Kpop girl power Agree یا disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop girl power 1820 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1820

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک YushiGirl said…
270."I’m not looking forward to their American debut. From what I’ve heard on 2NE1 TV, it seems like Will.i.am is making them sound too dependent on men. To me, 2NE1 shows woman how to be fierce and independent with songs like “Go Away”, “Hate You”, “I Don’t Care”, etc. “Crazy For Your Love” and “As Long As I Got You” just doesn’t sound like 2NE1….
Though I may not like the album in the end, I will still support them wholeheatredly and wish them the best when they come to America."
 270."I’m not looking آگے to their American debut. From what I’ve heard on 2NE1 TV, it seems l
271."I LOVE After School. They are so underrated and I really believe that they deserve more attention. They are so talented, and raina… She is THE most beautiful woman on earth. I consider myself a hardcore playgirl, even though I don’t know some of their songs and I still can’t tell them all apart. I just feel as though there is some sort of… I don’t know, some sort of connection there? I love them, what would I do to see them in a concert!! If you don’t know of them, I suggest you go and google them- I recommend Shampoo, Because of you and Bang! ^^"
 271."I LOVE After School. They are so underrated and I really believe that they deserve مزید attentio
272."I barely like SNSD, but one of the reasons I like Jessica is because she doesn’t act like things are okay with her when they aren’t.
When idols pretend like they’re perfect, people hold it against them when they show that they’re human"
 272."I barely like SNSD, but one of the reasons I like Jessica is because she doesn’t act like thin
273."I think SNSD expects to much of their fans. SM treats them better than anyone else. No offense, i also think Sunny is butt ugly. Her mouth is giant and shes just creepy."
 273."I think SNSD expects to much of their fans. SM treats them better than anyone else. No offense,
274."SM, your photoshop skills SUCK. The light/shadow on her legs makes NO SENSE.
… and Yoona is skinny enough already.
Even “candid” photos aren’t really candid in K-pop"
 274."SM, your photoshop skills SUCK. The light/shadow on her legs makes NO SENSE. … and Yoona is sk
275."I ship them.. Yoorin couple should totally be on WGM
They are funny and cute I love them…
S!b I do not stand JYJ or 2NE1
S!b2 I always say that couples who go to WGM are desperate for fame or are not really so popular… but still want to see them there."
 275."I ship them.. Yoorin couple should totally be on WGM They are funny and cute I love them… S!b
276."RUDE SONE’s deserve all the hate. NOT SNSD"
 276."RUDE SONE’s deserve all the hate. NOT SNSD"
277."If YG do a worldwide tour I hope that they realise there is more to England then just London"
 277."If YG do a worldwide tour I hope that they realise there is مزید to England then just London"
278."Honestly;; Minah (Girl’s Day) has natural aegyo and it matches her….way more natural aegyo than sunny (SNSD) and i don’t think Sunny matches aegyo…"
 278."Honestly;; Minah (Girl’s Day) has natural aegyo and it matches her….way مزید natural aegyo t
279."Delusional fans overrate her rap and dance abilities, and overrating always causes over-hating.
But I believe HyunA is too over-hated. Just because she doesn’t make the right “sexy expression” most of the time."
 279."Delusional شائقین overrate her rap and dance abilities, and overrating always causes over-hating.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KippyGirl said…
265.Agree, it means they love Korea and they enjoy KPOP music, so why are they hated?
266.Disagree
267.... Agree, i'd like to see them in a concert, but they are not my gave girl group (my 4th)
268.I actually love that site and i don't think there are only Black Jacks
269. Not so
270.Agree, but i love their songs, ♪ Cra-cra-cra-crazy for your love♪, ♪no matter, no matter what people would say haters can hate it's ok... as long as i got you♪ and the rests of the songs are amazing!
271.Yes i love them but, Raina the most beautiful girl on the earth?
272.Maybe
273.Agree, for me f(x) is better, and well i told one of my friend to look at "The Boys" MV and she said that "the one with short hair" is ugly, just telling you people's opinions [well, i don't think sunny is ugly]
274.Disagree, it's ok
275.Hmm, disagree
276.Agree
277.Hmm... better come in Romania
278.IDK
279.Agree
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pretty_angel92 said…
265-agree
266-disagree, cause she actually can sing
267-disagree, they're not even underrated
268-allkpop just translated other websites articles, it's not their fault
269-disagree
270-agree
271-agree with some things, disagree with others
272-agree, but i still don't like sica that much
273-disagree
274-agree
275-disagree
276-agree
277-don't care either way, i'm not from england
278-agree, i think sunny tries too much, sometimes.but i also think minah is extremely overrated
279-idk
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک luv_warriorcatz said…
238. Disagree- don't know her.
239. Disagree- I think Sulli is more like her. Krystal has a better voice because Sandara can't push her's. I also think Krystal's dance is smoother, although she's kinda lazy at performances.
