Kpop girl power Agree یا disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop girl power 1820 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1820

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک YushiGirl said…
39."I Love 4Minute but I really dislike Hyuna is too false, she wants to shine on stage trying to be sexy and out of the scene wants acting cute with her pathetic aegyo"
 39."I Love 4Minute but I really dislike Hyuna is too false, she wants to shine on stage trying to be
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک amber_ko said…
16: IDK,.. xD I don't know their real personalities though I often see them.
17: I agree, they're also catchy
18: Agree
19: Disagree: Sica's not like that!
20: Agree
21: Err... Disagree.. for me it's cool
22: Agree
23: Agree
24: Agree
25: Agree
26: Err... Mine's not equal, honestly.
27: Agree! They've ignored them! I was there and I thought 'WTF? Where's Hyo and Sunny?" If I were them I'll give each members a solo part
28: Disagree
29: Agree! Perfect idol for me!
30: Disagree! Be satisfy of what they're doing!
31: Disagree! Why are they saying such things about Jiyeon? She's doing her best. She doesn't deserve hatred
32: Agree
33: Agree
34: Agree
35: Agree
36: Agree
37: Disagree
38: Disagree, kpop doesn't mean when you're one of them you shouldn't act! It what makes T-ara unique!
39: Disagree, let her! That's how she express her charisma~
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KippyGirl said…
31.Disagree! I ♥ Jiyeon! She is stunning
32.Agree! Again, isn't her fault!
33.Agree Bom isn't plastic, but disagree... not all the SNSD members are plastic (Yoona, Seo, Taeyeon and Sica are natural)
34.Agree
35.Agree, my Bommie is cute and unique
36.Agree
37.DISAGREE! They are the best female dancers (kpop) and Minzy is very very young
38.Disagree! Is it a problem?
39.Disagree, not her fault
Jianne you were there? you said : "Agree! They've ignored them! I was there..." (27th confession) oh... jealous
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک luv_warriorcatz said…
31. Disagree- I don't know much about Jiyeon but those are all stupid (but hilarious) reasons
32. Agree- although I take it as people saying that she's "acting" like a slut
33. I'm not that good at spotting plastic surgery so I can't tell
34. Agree- f(x) wouldn't be where they are without Amber
35. Disagree- Bom doesn't look any different from kpop women
36. Agree- if their success was based ENTIRELY OFF OF THEIR TALENT (which is not possible)
37. Agree- they're good but overrated; Minzy's dancing is repetitive and so is Hyoyeon's style, I mean she's good at popping and hip hop but what about in other areas?
38. Disagree- they have good voices but I agree on 15 minutes being too much
39. Disagree- I think Hyuna has the best stage presence out of 4minute
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nade_nagihiko said…
31. Disagree
32. Agree, she's not a slut.
33. Agree
34. Agree!
35. Agree..
36. Agree
37. Disagree on Minzy, agree on Hyoyeon (although Hyo is the best dancer in SNSD)
38. I agree on the part "15 minutes being to much"
39. Disagree
40."Eunjung from T-ara doesn’t get enough attention. She’s always on the edge and they give her the most unflattering clothes, even though she’s probably the most talented."
 40."Eunjung from T-ara doesn’t get enough attention. She’s always on the edge and they give her t
41."I’ve never really like Eunjung since I saw her cussing on IY. I know that even my “oppas” cuss too but, idk what to say.. I just don’t like her. but I do admit that she’s REALLY talented. She raps, she sings and she acts too. She’s really good at doing all those. She’s not just okay but she really wins it at doing what she’s doing right now. She may not be the prettiest but she’s not ugly too. She’s just perfect :)"
 41."I’ve never really like Eunjung since I saw her cussing on IY. I know that even my “oppas” c
42."DBSK,Super Junior, SNSD, Big Bang, 2ne1, and Wonder Girls.
Without these groups, Kpop would not be as popular as what it is right now.
