Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's Black Butler RP

zutaradragon posted on May 15, 2013 at 01:08AM
Just a stone's throw away from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and its young master, Ciel Phantomhive. On the night of Ciel Phantomhive's tenth birthday, a fire engulfed his manor. The boy was missing for a month before returning with a mysterious black clad butler, Sebastian. The servant is actually a demon that had entered into a contract with Ciel, promising the boy to help him achieve revenge on the arsonists in exchange for his soul. Sebastian Michaelis, an exceptionally loyal butler, is ever at Ciel's side, ready to carry out his young master's wishes. As the Queen's guard dog and standing at the top of the British underworld, the young boy must face many difficulties along the way. Black Butler is set in the Victorian era, and carries with it the typical eloquence of its time.
 Just a stone's throw away from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 387 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 387

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zutaradragon said…
~Sebastian
u can call me Sebastian and there's really no need. the nearest event is at the end of the week so ur free to set up ur quarters. *looks at Finny, expecting her or 1 of the others 2 show her 2 them, and i take my leave, walking straight 2 master Ciel*
~Finny
*chuckles softly* we basically have 2 rules...clean things as soon as they get dirty...and wait till the day b4 the event 2 set up because we all do better under pressure...my role is in the garden.
i'm chief. *Baldroy nods*
and i'm more of the typical maid. *Mey-Rin replies*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک darkmoon47 said…
so what will my role b
~Finny
where ever u fit best. *smiles* we honestly don't care what u end up doing and neither doesn't he.
~Sebastian
Master Ciel. *bows slightly 2 him* it seems the young lady who was at our door is staying 4 a while and working 4 us. *he nods*
ok...can i have something sweet...?
no, young master, u'll ruin ur appetite 4 supper. (he acts as a parent/guardian 2)
Yumi
oh.....my old master had me doing a lot of things so I am really good at everything
~Finny
1 of those "only keep 1 servant at any time" masters, hu? *uses air quotes*
~Jessey
*walking around changing all of the signs for my animal care facility by simply touching them* life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale...*i whisper softly* full of constant twists and turns and happiness only matched by the sorrow we generally feel living through this story we call life...
Yumi
*i nod* sadly
~Finny
fortunately there's always been 3 of us "how is Sebastian going 2 explain if she catches him serving master Ciel...?" *i find myself thinking*
~Jessey
*finishes and walks bak home thro the forest* i should move them instantly. *i say 2 myself* so any1 who shows up doesn't have to worry...
Yumi
good
~Finny
and he's not the type 2 hurt any1 *smiles happily. Mey-Rin nods*
unless they attack 1st *Baldroy adds. Mey-Rin nods again*
~Jessey
*makes it 2 my house n casually flicks my hand, shrinking everything from the house to the small zoo i've acquired but leaving all the animals. the things r small enough to fit in my pocket and that's where they go* ok, guys, we're moving! *i smile and starts walking. they follow happily* "good thing they have a giant wall around their place..."
Yumi
thats good to
my friend has a Sebastian plushy n i wants it so bad!!)
~Finny
he still hasn't told us who's coming over...*i mutter*
n when does he ever...? *Mey-Rin looks at my*
good point...*sigh*
~Sebastian
master, have u compiled all of the ideas for the visit?
tht's y i wanted animals here b4 then...*he sighs* i'm missing 1 thing...just 1 idea...and i can't come up with it...i thought a change of pace might help...
~Jessey
*stops outside the wall of their garden n makes the place big again, adding a winding driveway from the road 2 my house destroying as few trees as possible. all the animals instantly go bak 2 their cages except my cats n dogs of course. Savanna, both her name and her breed, jumps on2 my shoulders and i smile* hello pretty girl...
Yumi
what
~Finny
who's coming over at the end of the week, i mean...he didn't tell us...
~Sebastian
*senses something and Ciel goes bak 2 what he was doing so i go 2 investigate*
Yumi
someones coming here and u dont kno who
~Finny
probably a business thing...*shrugs* he has a bad habit of telling us last minute...
yeah, if he tells us...*Mey-Rin nods*
~Sebastian
*walks into the garden n hears a sound on the other side of the wall* is that a...lion...? *points at the wall n a red dot forms. with it i draw an arch n when i finish an elaborate iron gate forms which i walk thro n look around* holy-
i'm sure u kno as well as i do that's not it at all...