240. Disagree- while Sandara is not entirely useless, I think 70% of her is. And isn't the point of a group is to sing? I mean, they rely on performances and stuff but the main point of being a singer is to sing. And I don't know much about her personality, and so far, nothing about her stands out to me. Her selca's make me think she's like those other idols to be cute.
241. Disagree- I think they're recognized enough. I don't hear much of 4minute being slutty, I think it's just Hyuna. There's not much about them that stands out in the kpop fad. They're okay for me.
242. Agree- I'm not sick of it, but I see it a lot. She puts a lot of effort in performances so that's something.
243. I'm not sure. They're both okay on my book.
244. Disagree- out of all 4minute members, she puts her most in performances. I think she should be the leader of 4minute.
245. Disagree- are you kidding? She's the heart of 2ne1; without her, 2ne1 won't be where they are.
246. Disagree- while Amber's pretty bad, I think there are worst female rappers, like Hwayoung.
247. Disagree- they sound like the same, typical ballads that try to make you sad and stuff.
248. Disagree- I think they're more people who don't like her.
249. Disagree- she's pretty but not the prettiest.
250. Disagree- I think sones deserved it but not snsd.
251. Disagree- she's less than average from singing and dancing.
252. Disagree- that'd be so awkward.
253. Agree- they never fail to impress on every performance and comeback.
254. Agree- it's also overwhelming to the watcher.
255. Disagree- I think we should keep in mind of every group, even the ones we don't like. That way, we can keep track of them and see if they improve.
256. Disagree- not bothering to mention the fact that I don't ship, f(x) and Infinite have little interaction the way I see it.
257. Agree- even though some groups are close and we like that group, we can still dislike the other.
258. Agree- every performance reeks of confidance.
259. Disagree- I think people dislike her for other reasons, not that.
260. Disagree- every idol should be judged because they're idols. And Goo Hara being 'strong' and not being put down by haters isn't any different than others having haters too. How would they be weak then? Killing themselves? Declaring that the haters have won?
261. Agree- I like her but it's that aegyo that I don't like.
262. Agree- a little, but more edgier.
263. Disagree- they would've been popular along with Wonder Girls, if they had stayed.
264. Disagree- it annoys me a lot.
265. Disagree- they're not angry about that. They're pissed because of the amount of times allkpop shoves 'biracial' down our throats, as if that'll gain more fame for them.
266. Agree- now that you mention, it seems so. But only if A Pink gets big, which I doubt.
267. Disagree- they received a lot of fans so I think they're okay.
268. I don't really notice it. Although, I've heard of it so it might be true. Also, a lot of people are 2ne1 biased, sometimes more than snsd.
269. Disagree- I don't care.
270. Disagree- I'm looking foward to it but at the same time, I'm growing wary of their debut.
271. Agree- they're very good at dancing, although I prefer the old Afterschool than the current one.
272. Disagree- I don't really like her, I think she's just trying to live up to her 'ice princess' image.
273. Disagree- Sunny's pretty cute and SM is the one who expects too much of snsd. And I don't think they care how they're fans react.
274. I can't tell photoshopping but I agree Yoona's stick skinny enough to be photoshopped.
275. Disagree- I don't care about them.
276. Agree
277. Agree- I hope they tour every place!
278. I don't pay attention to Minah so I wouldn't know. But I disagree about Sunny- she looks the part of the cuteness role.
279. Agree- her rap and dance is mediocore but she knows how to dance. And her sexy faces are just too forced. But yeah, she is too overhated.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nade_nagihiko said…
208. Disagree
209. Well, disagree about the part she's gorgeous
210. ...
211. Agree!
212. IDK
213. Agree
214. Totally agree. I'm sick of the people who hates a group just because their fanbase
215. Disagree
216. Maybe
217. Agree
218. Agree
219. IDK
220. I don't ship 2NE1 with SHINee
221. Agree
223. It's not a fact.
224. ...
225. I love her...
226. IDK
227. ...
228. Well, not all the time..
229. Agree
230. IDK
231. Agree
232. I don't really want to know A Pink
233. Without or with make up, she's still beautiful
234. ...