But seeing that Rookie groups gaining more attention than these groups makes me think that Rookie groups are luckier than them, as we notice these days, Rookie groups don’t need to try as hard as what these groups did just to gain popularity, since many people are already connected to Kpop. Rookie groups should be really thankful to them"
 42."DBSK,Super Junior, SNSD, Big Bang, 2ne1, and Wonder Girls. Without these groups, Kpop would not b
40. I don't know much about Eunjung other then she's from Dream High
41. Same as #40
42. Agree- kinda...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MoOoOoN said…
1. ofc agree.. No doubt

2.disagree.. boys doing this 4 fun but amber take this as her style
&there are alot of girls have the boyish style but u still can see the girls side on them..(i dont like when girls copy boys like that,sorry)

3.agree.. sometimes the bad words effects on some people
4. ididnt get ur words about hyuna?!!
5.who is Yoari/
6.agree
7.disagree... everyone talented in something,they r not overrated.they take along way 2 be like this ,they deserve
who do u think she is not talented??

8.agree. cl amazing, beauty is not everything
9.disagree.. some people dont know it
10.disagree. they r not the best 4 u but 4 someone else ,i think they r just good
11. sunny makes it 4 fun so it works(cuz some idols try 2 show that they r cute while they r not)
12.disagree.they have aspecial style but not the only
13.i love snsd since the first time i saw them
14.agree ,bom is perfect
15.idk her
16.agree, my close friends are yuri&fany bias!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MoOoOoN said…
17. f(x) have agr8 song&always be
18. agree. complete 1 of my fave song 4 snsd
19.disagree hara&sica is so close &cute 2gther&they r close before hara get close with yul &sica never pick hara over her sisters!!
20.ofc agree. i miss eunjung long hair
21.disagree
22.agree yushi.
23.agree
24.agree
25.agree i like hyuna
26.agree, i love suju,snsd,shinee&2ne1
27.didnt get it
28.diagree
29.agree about hyorin
30.disagree , 4 minute is still amazing &always be
31.disagree, why we have 2 hate someone, just dislike&when u dislike some one dont care about her&any thing she do?!!
i love jiyeon
32.again agree. u really like hyuna yushi
33.yushi u sayied not talk about plastic,right?
34.i like f(x)
35. agree .. they making newlook which make them look diffrent from the asian look
36.agree, A pink desereve it
37.disagree
38. disagree, t-ara are diffirent of he kpop bands cuz they are talented in many ways &from the first mv t-ara was know a bout their many versions 4 their song &they are amazing

last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
40.Agree
41.Disagree, i like her, but agree about her talents
42.Agree
43."I’ve tried liking them(SNSD) for so many times. But all I see is plastic all over the place. I’ve grown acustom to them but SONEs just make it hard to like them anymore."
 43."I’ve tried liking them(SNSD) for so many times. But all I see is plastic all over the place. I
44.What happened to them(SNSD)? They’re just all over the place right now.Come on, bring them back when life was simple and I actually liked them.
 44.What happened to them(SNSD)? They’re just all over the place right now.Come on, bring them back
45."I miss the whole cast of Invincible Youth Season 1. The original G7, the MCs and Noh Joohyun."
 45."I miss the whole cast of Invincible Youth Season 1. The original G7, the MCs and Noh Joohyun."
43.Disagree
44.Disagree
45.Agree. I miss them too! I miss Yuri's yoga practice...
43. Agree on not liking them part. I'm indifferent about the plastic thing, though.
44. Agree, I miss the old SNSD.
45. Never watched it but the first seasons are always the best.
40. Disagree
41. Agree, I don't like her but she's talented
42. Agree
43. Disagree
44. Agree
45. Agree
46."I hate people who bashes Sohee. She’s clearly trying her best to improve and satisfy their fans but NO, the people just had to be telling her that she doesn’t sing well. Ugh."
 46."I hate people who bashes Sohee. She’s clearly trying her best to improve and satisfy their شائقین
47."I’m sorry but i don’t think bom is pretty. it’s like her face is too tight and her eyes are going to pop out from her face already"
 47."I’m sorry but i don’t think bom is pretty. it’s like her face is too tight and her eyes are
48."whenever i’d meet Gilme unnie one day, i’d hug her tight and tell her how much she motivates me more than any other idol out there"
 48."whenever i’d meet Gilme unnie one day, i’d hug her tight and tell her how much she motivates
49."Yuri is way too much for me. She already got Minho and Nichkhun. Who’s next? I hate her so much. I know people will say that I’m just jealous, well guess what? I AM! I’m a SONE and I think, SNSD is better off without her. She’s nothing."
