Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's Black Butler RP

zutaradragon posted on May 15, 2013 at 01:08AM
Just a stone's throw away from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and its young master, Ciel Phantomhive. On the night of Ciel Phantomhive's tenth birthday, a fire engulfed his manor. The boy was missing for a month before returning with a mysterious black clad butler, Sebastian. The servant is actually a demon that had entered into a contract with Ciel, promising the boy to help him achieve revenge on the arsonists in exchange for his soul. Sebastian Michaelis, an exceptionally loyal butler, is ever at Ciel's side, ready to carry out his young master's wishes. As the Queen's guard dog and standing at the top of the British underworld, the young boy must face many difficulties along the way. Black Butler is set in the Victorian era, and carries with it the typical eloquence of its time.
 Just a stone's throw away from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 387 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 387

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک darkmoon47 said…
Yumi
*goes outside *
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zutaradragon said…
~Sedna
*leading the 3 of them in2 our yard...area...and i pause when i hear the other girl following*
Yumi
Wait up
~Sedna
*I smile at her with the others waiting as well*
you found your way back~! *Finny grins*
Yumi
Yea
~Sedna
we're here 2 investigate the house that wasn't here b4...*Bald replies* somehow it just...appeared...
it's not the weirdest thing that could happen...*I shrug* not with her...
Yumi
Oh well let's go
~Sedna
ok~ *starts poking the roses on the gate n they change colors b4 the gate opens*
whoa...*the 3 of them stare*
Yumi
Wow
~Sedna
u don't think a witch would have a normal key, do u? *laughs n walks in with them following* just don't panic
Yumi
Y would we panic
~Sedna
well let's just say she has enough animals 2 run the zoo she has but when not on zoo hours they're not kept like a zoo would...*i say as a beautiful white tiger walks past n nods at me, knowing if i'm leading them it's ok*
Yumi
Oh
~Sedna
they're well trained, so it's fine. *i smile*
Yumi
Ok
~Sedna
*walks further* u c, master moved here right after being told the Phantomhive child wanted real animals to base a few things off of. clearly he was trusted by my master, as if not we wouldn't be here. but...i sense it wasn't the boy who made her wish to stay...
Yumi
What
~Sedna
perhaps it was the shadowy aura i picked up, hm? *smiles* my master does love a good mystery, even if it's stained with blood...i feel as tho the entire thought of working for a guard dog intrigued her.
Yumi
*looks confused *
~Sedna
u weren't told? *looks at her* the Phantomhives have always been the queen's guard dogs. this 1 seems to be exceptionally good at his job...(this was already explained previously...)
Yumi
Oh
~Sedna
of course, it seems only logical master would want to interact with her own kind every now and then...*pauses and gets looks from the others* oh...? none of u kno...? i suppose there must b a reason for them keeping it from u...and so i shall keep my mouth shut (none of them know both Ciel and Sebby r demons, they only know Pluto is a demon hound...and now Sedna obvi)
Yumi
"what is going on around here?"
~Sedna
*smiles and keeps walking around* well we do have many animals...so no one will ever say we don't know how to take care of things...
Yumi
*nods*
~Sedna
and no lacking of a way to keep amused~ *watching as the tiger follows*
uh...*Bald stares at the tiger as if it might attack* (he's the only logical 1~!)
the big cute kitty is following us~! *Fin grins happily*
Oi, I don't think cute is the right word...*he grumbles*
but it is cute oh yes it is~! *Mey-Rin squeals slightly*
Yumi
Very cute
~Sedna
am i the only one concerned about the fact that there is a TIGER following us!? *Bald looks at the 5 of us and the tiger raises her head like 'what?' * this isn't a house cat! what if it gets hungry?
oh calm down, Bald. *I reply* they all ate this morning...
Yumi
*gupls*
~Sedna
none of them will hurt u....so long as u don't get on Jessie's bad side...*The tiger nods slightly and i smile*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yumi
*sighs in relief*
~Sedna
wait a minute...Jessie...? *Bald pauses* where have i heard that name before today...
Jessie's Zoo & Animal Hospital. *I reply absently* seeing as she was raised by animals she has a natural love of them & knows natural cures for nearly everything
oh...so that's where the name is familiar it is! *Mei-Rin smiles*
and that explains all the animals and y they're so well trained i guess *Finny says, looking around at all of the animals*
Yumi
"Just go along with it"
~Sedna
well trained or not they're still wild *Bald replies*
not quite...because they were raised in captivity they can never be wild. *shrug* she gets them from rich people who want a cute cub but forget they grow up to massive sizes...because that's what rich people do...
Yumi
"How dare she my family......oh wait no one knows"
~Sedna
really? all of these were from people who didn't want them? *Mei-Rin tilts her head*
90% of them. Some are the ones that raised her...now she's returning the favor I suppose...most recently was Haru. *looks over at a tabby tiger* they got her because she's all gold...very rare...but they got her as a cub...forgetting she wouldn't stay that way forever. She's from Japan...still very young, only a year...her owners had called her by a different name...but naturally she no longer wished to be called by it...
 ~Sedna really? all of these were from people who didn't want them? *Mei-Rin tilts her head* 90% of
Yumi
She is cute
~Sedna
in fact...the former owners smelled quite a bit like you...*looks at Yumi* strange...anyways, because she didn't wish to be called by her former name Jessie called her Haru, after one of her favorite songs and a favorite character of hers...
Yumi
"Wait.....smelled like me....they wouldnt"
~Sedna
she also trains for the circus and such *has moved on*
that sounds cool! *Finny grins*
Yumi
What was her name
~Sedna
what, you mean the former owners of Haru or you mean Haru's original name?
Yumi
Both of them would be nice
~Sedna
Haru's name was Ogonshoku...apparently it means golden...as for the owners, once they learned where we lived they clammed up about their names...something about us running into someone or...something...
Yumi
"They did i hate them....i wonder she ever did come when they called she only came to me if she is...." Ogonshoku
~Sedna
*confused and looks over as she looks over, seeming just as confused as she timidly walks over* she usually only comes to Jessie...wait a minute...you used to live with the other family didn't you? *has figured it out* but only someone related could possibly smell as similar as you...that or someone who lived with that family a very long time...no, if it were just that the smell would still fade...
Yumi
She was mine before......*looks at her and slowly pets her like i used to* i missed u
~Sedna
so you are related to them *sounds like a gleeful child who just solved the mystery of the missing cookie*
wait, but how can that be? *Mei-Rin replies, confused*
ah, they did say part of the reason was because they were struggling for money
Yumi
*keeps pettiing*
~Sedna
now...you're much to young to be 1 of their siblings...that makes you their daughter...*puts the rest of the puzzle together pretty easily in head*