235. Agree....
236. Agree
237. I don't know her
238. Disagree
239. Hmm... she doesn't reminding me of Dara, I love both...
240. 50-50
241. ..
242. Agree..
243. AGREE!
244. Compeletely agree
245. Hmm... disagree
246. Disagree. OK, if Amber is the worst rapper, then why she's the main rapper in f(x)?
247. Agree but those songs are not my fav
248. I like her
249. Disagree
250. ...
251. Ehh
252. ..
253. Agree
254. Agree!
255. Agree..
256. IDK
257. ..
258. Disagree
259. Kinda agree
260. ._.
261. I like her
262. I love her short hair better
263. IDK
264. ...
265. ...
266. Maybe
267. Agree about underrated, but their not my all time fav girlgroup
268. Maybe, but I don't hate allkpop
269. Totally! Agree!
270. Kinda agree
271. Disagree about Raina the most beautiful women on earth, I think she's not even the prettiest at After School
272. ....
273. DISAGREE!
274. ....
275. Disagree, I don't ship them.
276. Agree
277. ...
278. Disagree about Sunny doesn't matches aegyo
279. Well if I think about it, her sexiness is too forced...
280."I think Miryo is the best rapper ever."
 280."I think Miryo is the best rapper ever."
281."I swear, I almost fell in love with Yoona when I saw pictures of her from the recoding of Love Rain. She truly is beautiful."
 281."I swear, I almost fell in love with Yoona when I saw pictures of her from the recoding of Love R
282."this forum war between the rania forums are so stupid, why the hell can’t they just shut up and get along? -ps i’m someone from both the forums, and I like both equally-"
 282."this فورم war between the rania فورم are so stupid, why the hell can’t they just shut up an
283."Yoona is so skinny it scares me. I wish I could just shove some McDonald’s down her throat or something. Girl’s just all bones."
 283."Yoona is so skinny it scares me. I wish I could just shove some McDonald’s down her throat یا
284."I actually think that Yoona has the calmest and nicest fans in SNSD. Despite their bias being bashed all the time for random reasons, YoonAddicts usually don’t give a damn about it."
 284."I actually think that Yoona has the calmest and nicest شائقین in SNSD. Despite their bias being ba
285."I hope that when the YG Family World Tour happens (cause it will, just wait and see) they come closer to me. There’s more to Europe than just London and Paris. There are kpop fans way up north who never get any concerts, please notice us! - Blackjack from Finland"
 285."I hope that when the YG Family World Tour happens (cause it will, just wait and see) they come c
286."2ne1TV?I don’t see it.It’s more like DaraTV.Don’t get me wrong,I’m real blackjack,I have nothing against Dara.It just bothers me that I barely get to see more Minji and Bom scenes,and it’s really unfortunate since they’re my most favorite 2ne1 members."
 286."2ne1TV?I don’t see it.It’s مزید like DaraTV.Don’t get me wrong,I’m real blackjack,I have
287."And people call Yoona the “natural” beauty. She might not be The Face of SNSD but at least Jessica looks like herself."
 287."And people call Yoona the “natural” beauty. She might not be The Face of SNSD but at least J
288."I would love to see a CL&Minzy album! It would be like a female version of GD&TOP <3"
 288."I would love to see a CL&Minzy album! It would be like a female version of GD&TOP <3"
289."I think if Taeyang were to debut in the U.S he would be more successful than 2ne1."
 289."I think if Taeyang were to debut in the U.S he would be مزید successful than 2ne1."
290."I think Sunny’s smile looks like this—-> :3"
 290."I think Sunny’s smile looks like this—-> :3"
291."Why can’t all fandoms just get along? I’m a SONE, Blackjack, VIP, Shawol, B2UTY, Say A, Kiss Me, ELF, Aff(x)tion, 4nia, STAR1, Cassiopeia, Everlasting, Prismatic, Wonderful, Primadonna, and BOICE. I know it’s alot, but, I love all of those groups the same. It makes me quite sad to see that we all can’t get along :’c"
 291."Why can’t all fandoms just get along? I’m a SONE, Blackjack, VIP, Shawol, B2UTY, Say A, Kiss
292."I find Victoria really unattractive. She’s nice. But looks-wise, she’s not up to par with the korean idols… or even Fei or Jia."
 292."I find Victoria really unattractive. She’s nice. But looks-wise, she’s not up to par with th
293."Am I the only one who noticed how her(Seohyun's) eyes CHANGED alot?"
