Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's Black Butler RP

zutaradragon posted on May 15, 2013 at 01:08AM
Just a stone's throw away from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and its young master, Ciel Phantomhive. On the night of Ciel Phantomhive's tenth birthday, a fire engulfed his manor. The boy was missing for a month before returning with a mysterious black clad butler, Sebastian. The servant is actually a demon that had entered into a contract with Ciel, promising the boy to help him achieve revenge on the arsonists in exchange for his soul. Sebastian Michaelis, an exceptionally loyal butler, is ever at Ciel's side, ready to carry out his young master's wishes. As the Queen's guard dog and standing at the top of the British underworld, the young boy must face many difficulties along the way. Black Butler is set in the Victorian era, and carries with it the typical eloquence of its time.
 Just a stone's throw away from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 387 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 387

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zutaradragon said…
~Bald
all the servant's rooms r, yes. the rest are a lot bigger.
~Jessey
(Chuffing=purring 4 big cats) "I can c y u like him..." *she chuffs softly and i force myself not 2 blush*
"I hope he can't understand them..." *i think 2 myself*
you guys are staying 4 t'e show, right? *Dagger looks at us*
are we...? *Sebastian looks at Ciel*
perhaps it can give you toy ideas. *Drocell replies* after all, we're in the toy making business 2 *he puts his arm around Veronica and she smiles*
plus we could use Jessey 'ere...*Joker replies, as Stripe, Shade, Pearl, Marble, Amber, n Cloud run out and crowd around me happily, brushing against me. Sebastian looks at them all, light shining in his eyes*
oh...oh my...
*i giggle* yes u may *i reply 2 Sebastian b4 he asks and turn my attention 2 Joker as i pet them* why, what happened?
well actually u and Black....if it ain't 2 much trouble...*Joker replies*
hm...? *Sebastian looks up*
Ittsy n Bittsy 'urt t'emselves trying 2 switch n doing 'igh wire...t'ey're doing better but t'ey're recovering and i don't want t'em 2 'urt t'emselves any more...
ah...so u need a trapeze act...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک darkmoon47 said…
Yumi
i am stunned
~Bald
well with such a big manor we can have larger rooms then most...
~Jessey
it's been since the last time i was here since i was on the trapeze. *Sebastian replies* but i suppose i could give it a shot...
this should b entertaining, i didn't get 2 c u with William...i suppose i could stay for that. *Ciel replies*
William...? *Joker looks at me*
Suit. *i reply*
ah...
does that make u my partner? *Sebastian looks at me...and something about him calling me that makes my heart race, though i keep my calm demeanor*
if you'll have me *i bow slightly*
perfect~ *Joker smiles hugely, clapping* Black and Shadow go well 2get'er
Shadow? *Sebastian looks at me*
it's my circus name. *i smile* (Now i have 2 make her circus outfit trapeze outfit)
Yumi
so what do you do for fun.........
~Bald
well seeing as Master is known for making games we have a lot of them around the place...
~Jessey
Black, we still 'ave your former outfit and Shadow, u know where you're are~! *Joker leads Sebastian away, Dagger takes Ciel 2 find a seat in the tent, and me and Snake walk back 2 another tent*
what song this time...? *Snake asks*
Unbreakable. I'll need Dagger 2. *i add. he nods and leaves me 2 get changed. a few minutes later I'm standing back stage in the main tent. Sebastian walks in n stops, staring at me and i feel instantly feeling uncomfortable*
wow...*he walks closer and i blush*
i know...i look ridiculous...*i say, embarrassed*
no...actually...u look amazing...
'eads up! *Dagger shows up suddenly and throws a dagger, which Sebastian catches easily and he turns 2 him* WONDERFUL~! t'at means i can throw to both of u if u t'ink u can do t'at in t'e air! *Sebastian looks slightly confused but nods*
I know i can catch them in the air...but why...?
oh, that's right...you didn't get to do a major show because it was u n Suit...you see, i like to make it a show...i hope you can keep up. you don't have 2 sing with me if you don't want to, but the song i chose has a line tht involves daggers so it seemed only natural. the chorus is simple, you'll catch on quick if you want 2 sing.
oh...that sounds like a challenge. *he replies*
so what if it is? *i smirk* u've got a lot 2 live up 2. after all, almost no1 gets 2 perform on the 2nd day of their arrival. but, u c...i don't land on the platforms...
n where do u land? *he asks curiously*
usually t'e 'igh wire. *Dagger snickers* quite an act she 'as
rather agile, aren't you? *he looks at me*
well they originally called me Shadow Faelus.