Yumi
do u think i should tell Master Sebastian what my old Master looks like in case he comes here
~Finny (who i just found out is a guy....4 this rp it's a girl cuz THT'S WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE!!)
"It still sounds weird" he has this weird ability 2 read people...i'm sure he'd know him if he showed up...
~Sebastian
so u'r admitting it? but u don't seem...like the others....*I look at her*
i'm not...*she replies as i notice the cat on her shoulder n smile happily*
Yumi
But I should inform the Master just in care
~Finny
sure...*nods* but I'm sure he's busy right now..."i thought he said he didn't lie...maybe he meant he only doesn't lie 2 master Ceil..."
~Sebastian
*looks over at the black cat with amber eyes and then back at Jessey* she only ever liked me...
all animals love me. *she smiles*
u r a very confusing little human...
that's because i'm not....remember...?
no, ur still a LITTLE human...but i can tell-*trails off when i hear a bell...no1 else would ever hear, and i look at her* I'll be back...*walks off bak in2 the house*
Yumi
Oh I will wait then
~Finny
we can show u 2 ur quarters. *Smiles* often they leave us here as well...
~Sebastian
*Finds Ciel in his study and he looks up at me* i fear we have yet another killer on the loose...we'll have 2 talk 2....*he sighs n i nod*
shall we go b4 it's dark or shall we wait until 2morro?
we must go now. i trust the others know what they're suppose to be doing...?
yes master Ciel. *i smile n bow slightly, opening the door. we both walk out and go 2 find the expert on murders...the Undertaker...*
 ~Finny we can دکھائیں u 2 ur quarters. *Smiles* often they leave us here as well... ~Sebastian *Finds
Yumi
thank you....it is not often that people show me any kindness
~Finny
well that's gonna be different as long as you're here. *nods*
yeah, Sebastian is rlly nice! *Mey-Rin replies*
Yumi
the master does seem nice
~Fin
oh yes! quite nice.
most of the times...*Baldroy mutters*
~Jessey
*watches them arrive at Undertakers and he's out in the grave yard. i sneak closer* Undertaker, u need to tell us about thi, their r 2 cases we need worked out n we kno u kno about at least 1! *Ciel glares at him*
uh uh uh...*he wags his hand* now u kno i don't give information 4 free *he shoots out at him n he groans*
i rlly don't like this...*he mutters. i think now's a good time...*
oh but could u make an exception? *i say as i walk out, holding my hat in my hands* just this once?
what is she doing here? *Ciel looks up at him*
i don't kno..technically she doesn't work 4 u till 2morro n even then it'll b limited so i suppose she has the freedom 2 do as she pleases...*Sebastian replies*
oh, and just 4 lil' u? *he lunges at me* You seem like the type I'd have had as a Client before...*he grabs me n tilts my head up*
"he still grins like a cheshire cat..." *i think to myself. Sebastian's pupils narrow slightly*
Something changed you forever...and made that very thing impossible...tell me...*he plops my hat bak on my head* Did you find a way to be an entertainment...forever...?
"Did he forget...?" *i think, looking at him. he pauses, putting his finger 2 his lip, and then pokes my cheek*
My lil' Precious...it's been so long...
WHAAAAAT!?!? *Ciel and Sebastian stare, dumbfound*
YOU REMEMBER!!! *i smile, hugging him happily*
Of course i do...ur as close to a daughter I'll ever have...My little Precious...
daughter...? *they look confused*
You've brought my little Precious to me...I'll tell you anything...*he hugs me n i smile happily*
Well...that was easier then expected...*Ciel stares*
yep...*Sebastian nods* (LOOK I DREW OUT THE SCENE!)
 ~Fin oh yes! quite nice. most of the times...*Baldroy mutters* ~Jessey *watches them arrive at Un
Yumi
I think i am gonna like it here 'i hope i don't ever have to leave'
~Mey-Rin
well we've all come from quite...unfortunate...circumstances...n Master took us all in, yes he did. *nods happily*
~Jessey
OH BASSY DARLING~! *a...man? runs in suddenly, looking between me n Undertaker* oh Undertaker, i c i'm 2 l8...but at least i still have Bassy~! *he jumps and Sebastian ducks, making him fly over his head*
um...*i tilt my head n he looks at me, as if just realizing me*
OHH! *he squeels and blushes slightly* another red head~! but something is quite wrong...i sense ur a demon but yet ur soul remains....at least partly...*he walks towards me n goes 2 grab my face. Undertaker swats his hand away*
thts ridiculous *Sebastian replies* n yet...i did sense something...off...about her...*i look around at them*
oh, but it's tru~! Bassy, darling, have u never heard of a Reaper's Intuition? we can sense where a soul lies as easily as u could take it from her...though it might end in an...unseen...event...