 49."Yuri is way too much for me. She already got Minho and Nichkhun. Who’s next? I hate her so much
50."the reason Bom doesn’t want to remain natural is because she simply doesn’t wan’t to. she can get as many surgeries as she wants. If she want to she could be like Donatella Versace for exemple (not gonna do that tho ). Just shup up about surgeries the girl is damn pretty. Yes it’s obvious that she had surgery but i doubt it was more then double-eyelid. And i’m glad she had it cuz now she looks like a doll"
 50."the reason Bom doesn’t want to remain natural is because she simply doesn’t wan’t to. she c
51."I really like Narsha’s hairstyles for Sixth Sense."
 51."I really like Narsha’s hairstyles for Sixth Sense."
52."I really think that 4minute could be more recognized for their work, they work so hard and continuously, but people insist complain about they dance, voice, or maybe ‘this is too slut’, I think South Korean isn’t ready for this kind of thing, but i’m really surprise that 2ne1 make success, they music style, for me, are the ‘same’ ."
 52."I really think that 4minute could be مزید recognized for their work, they work so hard and contin
53."I find it funny how fans hate how most of the male celebrities pick Yoona as their ideal types because she’s plain. That IS why they like her, she’s simple….
She’s boyish, she’s beautiful even without make-up, and she’s a nice girl… This is way better than male idols claiming they like simple girls but then picks an ideal type
that takes 3 hours on her hair and makeup"
 53."I find it funny how شائقین hate how most of the male شخصیات مشہور pick Yoona as their ideal types be
54."I don’t understand why people bash kpop groups that they disliked. Spread love not hate please! ^^"
 54."I don’t understand why people bash kpop groups that they disliked. Spread love not hate please!
55."I really LOVE YG-SM interactions. Especially if it’s Super Junior and 2NE1 interacting with each other. It’s just too cute and amusing x)"
 55."I really LOVE YG-SM interactions. Especially if it’s Super Junior and 2NE1 interacting with eac
56."i’ll never like yubin for the simple fact that she took hyuna’s place in wg"
 56."i’ll never like yubin for the simple fact that she took hyuna’s place in wg"
57.I was first a hardcore BJ and I never knew about BIGBANG not until I frequently saw them appearing on 2NE1tv and since YG videos always have them in each “TVs” as what they call it. I even fell hard for BB last summer after watching Secret Bigbang. Before I was 90% BJ but after discovering BB, now, I am struggling and feel that I am already 80% VIP and 20% BJ. T__T But atleast, I strongly am a YGstan.
 57.I was first a hardcore BJ and I never knew about BIGBANG not until I frequently saw them appearing
58."Its nice to see that Brown Eyed Girls’ a respected group due to their undeniable talent but I don’t understand why thereisn’t a lot who stan them. They make one of the greatest and most unique music in kpop, they have voices that would just make your heart melt, they even write their own songs (Jea & Miryo), they have great personalitites, they’re very humble, charming and beautiful inside and out. So why don’t they get as much as they deserve? Wae? I don’t see BEG as idols, I see them as underrated artists. I hope people would see just how precious BEG is."
 58."Its nice to see that Brown Eyed Girls’ a respected group due to their undeniable talent but I d
tongue
59."I really think its unfair that 2NE1 is hated because of some conceited, trashtalkers & immature blackjacks"
 59."I really think its unfair that 2NE1 is hated because of some conceited, trashtalkers & immature b
60."BE OBJECTIVE ABOUT SM=YG
there are hundreds of ‘confessions’ that relate to SNSD or SM artists that compares them with their foremost competitor YGE. Before making any offensive remarks, i do wish cowards would be able to atleast know a background of YGE. Aside from their personalistic perspectives towards YGE which make them look super ignorant, they offend the fandoms (BJ and VIPs) who are positively trying to ignore baseless accusations and remarks. Also, keep in mind that several trolls are using names of BJs and bash SNSD to encourage fanwar and vice versa. NExt time, I hope they’d be more careful in giving their thoughts."
