Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13951-14000 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww­ww
 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
such a girl!
 such a girl!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
crying
Stop it moo!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
Hey guys :)
Hello Emmy.
crying
:( - im sorry GD - :(
Hello Gemmy.
My restrictively restrictive mother has restricted my computer time today, so I'm only allowed on for two hours... and I do think I'll try to spend it writing :D so you may not see me too much today...
Gods, parents are so uptight these days.:/ If I have kids, I'll never:

-make them play piano or violin. Maybe I'll encourage them to jetski or something.

-restrict their internet time.

But I'm writing too. A fanfiction of sorts. I might post it here later.
heart
I'm gonna encourage my kids to play an instrument, but I'll never force them. and I'll give them the chance to start a sport or something early enough so they never have to experience the humiliation of a) being on a team where everyone is heaps younger than you or b) everyone is your age but heaps better than you.
^ same, and a language..maybe!
I'd teach them a language myself... but teach them the swears first.
Yeah, languages are cool. I might convince my husband to move us abroad :DD
Husband...? Oh, yeah, you have to get married to have kids, otherwise the bullshit people (aka society) will glare at you. =.=
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
big smile
bah screw society. my parents weren't married when they had me. BASTARD FTW!!!
all quite on the western front.....................
crying
where is everybody?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
IM HERE :)
I went to London today. The underground is well scary :o x
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
Did someone say 'HarryPotterbest???'

Mr Weasley loves the underground!
zzz
Hey!!!
hi!
I'm right here!
And undergrounds are awesome.
And now I'm going again, good night :D
hmmm
School is back on. D:<
smile
They're awesome. But whenyou're on your own, and you've never been on one before...they're rather scary :) x
And I've officially met the strangest people in the world. They're banned from Harry Potter, and think the JONAS brothers are SEXYY.! They're 18...:L x
^ wow - the underground is not scary! phshhh

did anybody just see Single Father staring david tennat?
nope. why?
it was very good and emotional and sad and im nearly but not quite crying
tongue
oh. well. nothing to say :P
 oh. well. nothing to say :P
crying
School sucks. :L
ikr? unless it's Hogwarts...
smile
I quite like school atm. We doing loads of revision session lessons. And by 'revision', I mean drawing our future tattoos, learning the parent trap handshake and deciding how big everyone should have their spacers, so they don't look too weird :D x
My dream... takes place at my school, while I am leaving. So, all the hallways and lockers are changed; they are all more high-tech now...
[my Point of view]
I jumped up and swung my bag over my shoulder. I excited the classroom, waving to my teacher. On the way out of the school, I stopped at a classroom.
'Hi, Jo!' I say brightly, 'What are you doing?'
'Writing another story,' Jo smiles at me.
'Oh, really?'
'Yes. You can be the first to read it, if you like.'
'Yeah, I'd love that!' I run up to her computer. *after reading it* 'Wow, that's awesome!'
'Thank you,' replies Joanne.
'I got to go, see you later.' I wave to JK Rowling.
As I am going down the stairs, I spot my friend... F. 'Hi F! Guess what? I just saw JK Rowling!'
(F now has no legs; in the place where her legs should be, there is a red metal ... thing. There are two more metal things underneath her arms; so basically, 1 leg and 4 arms. At the end of these ... rods, there are suction cups. She is climbing up a wall)
'Oh that's cool,' says F. 'Don't go in the gym.' Then she disappears.
The only way out is the gym, so I push the gym doors open and enter. Instantly I am the the front of a line with pylons in front of it.
The gym teacher blows a whistle. 'Go!!!' she yells. Something like a book hits me. Turning around, I see that there is a platform where kids are standing and throwing books at me. (It's some sort of new game). Instantly I am surrounded with books. Some guy whispers;
'Wow. She got hit with Nancy Drew!'
Okay, then I turn around again, looking at the book-throwers once more. This time, only one book is being thrown. It is a copy of Goblet of Fire. I catch the book, and lay it gently on a pylon.
Then I exit the gym.
That's when I woke up.
anyone here?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PotterForever said…
Hey best :D

Was that an actual dream? I had a wierd HP dream a few years ago where I was standing in the Chamber of Secrets, only it was wierd looking, it was bigger, and not as dark, and there were more statues. A bunch of people I knew, friends, and different family members were also in the chamber just standing there, and I was screaming at them that we needed to leave because the basalisk was going to show up any second, but they weren't paying attention. The wierd thing was, the chamber seemed to be in the basement of my house, because after I left, I walked up a flight of stairs and I was in my kitchen.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک boolander25 said…
I had a nightmare about HP once. Like Harry went to go through this trial thing (sort of like the maze on GoB) and everyone was like "No Harry! You can't do it!" And HP was just like "W/E, I can do a Patronus charm and the dementors will go away.
" SO Hp walked up to this thing, it looked like a thestral, but dead and rotting and it had a face like a House Elf, but it was terrifying and in my dream I was like it's a dementor, but it wasn't a dementor, you know? And so Harry was just like OMG and he tried to do Expecto Patronum and stuff, but the thing just looked at him and like jumped at him. It was the most terrifying thing I have ever seen (in a dream). It might not sound scary, but I had to go sleep with my mommy it was so awful.
You know, guys, my biggest problem with this HP vs. Twilight debate is the twilighters have no valid or intelligent reasons. It's infuriating because they claimTwilight is better than HP based on the most childishly pathetic "reasoning" I have ever seen. If they had intellignt reasons, this debate would be so much better. But do you know why these people never give any reasons? Do you my fellow HP fan? Because there aren't any reasons. If there were we wouldve heard some by now. This debate is pointless, because Harry Potter will win without much of a contest.
Yes, it's very true. Some Twilight fans do give good reasons though, like sapherequeen.
I've had other HP related dreams, but I can only remember a few in detail. Only a few were really vivid. Have you ever had one of those nightmares where you wake up thinking it actually happened, than when you realize it didn't you feel feel so releived?
No, I keep thinking about my dreams so even though I know it isn't real, I'm still terrified.
Well there are literate twi-fans out there. I know some twi-fans and most of them are really smart, however they prefer Harry Potter over Twilight. I've noticed the literate ones usually like both, but prefer HP. The obsessed rabid ones are just scary.
I had a dream that this massive bulldog was charging at me, and I woke up just as it reached me. I was about eight that dream was terrifying, and I was actually scared of dogs for a while after that.
Yeah, that does seem to happen.. I like Twilight on some levels. It's not high enough on my book list to be mentioned, but I like some parts of it.
Wall-e ICON SPAM!!!!!
 Wall-e شبیہ SPAM!!!!!
I'm so proud of these.
 I'm so proud of these.
Yay for merging!
 Yay for merging!
yes that was an actual dream. I've had a lot of HP-related dreams. I can remember most of then :D
big smile
Hey guys! I'm back from hell aka school. Though it wasn't that bad- we got a new maths teacher. No more SMT!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
I have shit teachers.