tru. *Undertaker nods* it's rare a human survives becoming demon the way she has...surviving with even the trace of a soul left has never been seen...*he looks at me* but y didn't u tell me...?
because...because i didn't want them 2 come after u 2...*i say softly, my head falling* u were the only family i had left...even if we aren't related...
awe, how adorable~! the legendary reaper has a daughter in tow~! *he smirks* n she takes after me.
please stop...*Sebastian growls* that's disgusting...
um, hello? we're here on official business. *Ciel glares at us* i hate 2 break up this little tea party...n y the hell r u here, Grelle!?
what~!? *the man i red looks flustered* i'm not aloud 2 come n visit my Bassy?
I'm not urs...i only serve Young Master
mmmmhmmm....Loyalty is SO hard 2 find in such a HOT package!
now stop it! *Undertaker swats him again* din't u hear? Master Guard Dog has a few questions
oh? R U JEALOUS UNDYYYYY~!? *he squeels* oh, 2 men fighting 4 lil' ol' me...? how tragic...I'M SRY BUT I MUST CHOOSE MY ROMEO!! BASSY, WHERE4 ART THOU BASSY DAAAAAAARLING~!? *he kneels and reaches out 2 Sebastian, who sighs n facepalms*
 ~Mey-Rin well we've all come from quite...unfortunate...circumstances...n Master took us all in, yes
Yumi
oh
~Finny
*looks out the window and sees a giant white dog n runs 2 the window* PLUPLU!! *cheers*
*Baldroy sighs* ur such a child...
i think it's cute! *Mey-Rin smiles*
wait....who's that? *i look farther n see another large dog that's blue and purple. only the head is visible over the brick wall'
~Jessey
*Ciel groans* u ppl r driving me insane! look, i need to kno about the resent string of murders! *he snaps*
oh....which 1s? *Undertaker smirks* the children suddenly dispersing again or the attacks on minorities...?
Yumi
*i look confused*
~Mey-Rin
i think it's another 1, it is! *Joins Finny at the window*
i wanna find out! *Finny goes 2 open the window n me n Bald look horrified*
FINNY! *Bald grabs his shoulder* use the door 4 god's sake!
but...
remember what happened last time u tried 2 jump out the window...? *he reminded him. Finny pauses, then gets the same look as we had*
good point...*he sighs*
~Ciel
both, if u know them...*i reply*
ah, but u know 1 already. *Undertaker replies, grinning that grin of his* it has a little something 2 do with london bridge...
but we killed him. *Grell whines*
it's mighty hard 2 kill a doll. *Undertaker responds* seeing as it's already dead.
Yumi
uhhh.........
~Mey-Rin
it's another hound it is~!
I'm gonna go find out! *Finny runs 2 the door*
that boy is 2 attached 2 the dog...*Bald sighs*
~Jessey
doll...? oh, like Drocell and Veronoica?
Veronoica? *they all look at me*
um...yeah, they work at the fair with Joker...*they look confused and i sigh*
u KNO that creepy doll?! *Sebastian stares at me*
uh...yes...he's actually nice...
GEEZ WOMAN! is there any1 u DON'T kno!? *Grell stares at me*
uh...i don't kno many nobles...*i pause* 'sept the 1s tht show up at my house 2 c the animals....cuz it's sorda become a small zoo (actually it's completely a small zoo) n their kids wanna c...
(she doesn't kno Yumi lol) Yumi
*I look at Bald and my heart starts beating faster and I smile at him*
n Yumi doesn't kno Bald's...love 4 explosives n his flame thrower) ~Baldroy
i think it's cute~! *Mey-Rin smiles*
sure...*i groan, noticing Yumi staring and smiling nervously back* "Damn my inability 2 talk 2 girls n sound right...."
~Jessey
u said he's nice...? *Ciel looks at me*
well....nice in a somewhat creepy sorda way....though that's gotten better after Veronica....*i reply*
nope..........it would be funny to c her reaction when she does find out) Yumi
"what is wrong with me" *I bat my eyes never once taking my eyes off of Baldroy*
she'll find out as soon as he....ah..."cooks" something...after all..."COOKING IS AN ART AND ART MEANS EXPLOSIONS!!!") ~Baldroy
*confused and unsure what 2 do* "y can't i just b able 2 think up something on the spot like Finny..."