 60."BE OBJECTIVE ABOUT SM=YG there are hundreds of ‘confessions’ that relate to SNSD یا SM artist
46. Agree on the complaining but that's what you see everyday so I'm used to it.
47. Agree- I used to think she was the prettiest, but now that I think about it, her face seems kinda awkward, like it's not confident. Or maybe it's kinda boring.
48. Disagree cause I don't know her. I also don't hug people with no warning (except for family).
49. Disagree completely. Idols are never going to be yours. (well not 'never' but you know what I mean) Also, the "9" thing contributes to snsd's popularity. It's what makes they special and unique so kicking a member out would harm their reputation.
50. Agree- I'm tired of people talking about her surgery. I just wish they would let it go. Although I think there's nothing wrong with her face before (predebut).
51. Agree- although nowadays, it's getting a little too overused. (Fei, Taeyeon, Hara, Krystal, etc.)
52. Disagree- I'm not calling them sluts but I don't think they're underrated. They're where they should be, in my opinion.
53. Agree- though maybe that's the point. She's a little too plain. In other words, kinda boring. Well, that's my opinion. But yeah, that could be why male idols choose her.
54. Disagree- I actually can understand and I accept it. Kpop doesn't need more love than it already has.
55. Disagree- I barely pay attention to them.
56. Disagree- honestly...
57. Disagree- I don't keep up with BB.
58. Agree- I admire them as artists, but it's kind of understandable since their not heavily marketed.
59. Agree- that's the way it is, though. It's also the same with other groups. It's also quite understandable.
60. Agree- same with the above.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
46.Agree she is improving
47.Disagree- she is pretty... she is 27.. (28 this year) and she is really cute, even without makeup
48.Disagree... i mean i don't know her
49.Disagree... she is nice...
50.Disagree... oh not again!!! She is natural! She said she eats a lot of watermelon that's why she looks like a doll, and also the makeup... wake up people! did you ever saw a pic of her without makeup? she looks like pre-debut!!
51.Disagree... nothing special...
52.They were the "same" as 2ne1 when they debuted (you know, that funky style), but now they are totally different
53.Agree- she is beautiful and i find funny how the other fans complain about it
54.Agree- don't bash!
55.Agree! YG and SM! Actually 2ne1 and SM!
56.Disagree...
57.Disagree... I love 2ne1 a little bit more! BB is my fave boy band so... i like them very much 2
58.Agree- i like them very much, but i don't think they are underrated? Since they are 6th most popular girl group (after SNSD, WG, 2ne1, f(x), KARA)- they have more fans than 4minute, After School...
59.Agree!...
60.Agree! don't compare YG with SM! YG= quality rap; SM= looks?
46. Ehh..
47. Disagree! She's really pretty
48. I don't know her...
49. Disagree
50. Disagree
51. Agree! Love it <3
52. Agree, 4minute is awesome. And they not sluts!
53. Agree, but I think her face is just plain.
54. Agree.
55. Agree
56. Disagree
57. Disagree...
58. Agree!
59. Agree..
60. Agree...
61."So now the SONEs have moved on to say that SNSD is the best because everyone else is boring & vocals and dancing don’t matter. Wow."
 61."So now the SONEs have moved on to say that SNSD is the best because everyone else is boring & voc
62."I think Krystal from F(x) has the best body out of all the other kpop girls"
 62."I think Krystal from F(x) has the best body out of all the other kpop girls"
63."People say Hyuna isn’t a good rapper, but her rap in “A Bitter Day” is amazing."
 63."People say Hyuna isn’t a good rapper, but her rap in “A کڑوا, تلخ Day” is amazing."
64."When it comes to labels, YG artists draw me in with their music and then capture me with their amazing personalities. SM artists bring me in with their personalities and then maybe I can appreciate the music. JYP artists just make me wish they were loved more."