Shadow Cat...seems fitting. *he replies*
ah, but Faelus can also mean seducer. *i reply*
how'd that part come around?
simple...men seem 2 like girls in tight clothing. *i snicker*
 ~Bald well seeing as Master is known for making games we have a lot of them around the place... ~Je
Yumi
what kind of games
~Bald
mostly board games
~Jessey
ah. *he replies as i look out from behind the curtain as the people herd in*
i hope u don't get stage fright. *i reply with a snicker as more and more people walk in. it slows to a stop eventually*
i don't *he looks at me* in fact, i don't get frightened at all
oh, so you're bullet proof. *i smirk, knowing that in fact he actually is. well, being a demon does that to ya...*
Yumi
oh r they fun
~Bald
i suppose they outta be, he's the owner most known toy and game company in all of England and other parts of Europe...
~Jessey
you guys ready? *Joker asks as he walks over and the flow of people slows* whoa...*he stares at me a moment and something flicks in Sebastian's eyes, if only for a moment, and Joker snaps out of it* looking lovely as always, Shadow. *he smiles* i 'eard you're trying a new song and routine. 'ows t'at gonna go when u 'aven't practiced...?
good question. *i smile* u c, even though i never officially practice i work things 2in my daily life to keep myself fit 4 this.
ah, t'at makes sense...welp, I've gotta go~! u'r suppose 2 come out with Roar, Snake, Fish, and the animals. we're putting u on showcase since we 'ave ya 4 a while~! and t'is is t'e last show 'ere...speaking of which, y r u with Smile and Black anyways?
well young master wanted some animals around after we solved his allergies. *Sebastian replies* we heard about her and it seems she's agreed to move in nearby...
in t'at case I'm sure Snake will end up going with u guys. 'e rlly misses 'is big sis. *he replies as he walks out in2 the main tent*
big sis...? *Sebastian looks over at me*
Snake has always thought of me as a big sister...even though he'll never admit it out loud...
Yumi
oh........
~Bald
Funtom company also holds the royal warrant for it's curry buns. *smiles* we only recently added the culinary part of the company *speaking with slight pride* (he's proud cuz he's the chef of the house, u kno...though he tends 2 fail about 3 times before he gets it right. XD Sebby does most of the cooking, Bald just gets 2 put everything 2gether and pretend he did it)
~Jessey
it sure seems ur rather close 2 him. *he replies. something flashes again in his eyes...something like...jealousy...maybe? no, that'd be stupid...*
he said he was working as Ciel's footman a while...*i remember suddenly*
ah, he disappeared a while back and we didn't kno where he went...but during the time he was with us he and Ciel made quite good friends, so we didn't understand until now. though i have 2 say, seeing Joker and Dagger again...well, it seems all quite confusing...
how? u kno as well as i do reapers don't like to show up if there's a demon nearby. *i smirk* it wasn't hard, actually...though i was 2 late to get the others from the manner i managed to get Dagger out. as for Joker, seeing as the reapers were busy at the manor he was the easiest...
Yumi
Culinary............i love cooking..........maybe I can help with that part
~Bald
yay, another chief! *grins happily* i can always use the help~! (yes, she can make sure he doesn't blow anything up or use a flame thrower as a cooking utensil!)
~Jessey
but why would u save them? *Sebastian looks at me*
not all humans r heartless selfish being...only 99% of them...*i reply* I was formally human, u kno...and i kno what it's like 2 have no1 who cares....in fact, i kno more so then any of them...a kind heart won't get u very far in this world...life is hard and unfair, i know that better then any1. i learned the hard way not 2 b reckless...but 2 save the little bit i had i would do anything, even fight off the reapers. *i grumble* tht's all tht's important.
u seem very protective...*he turns away* most demons only care about themselves...u r a very rare 1 indeed.
"wtf does tht mean....?" *i think, tilting my head. i quickly put it out of my head as I'm called 2 join Snake, Fish, and the others on stage*
yes lol) Yumi
maybe the master will let me help u
~Bald
i hope so. *smiles happily* it's quite fun 2 cook...
BALD BALD BALD!!! *Finny runs in n grabs my arm* THERE'S A HOUSE THT WASN'T THERE SUDDENLY THERE JUST OUTSIDE THE GARDEN WALLS N AN IRON GATE LEADING OUT 2 THE HOUSE!!
... ...ok...tht's....odd...how...
we don't know! *Mei-Rin replies*
~Jessey
*smiles at the crowd and waves happily. a few recognize me and yell louder*
Yumi
*quietly walks away*
~Bald
how...does tht even happen...? *I look around and notice Yumi's missing, but there r more pressing matters at hand* we've gotta check it out
no need. *Sedna says as she walks in with Pluto, who looks at her in confusion* It's our house.
but...*Mey-Rin looks horrified* but it was never there b4!