~Finny
oh it is~! *cheers* it's another Demon Hound~! *running around the yard happily*
~Jessey
ok, so we have a suspect 4 that 1.....but what about the attacks on minorities, Undertaker....?
well tht was quick...*i mutter* shouldn't u kno some1 b4 u suspect them...?
he's already done something like this in the past. *Ciel replies*
lol) Yumi
*my smile fades* "I guess he just doesn't like me"
~Baldroy
*sighs softly* "I'm still not used 2 peace..."
Bald...maybe we should...*Mey-Rin starts*
yeah, b4 she gets herself burned...
haaaaaaaaa! *we look outside n Finny's being chased by both of them, Pluto spitting fire n the other....water...?*
or...frozen...i guess...
~Jessey
really...?
n so has Joker...so naturally
well i guess it's tru....u can't run from ur past forever...*i sigh* but there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start...
Yumi
*I look outside to see what they r looking at and gasp and back up* w-w-w-what.............
~Bald
*looks at her* oh...ur not familiar with the underworld, are u?
maybe we should tall her, we should! *Mey-Rin replies*
after we save Fin. *looks out and the 2 wolves have stopped, n have started sniffing each other as if they just noticed each other* maybe that won't b needed...
there's a reason this is Phantomhive manor...*Mey-Rin says softly*
~Jessey
i don't kno anything about them...as no1s been killed. *Undertaker replies*
well that's good. *Grell replies*
or it just means the bodies haven't been found. *Ciel sighs* Jessey...u will take me 2 talk 2 Joker n Drocill
pushy...*i look at him* but do-able...
i thought i killed them. *Sebastian says softly*'
*my eyes dart 2 him* so ur Black and he's Smile...fortunately all but Joker have forgotten about their near death experience...*i reply*
Yumi
*I scream at the top of my lungs and run out of the room and I keep running till I trip right in front of the front door*
~Bald
*runs after her* wait, it's ok! i promise! *finds her n kneels next 2 her, sighing softly* it's ok...
quite. *Tanaka walks out, rll, n i stare* the job of the Phantomhives for years has always been 2 keep the delicate balance between humans and the underworld...*he says calmly, almost soothingly* in fact, most humans don't know anything about the english branch...but every country has this darker side and-*b4 he finishes all the air blows out of him and he shrinks down 2 normal n i chuckle*
ran outta steam...(while boring this shows his normal form n real form n what it looks like when he shrinks...)
Yumi
*my eyes get wide* W-w-w........B-b-b............W-w-who are y-y-you (poor girl is so scared)
~Bald
oh, that's Tanaka...don't worry about it, he only turns real when something important needs said...
hoh hoh hoh...*he sips tea from the green cup that appeared in his hand after he changed back*
n tht's about the extent of what he says when he's normal...
Yumi
*I start laughing then quickly stop and put a hand over my mouth* I hate my laugh
~Bald
y? it's so beautiful...*says b4 i can catch myself n instantly turns a bright shade of red*
hoh...hoh...*Tanaka's suddenly asleep, a small bubble inflating n deflating from his nose*
~Jessey
ALL? *Ciel stares*
well i suppose that's not a correct statement...Joker n Drocill insisted on keeping their memories...Dagger's the only 1 left u didn't know about....n we've carefully selected what he remembers n what he doesn't...adding n replacing when needed...the others were just people who came n left like they always did, including Beast...which was a hard 1...*i sigh* Smile n Black r just performers who found other work, just like Doll, Jumbo, n all the others...though i kno he'll b happy 2 c u again!
Yumi
*I blush slightly then kiss him before I can stop myself*
~Bald
*turns brighter red n then looks at her, pausing b4 pulling her in n kissing her properly*
~Jessey
sure...*Ciel sighs* let's just go...*looks at Undertaker* unless u have other information on the other?
i told u i'd tell u everything...the fact that i kno nothing is a very valuable thing in both accounts is it not...lord earl...
it is. *Sebastian replies* it means none of them were killed...or the bodies have yet 2 b found...
Yumi
*my heart starts pounding and I look into his eyes when the kiss is over asking him with my eyes 'what did that kiss mean for u'* ur a good kisser