 64."When it comes to labels, YG artists draw me in with their موسیقی and then capture me with their am
65."I love the song(Trouble maker), but the performances makes me feel extremely awkward."
 65."I love the song(Trouble maker), but the performances makes me feel extremely awkward."
66."I think a lot of kpop idols like 2ne1, but they are too intimidated by 2ne1, because 2ne1 gives off a very intimidating vibe. 2ne1 knows how to be sexy, hot, and cute all at the same time."
 66."I think a lot of kpop idols like 2ne1, but they are too intimidated سے طرف کی 2ne1, because 2ne1 gives o
67."I so badly want to love them, but I can’t see myself loving them like I do others."
 67."I so badly want to love them, but I can’t see myself loving them like I do others."
68."My favortite group is 4minute, and I’m proud to say that Hyuna is my bias. But I have this friend, who, whenever I bring Hyuna up, makes this ‘ewww’ face and insults her in any way possible. It really hurts, and it’s annoying. Her bias groups are SNSD and 2NE1, and if I were to to say anything considerably ‘bad’ about them, she’d drop me in a heartbeat. I don’t say anything though. I don’t want to lose this friend, because her and kpop are the only thing keeping me alive right now. She’s a good friend aside from the fact that she’s both a typical sone and blackjack."
 68."My favortite group is 4minute, and I’m proud to say that Hyuna is my bias. But I have this frie
69."I Don’t know WHY!! people don’t LOVE!! “SOOYOUNG”</3
She’s: Beautiful, CUte, Sexy , Hot+ SHe Can Sing & Dance !!
+
She’s BEST Than: Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Tiffany~~ "
 69."I Don’t know WHY!! people don’t LOVE!! “SOOYOUNG”</3 She’s: Beautiful, CUte, Sexy , Hot
70."How can people hate Hyuna? She’s one of the most hardworking girls in the kpop industry. She has not rested and has been promoting ALL year.
Heart 2 Heart
Mirror Mirror
Japanese Heart to Heart
Bubble Pop
Trouble Maker
Ready Go
It’s not her fault that her company wants to promote her more than the other 4 minute members. Does she choose which concept she gets? No. Before you go around hating on her think about all the hard work, determination, skills and talent it takes to become a kpop artist"
 70."How can people hate Hyuna? She’s one of the most hardworking girls in the kpop industry. She ha
71."I love both of them(Hyoyeon and Sooyoung). I think they’re motherfucking gorgeoud both inside and out. I feel torn about the fcat they’re in SNSD. They deserve to be in the group but at the same time I can’t help but wonder if they’d be better off on their own. Why I feel like this is because si many people bash SNSD without even trying to get to know each member better. I admit I find some of the girls fake and annoying but these two are real and funny as hell. I want people to se that. No one knows I love these two because I’m mainly an ELF above all else so all my friends are ELFs. They don’t know I have a folder filled with pictures and edits of these two. If they did, they’d flip out for sure. I wish one day I’ll have the courage to openly love you both."
 71."I love both of them(Hyoyeon and Sooyoung). I think they’re motherfucking gorgeoud both inside a
72."CL is beautiful. Why are people calling her ugly?"
 72."CL is beautiful. Why are people calling her ugly?"
61. Agree- although you see that from every other fans too.
62. I don't want to talk about this...
63. Disagree- it's mediocore-average. Not amazing.
64. Agree about YG capturing me with their music and SM with the personality thing (doesn't draw me in but that's how they work it). Disagree about JYP artists being loved more because they are already loved. Also about YG with their personalities (because it doesn't draw me in) and SM with the music (because they lack substance).
65. Agree- I like the song but I felt weird watching their dance version.
66. Disagree- I think they all just like 2ne1, they're not hiding it. Also, they are not cute.
67. Agree- they're boring
68. I'm not really sure how to agree with this...
69. Disagree- I like her but there are some things that can be a turnoff. Like her stick body.
70. Agree- but again, that's the case with everyone else.
71. Agree- I'm not obsessed with them but I like them.
72. Agree- Everyone can look beautiful in a certain angle. I'm guessing those people were regarding those earlier days.