*Sedna shrugs* it's so all the animals stay in their home.
ah~! *Finny smiles* i guess that makes sense!
but...how did it get done so quickly....? *I ask, concerned*
well fortunately she knows a bit of magic. it's a talent that she always has possessed...
~Jessey
*The show starts and everything goes well. my part comes up n they call Sebastian out. we start working the trapeze and everything is going perfectly...until the end*
~Lisa
*walking thru a grave yard, bored and expecting my next mission fairly soon*
~Ruby
*Standing in an alley and feels weak-ish...around then i sense someone walking by and start trying to take energy from him...*
~Alyssa
*walking by a mansion as 3 people that look exactly alike walk out in2 the garden* (It's the Trancy triplets)
Yumi
*looks around* great i got myself lost
by the way, the mansion is also full of cats. sometimes they know their way around better then the servants) ~Mey-Rin
it it weird, yes it is. *I say, looking at her curiously* it doesn't seem possible.
the impossible is only impossible if u believe it is. *Sedna replies*
~Jessey
*suddenly Sebastian shoots out in front of me n catches something just before we drop. i notice a small hole in the tent n get wide-eyed* some1...tried 2...*i say softly, shuddering as i see the bullet in Sebastian's hand*
~Lisa
*looks over as William drops from a tree* i honestly don't know how u managed to be accepted as a reaper. *he says plainly* but none-the-less u have become valuable to us.
because I'm the only 1 willing to go 2 prisons 2 do work no1 else wants *i reply absently*
other then Alyssa...the only 2 girls to have ever become reapers...unless u count Grell...
~Ruby
*realizes nothing's happening n shoots out, grabbing him n pulling him in2 the ally. it's a full moon 2night, and likewise I've become a male...* OOOOH it's been a while sense a handsome man treated me so ruff. *the man grins, his red hair trailing behind him* please be gentle. *he smirks, and i glare at him*
what r u...ur not human or I would have been able 2-
steal my energy, Vampire? *he replies. i back away a bit*
how did u...
u don't have a soul. *he leans against the wall* n ur MUCH 2 handsome 2 b human. but something else is wrong...tht i can't quite point out...
~Alyssa
*all 3 look over at me n start whispering as another man with black hair n glasses walks out n orders them 2 do something. a kid with blonde hair, blue eyes, n purple clothes walks out in2 the garden. i go 2 walk away when the boy runs over n grabs my hand* hey~ ur pretty...maybe u can help us.
uh...thx...i think...
*he grins* we need another maid n u seem like u'd b perfect! our other 1 is utterly useless...*he adds as i look over n c a girl with a bandage over her eye n i tilt my head slightly. he pulls me over 2 the others* look, guys~! I found some1 else 2 help
now, ur highness...*the 1 with black hair looks at him, n then me*
Oh Claude, it'll b fine!
cool) Yumi
*walks around trying to find my way back to Bald but i just keep getting more lost*
i shall play a cat~! or...2 of them...Bronze is the 1 on the left, his collar is the Eye of Ra, Smoke has the eye or Horus) ~Bronze
*Walks out with Smoke and looks over as a girl walks by. I flick my tail slightly, gesturing towards her. Smoke nods*
~Bald
tht doesn't make any sense...
or does it? *Sedna grins* shall i show u around the yard...I'm sure u'll enjoy it, but i kno some of the animals r at all times following her.
~Jessey
*he puts his finger 2 his lips n i nod. he's right, the show must go on...but if whoever it was missed once, what's 2 say they won't try again. I look at Joker and he instantly seems 2 understand. it was over anyways* give it up for Shadow and Black! *Joker gestures to us and we bow and walk back stage just as the 3 clowns come out. I look up n notice Drocell n Veronica selling stuff in the stands just before we get back stage*
~Lisa
well he may as well count. *I chuckle* which jail am i off to now?
nearby, actually. it's- *suddenly he freezes n i look at him, confused*
uh...hello...William...? have u gone mad?
~Ruby
maybe that's a good thing. *I grumble*
anyways, if u want my energy u'll have 2 work harder then tht. *he replies*
oh...?
~Alyssa
*Claude sighs* alright...
introduce urself~ *The boy grins up at me n i decide to play along*
My name's Alyssa...
 i shall play a cat~! or...2 of them...Bronze is the 1 on the left, his کالر is the Eye of Ra, Smoke
Yumi
*starts to get scared* "what if no one ever finds me......" HELLO CAN ANYONE HEAR ME
~Bronze
*Our ears fold back n we walk over* "WILL U CALM DOWN!?" *i think as we look up at her*
~Bald
uh...I dunno...
oh come on. *Sedna grins* It'll be fun~!
