman's movies have flopped, really really did a big flop! lol

1st and 3rd books are the best!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cara09 said…
i thought the movie was good and really they only cut out the last few chapeter not half of the book. Although i can't hear Iorik talk with out thinking Gandalf is in the movie
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lmvdk said…
The book is better but the movie isn't bad either.. And it's just stupid that they cut of the end, why did they show some scenes of the end in the trailer?? NOT FAIR!!
Anyway, the book is the best!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cara09 said…
of course the book is best, the books are always better
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Luckyfan2011 said…
The movie was awesome!!!! The books were good too, but the movie was way better!