lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18751-18800 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
COOLS!!!

I lost my inspiration for my fanfics. D:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PotterForever said…
Hey my fellow antis. And how are ya'll doin today? *glomps*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
cool, best :)

oh noes, GD D:

Happy first Sunday of the Advent! I'm finally allowed to play Christmas carols (Y)
I'm having a moral conflict... which involves two twitards... but they said I was smart! D:
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
NVM, Sunscreen took care of it...
Oh you mean Eddylover, and the Jacob one, whatever the hell her name was, those two on the wall? I find them somewhat amusing, to be honest...
crying
Yeah... I kinda felt pity for them... coz they were so in love with a fictional character... like I used to be... D:
Yeah, I pity tham too. But I'm entertained by their anticts. They amuse me.
Yeah, I think I did a good job at humoring them.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
does anyone here have twitter?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MissKnowItAll said…
@moo: No, sorry.

I'm putting up the christmas tree today!
We don't have Christmas trees...
Poor you. :( Why not?
My dad said "No." My mom said "No." I tried to reason with them. But then got distracted by snow globes. :P
lol.

Go on to amazon and look at the one star Twilight reviews. They made my morning!
angry
Go to Amazon and check out Buffy 1-star reviews. They made me mad. D:< They used this crap excuse about the show being cancelled twice.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Italktosnakes said…
smile
moo, I have twitter.!
Mine's @Accio_Pandorica :)x
That's the worst excuse EVER. Non one bought Van Gogh's work when he was alive, but that doesn't make him crap. >:(
did you know that communion wine tastes really weird? it's more like grape juice :D
smile
Yes. This kid at church accidently spilled it last night. Very funny >.< x
All the old people were like 'It's a disgrace' and 'Oh, the youth of today'. Hi.Bloody.Larious
tongue
I can imagine :D
my brother was getting really bored today so I gave him my Nomination bracelet -- watching him try to open it was... rather amusing.
smile
Lol. I mostly talk to my brother (who finds church equally boring) about COD BlackOp's, Pokemon and how his girlfriend is a midget >.< x
aha :D
I can't do that, because I have my mother glaring at me all the time :D but my dad does sometimes appreciate my comments...
link is just kinda messed up :D
I SLEPT WITH FUDGE:
Ex- Senior Undersecretary to the Minister tells all

The Ministry corridors have been buzzing for days as the news slowly trickles down the ranks: Dolores Jane Umbridge, ex-Senior Undersecretary to the Minister, has admitted to coercing ex-Minister Cornelius Fudge through way of sexual favours.
Ministry interrogators first began suspecting something of the sort when Umbridge, upon being asked about Fudge, replied: “Fudge? That silly old man? Bah. You actually think any of his ideas are his?”
Of course, most wizards in the country have been of the opinion that Fudge was totally hopeless for a long time, but no one quite knew where his ideas were coming from. The relation between the Minister and his Senior Undersecretary, however, was never suspected... it seems that the culprit is always the one you would least expect. After all, everyone who knew Umbridge before she became Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher and High Inquisitor at Hogwarts in 1995 would have told you she was a harmless cat-lady-to-be (I mean, come on. Did you see how many of those plates she had?), whose only fault was her abhorrence of children. Even after she got the Hogwarts position, she was little more than a petty bully, eagerly enforcing the Ministry's new Educational Decrees and punishing students with rather questionable measures.
And yet, all that time, she was the brains behind Fudge's biggest scheme – convincing the general public that Voldemort had not returned. Yes, what everyone has always thought to be indifference was, in fact, the greatest scheme of the century, thought up by none other than Umbridge herself. So they pulled the proverbial wool over the wizarding world's eyes – or tried to. What they hadn't counted on, however, was one single person: Harry Potter. As we all know, Potter, then 15, with the help of a student organization called Dumbledore's Army, faced Voldemort once again and proved to the wizarding world once and for all that You-Know-Who truly was back.
This, of course, did not deter Umbridge – she returned to the Ministry, now under Rufus Scrimgeour (whether this is to be taken literally is yet to be confirmed) and set about trying to bend him to her ways. It sort of worked for a while... but then Umbridge began wanting to move forward, and Scrimgeour wasn't having any of it, so... he died. Am I the only one finding this suspicious? But anyway, moving on: with Scrimgeour gone, Pius Thicknesse, one of Voldemort's own men, replaced him and began fiercely advocating Umbridge's ideas – and so the Muggleborn Registration Commission was born, with Umbridge not-so-surprisingly at the lead. Seeing as Thicknesse was a Death Eater, he and Umbridge had the same goals and ideals, so no favours of any sort were required. It is as of yet unknown, however, whether Umbridge was actually a Death Eater. If this is confirmed, the logical next step would, of course, be to assume that Fudge wasn't the only man Umbridge slept with on her quest for power... stay tuned as her interrogation continues!

:DD
THIS!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ms_Mea said…
lalalala...I don't get to put up my xmas tree for another week :( oh well...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Flora_Bloom said…
HP is better as it has fans who are devoted!
don't worry about it, mimi... we're not doing our till, like, the 20th.
and by the way, what did you guys think about my article? :DD
wink
What article? ;)
smile
It.Was.Awesome :D x
And Moo, are you following Stephen Fry by any chance? x
always
thanks, accio :) and piss off, GD ;)

now lets just hope it served its purpose.
surprise
Guys! Cassie just dissed Potato!!!
angry
SHE WHATT?
link plz.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emilyroxx said…
surprise
*Gasps* NO!
angry
Oh No She Diiiidddn'ttt.!!!
Siriusly though, she's just crossed the line >:( x
angry
On the Who is smarter pick in recent updates.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emilyroxx said…
angry
SHE'S the immature one. She has absolutely no sense of humor.
angry
Yeah, I know. She was like, "Actually, it's a statement" to my "Cool story bro."
smile
'I'm not bothered by it, I just think it makes people look immature. But if they want to portray themselves as such, I guess it's their choice. '

Is it just me or does that sound REALLY condescending? x
What a bitch! Flag her.

Yes, i do follow S.Fry accio - why?
smile
Just because that video was on his twitter :) x
Is S Fry the one who did that show with Hugh Laurie???
.....yeah....
smile
I know this is random, but is it weird that whenver I say 'Potato' I do it with a Yorkshire accent. I do the same thing with 'Gary Barlow' I don't why, he's from Chesire :D x
tongue
No... I mean an old comedy show thingy...
^ a bit of fry and laurie!