~Jessey
how the heck did he make dolls of us so quickly...? *I say after we get backstage*
a mystery to us both. *Sebastian replies* more importantly, who do u think was trying to kill u? *He gets right 2 the point*
well angels hold a grudge against me...and they can get pretty much anyone 2 work for them...
~Lisa
*Will bows and i look behind me, seeing a tall man all in black, with a silver sash n hair to match* I'm sorry for bothering you, sir. *Will says, looking at him*
It's no bother at all. *He replies with a grin* I don't get much company...and who might this be? *he looks at me....i assume...his eyes can't be seen*
my name is Lisa. *I bow slightly*
oh, so u'r the female reaper that Grell told me about a while back. *He chuckles softly* I've been wondering when u'd show up *Suddenly i recognize him and stagger back a bit*
w-wait...
how undignified. *Will glares at me slightly*
~Ruby
mhmm~ *he grins n looks at me...something about it makes me shiver slightly* perhaps with a kiss?
I'm afraid I'm not that starved, thanks. *I reply instantly, a completely not amused face*
WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE 2 MEAN!? *he freaks out, glaring at me*
~Alyssa
well, Alyssa, my name is Alois Trancy. *The boy smiles. I happen 2 glace over at just the right moment to see something flash quickly in the girl's eye...and I'm not sure what it is or why...*
Yumi
HELP!
~Bronze
"LOOK DOWN, WILL U!?" *bites and tugs on the bottom of her pants* "WE'LL HELP BUT U GOTTA SEE US 1ST!"
~Jessey
that it true...*Sebastian sighs* and honestly angels just don't like any demons...
especially me. *I shrug* but honestly when they thought they were hurting me it actually helped...I mean, if u don't count the part that i almost died 2...
~Lisa
u...u don't happen to know a fiery haired girl dressed in black lace...do u...?
ah, so ur Grell's little apprentice girl I've heard so much about. *He grins* her name is Jessey.
Yumi
*screams a little and looks down* aww how cute
~Bronze
*looks over at Silver and we nod, both looking up at her and then walking off slowly, making sure she can follow*
~Jessey
*he looks confused but decides not 2 ask questions* it's a long story. *I sigh softly*
~Lisa
*nods* that's her. full name is-
we don't use her full name. *He replies evenly with that same grin* she hates it.
we must be off. *William says boredly* we're runnig late and u have work to be doing. *he looks at me*
Yumi
Oh no i am not getting more lost b following cats
~Bronze
"i do believe we've been here longer then u..." *i look at Silver* "but if she wants to stay lost it's up 2 here, isn't it?"
"I do believe so." *Silver nods and we keep walking*
Yumi
SOMEONE HELP
~Bronze
*turns in2 a room* "shall we..?" *looks at Silver*
"she won't shut up until we do..." *she replies as we slowly change 2 human form, walking out again* (Bronze in 1st, the Silver)
 ~Bronze *turns in2 a room* "shall we..?" *looks at Silver* "she won't shut up until we do..." *she
(bump)
Yumi
Oh finally some help
I 4got 2 mention their eye color is exactly the same as when they were cats) ~Bronze
"we tried 2 help u b4 but...whatever..." *i think, smiling warmly as we both bow slightly*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yumi
I am so lost
and even tho they r human they can not speak) ~Silver
*takes her hand excitedly and smiles, Bronze looking at me like i've quite lost my mind*
Yumi
*smiles back *
~Silver
*walks off happily, leading her back 2 the main living space with Bronze following absently*
Yumi
Finally
~Silver
*smiles happily*
Yumi
Thanks *walks away*
~Silver
*nods slightly and we both turns 2 cats and silently walk the other way*
Yumi
*looks around for Bald*
~Sedna
*leading all of them out in2 the garden n 2 the huge, beautiful, wrot-iron fence in the side of the wall*
this wasn't here b4! *Bald and Mey-rin all exclaim*
i told u there was a funny fence in the wall! *Finny replies*
Yumi
where did he go
~Callie
*walks over proudly and glances up at her, then gracefully jumps on2 a window sill and looks out, spotting them easily in the garden n purring slightly*
 ~Callie *walks over proudly and glances up at her, then gracefully jumps on2 a window sill and looks
Yumi
Huh *looks out the window* Bald !
Yumi
Yumi
~Callie
/eventually you'll learn the cats here kno as much as the others.../ *i think, watching them* /u do realize they can't hear u...right...?/