 293."Am I the only one who noticed how her(Seohyun's) eyes CHANGED alot?"
294."I’ve always wanted to see TOP and CL in a rap battle, Bom and Daesung in a duet number, Seungri, Minzy and Taeyang in a dance showdown and Dara and GD in a drama series or movie.
ALL in ALL, I want an EPIC bigbang-2Ne1 album."
 294."I’ve always wanted to see سب, سب سے اوپر and CL in a rap battle, Bom and Daesung in a duet number, Seungr
295."I WANT HEAR HER(Bom) TO RAP IN ONE SONG"
 295."I WANT HEAR HER(Bom) TO RAP IN ONE SONG"
296."The most dedicated fandoms are often called the worst. I’m both a proud Sone and ELF, but I spend more time loving my groups than hating others."
 296."The most dedicated fandoms are often called the worst. I’m both a proud Sone and ELF, but I sp
297."Getting braces is NOT plastic surgery! Jessica is still more naturally beautiful than 98% of your idols out there.
She’s had no surgery. Get over it."
 297."Getting braces is NOT plastic surgery! Jessica is still مزید naturally beautiful than 98% of آپ
298."I hope people don’t get all offended if 2NE1 wins a lot of awards at the MAMAs. They worked really hard this year and it shouldn’t take ANYTHING away from the other groups."
 298."I hope people don’t get all offended if 2NE1 wins a lot of awards at the MAMAs. They worked re
299."I’ve got to admit, Secret is good but there’s something about them that annoys me."
 299."I’ve got to admit, Secret is good but there’s something about them that annoys me."
Let's celebrate the 300th confession!Minah can do it too!I agree she's awesome
300."i have been a sone since forever and no other girl group will probably be my bias ever above snsd, but when it comes to individuals, my ultimate bias is bang minah. i don’t get the hate. the girl is flawless. i admit she overdoes it sometimes, but idk there’s just something about her that’s so charming."
 Let's celebrate the 300th confession!Minah can do it too!I agree she's awesome 300."i have been a son
301."i love 2ne1 out of my love for yg ent. i really just think everything about them is so basic and try hard to be a female version of big bang."
 301."i love 2ne1 out of my love for yg ent. i really just think everything about them is so basic and
302."Actually, kpop is fine just it is. It’s better than A-pop etc. but the only thing that puts it down is the fans. Some fans hate each other, thus, resulting in a fan war."
 302."Actually, kpop is fine just it is. It’s better than A-pop etc. but the only thing that puts it
303."To me, SooYoung is the most talented in SNSD"
 303."To me, SooYoung is the most talented in SNSD"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KippyGirl said…
280. Kinda agree she is one of the best but not the best (E.via is the best)
281.Agree, she's really pretty
282.LOL, really? I don't know about this war
283.Yes, she is but she eats a lot but can't gain weight, same as Sooyoung, Dara etc..
284.Agree, I noticed it
285.Agree, Don't forget about East and north! I live in south-east, really close to center of Europe! So please come here! Black Jacks, VIPs, lucky 7s from Romania!
286.Agree, but it's OK! Just watch BomTV and MinzyTV!
287.Sorry? Yoona is just OK being Face of the Group
288.Agree, I'll like to see Bom's album (just like Taeyang), Dara's album (like Seungri), CL&Minzy's album (like GD&TOP)
289.Well, IDK 2NE1 didn't debuted yet!
290.LOL, agree
291.Agree
292.That sounds really rude, like bashing because of nationality
293.Yes, the one who said that, you are the only one
294.Lalala, of course i agree
295.Agree, but it's OK, since CL is awesome, amazing rapper, Minzy is great rapper, Dara is a good rapper, so 3/4 can rap
296.Agree, and to the ones who hate 2NE1 I have a message: Live your life and support your bias! Or if you want to discover 2NE1, start with the good parts (because that's how you started with your bias)!
297.Agree
298.... Mama 2011 is now gone
299.Disagree, they don't annoy me
300.Agree, she's nice!
301.Maybe... IDK
302.Agree
303.Disagree! Most talented? Nah...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pretty_angel92 said…
280-maybe, i don't know all the rappers in the world xD
281-disagree, she just looks the same plain girl
282-what forum wars?
283-disagree-she's just like Sooyoung, they eat a lot but they don't gain weight. i know what i'm talking about cause i suffer the same xD
284-wow, totally disagree. i think in snsd, yoona and tiffany's fans are the worse. and maybe even jessica's
285-yep, agree. people keep thinking that europe is just london and paris, it's quite sad
286-agree, even though i like Dara
287-disagree, i think they both look way different with makeup
288-disagree
289-disagree
290-agree
291-agree, it's quite sad for me cause i love tons of groups. and when i say that i'm not only a Sone but also a pink panda(apink), some Sones get mad at me, they say i'm betraying SNSD -___-
292-agree i don't get why everyone says she's beautiful.i guess it's Korea's ideal type
293-agree, no you're not. no matter how many people say that she's natural, i think she had something done in her eyes, sorry. that's like...a huge difference since she debuted. and just so you know, the eyes are the only part of a human's body that doesn't grow up in your entire life
294-meh
295-no please
296-agree
297-only agree with the braces
298-huh? i thought Mama was last year? xD
299-disagree, they don't annoy me at all
300-disagree
301-disagree
302-agree
303-agree, not because she's my bias, but because she's one of the best dancers, best singers and best rappers. you can hate it, i don't care =)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک luv_warriorcatz said…
280. Disagree- she's good but Cl's the best.
281. Agree- she's beautiful but I didn't fall in love with her.
282. Disagree- I don't see any Rania war.
283. Agree- she's a stick figure.
284. Disagree- I see any fans being immature and stupid.
285. Agree- that way they'd achieve higher.
286. I don't watch that show.
287. Agree- I think she may have gotten a little surgery.
288. Disagree- I don't really care.
289. Agree- he's a soloist so he has a better chance.
290. Agree- kinda, probably her front tooth.
291. Disagree- I kinda like the chaos.
292. Disagree- I think she's the prettiest in f(x).
293. Disagree- there may be others.
294. Disagree- I prefer no collabs.
295. Disagree- it wouldn't be pretty.
296. Agree- they are.
297. Disagree- even I can tell there's something plastic there.
298. Agree
299. Disagree- they don't annoy me b/c I don't pay attention to them.
300. I don't care about her.
301. I don't really know what the female of Big Bang is like.
302. Disagree- that it's better than american music. Agree- that the fans are what puts it down.
303. Disagree- most talented would probably be Seohyun.
304."Those who compare THIS(Jessica's) face to a horse have got to be some of the most Butt-Hurt and dillusional antis in all of K-Pop"
 304."Those who compare THIS(Jessica's) face to a horse have got to be some of the most Butt-Hurt and
305."i hate minyul and minstal with great passion. infact i hate all any pairing with minho unless it’s with a guy."
 305."i hate minyul and minstal with great passion. infact i hate all any pairing with minho unless it
306."The reason why there are so many YG stans is because, once you get into YG artists, everybody else seems plain and the same. I used to be an SM stan, and I fell in love with JYP artists, but I continue to stan YG, because I feel they are the most unique and the best. But it’s okay to have different opinions, you have yours and I have mine. I wish all the bashing would just stop. Please."
 306."The reason why there are so many YG stans is because, once آپ get into YG artists, everybody el
307."Girls Generation can’t dance and sing at the same time. It’s just to bad as they are considered as one of the top girl group in K-pop industry"
 307."Girls Generation can’t dance and sing at the same time. It’s just to bad as they are conside
308."I’m not as immature to think that I won’t be special any more when Kpop spreads to the rest world, I do want people to experience the happiness I feel. I’m just scared to think that Western Society will have a massive influence on Kpop and the perfect world of music around me will crumble. What I found as a refuge in will become what I was running away from… Horrible Music."
 308."I’m not as immature to think that I won’t be special any مزید when Kpop spreads to the rest
309."I’m not a fan of Wonder Girls, I know their names but I don’t know who is who. Still, after listening to their newest album, I really have to say they have “the whole package”."
 309."I’m not a پرستار of Wonder Girls, I know their names but I don’t know who is who. Still, after
310."Victoria and Jia are masters of flexibility."
 310."Victoria and Jia are masters of flexibility."
311."All new bands and comebacks/debuts are getting more and more generic these days. I miss the old groups and their old songs. Kpop is not only looks, but talent as well."
 311."All new bands and comebacks/debuts are getting مزید and مزید generic these days. I miss the old
312."Younha is the most unappreciated soloist. She’s talented, beautiful, and has a sweet personality. She went through a bunch of trouble, legally, and still isn’t popular."
 312."Younha is the most unappreciated soloist. She’s talented, beautiful, and has a sweet personali