NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1851-1900 of 7556

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک friendsfan101 said…
^Well, I think it would be fun! It'd be interesting and surprising for the people even writing it! I'm sure it'd be fun and definitely something new.

< ..........

v What's your favorite game?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mcgeeky said…
^ Bejewelled (where the aim of the game is too smash gems by matching them with three of their kind..on the computer not real gems) Emilys gone cuckoo :L
< bout to go off to bed
V have you ever had a dream you thought was real...?
*OMG I love Bejewelled!

^ Nope...although sometimes it's hard for me to wake up...

< Same

v Have you ever had a dream that wasn't exactly like a dream? (Like it was real, but wasn't?)

I have. Once I was almost dreaming but still conscious, and I dreamed that I was on a cliff and I lost my footing; my foot actually jerked and I literally almost fell down even though I was laying down...= P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Sorta. I had a "dream" once where I was awake enough to hear what was going on around me & see light but it was all fuzzy & I was like paralyzed.... couldn't move, couldn't scream or anything. Very scary.
< Law & Order: SVU & working on a fanfic!
v Do you save all your change? (Including penny's, which according to Abby are mostly thrown out)
^Yup. I've saved a lot of money with it ! = )

< Same...

v What is your favorite quote ever?
heart
^ I have alot of quotes that I really love & are favorites. One of them is "Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain." =]
< Same as before.
v Favorite moment of Iceman?
^Everything!

< same

v What's your favorite book?
heart
^ "Perfect Match" by Jodi Picoult. It's an amazing book!
< Same... & tired.
v Favorite perfume scent?
^ I don't really have one. I guess Warm Vanilla Sugar. = )

< Same....sleepy.

v What is your favorite spot to go on?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smileandnod said…
^ I generally lurk on the NCIS and Tiva spots...although I also check on a variety of spots for the quizzes and picks...
< watching Bones, waiting on my roomie to get home so we can catch up on some shows.
v Where do you read/post fan fiction? I've been trying to find a place with quality NCIS fan fiction...
heart
^ www.fanfiction.net is the best place I've found. =]
< NCIS: Los Angeles (only b/c this is the eppy with Abby in it!)
v Did you like the crossovers between NCIS & NCIS: LA?
^I guess...I like how McGee goes all "ga-ga" over the technology. That's pretty much all I like, really.

< Reading the LAST BOOK IN THE PERCY JACKSON & THE OLYMPIANS SERIES!!!!

v Which do you think is the best?

The mother: JAG
The child: NCIS
The grandchild: NCIS: LA
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Blue85 said…
**Jenna, that "dream" that you had, I've had that happen to me before, too. Do you have any idea what is or why it happens?

^ It's a tie between NCIS and JAG. I love them both.
< Trying to change some stuff on my Deviantart but it's not cooperating with me..
v What made you want to post in this thread?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک choco_cookie said…
smile
Hi everyone......sorry for my non reply the last couple of days
Was at the lady gaga concert last night.......AMAZING!!!!

^well, I am a massive NCIS fan and so many fans such as my self looked liked they were habing fun so i decided to join
< in science and trying to do too many things at once!!! :D
v how was everyones weekend (well, its a wednesday in australia so I know its a little late for us, dont know bout anyone else)
**Welcome back, Bec. That concert sounds like it was a lot of fun, have a good time?

^ My weekend was dull and uneventful, but it did give me a chance to relax so it wasn't all that bad. :)
< Reading fanfics.
v What song is stuck in your head right now?
^ Fast Car by Tracey Chapman
< going to school and listening to the song above
V how did you get into NCIS? also what episode shows that Tony read Mcgee's book? someone told me has read it

*i remember my aunty got me into it cause she was like NCIS is on and i was like whats that? so i watched it with her and instantly fell in love with Mcgee :L.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ My nan! And Tony read McGee's book in Twisted Sister.
< Just got in.
v What is the favourite thing you've dressed up as for Halloween?
heart
**Welcome back Bec, did you enjoy your concert? And Lauren... I've heard that it's a night terror, but am totally clueless on the why. They are quite scary though.**

^ This past Halloween I dressed up as a saloon girl. My grandmother took one of my old homecoming dresses & altered it to saloon girl style, made me a headpiece & everything. I loved how I looked! <3
< Working. I didn't go to bed until uber late last night b/c I'm working on a fan fic & the plot bunnies wouldn't quit hopping. lol
v Were you hooked from the first episode you watched or did you watch it intermittently before getting hooked?
^ hooked on first show

< going to aerobics class..i am determined to loose lots of weight i hate being a fatty

V what song lyrics do you think relate best to your feelings at the current moment...? mine is Somebody else by Pink!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
heart
^ Mmm... idk. I'll get back to you on that one.
< Working
v Favorite song ever?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک worthy1990 said…
^ masterplan by oasis
< not much
v favourite singer/band
heart
**shudders* Night terrors. So creepy yet cool...

^ I don't really have one, but I guess either Pink, Lady Gaga, Jennette McCurdy, or Beyonce. I don't really care what people think of them; I like the fact that they all seem nice and that they can actually sing.

< Nothing, really.

v What do you like doing the most on fanpop?

Picks, answers, forums, etc..
^ Everything really. I can't choose just one. :)
< Doing Film coursework.
v If one should be included in NCIS, what song would you want?
heart
^ We are Family by Sister Sledge...I don't see how they would fit it in though...or perhaps Homeless Heart by Jennette McCurdy. I can totally see it fitting into NCIS...

< Same

v If you make clubs, how do you get more people to join your club?
heart
^ I've never made a club, but as for advertising it I guess post it on other sites (that relate to your club if possible), tell your fanpop friends about it, etc.
< Watching NCIS. Love my Wednesday marathons! And just finished the first chapter of my fan fic!
v Gibbs, Jenny & Vance all had that one person whom they had to go after. For Gibbs it was Ari, for Jenny it was La Grenouille & for Vance it was Kai and most recently for Tony it was Salim. Do you think Ziva or McGee will have someone like that?
^ I kinda hope so! Although I thought that Tony's was more Rivkin (and Trent Kort) than Saleem. I like how they all act around them so I'd like to see that!

< Same.

v Do you ever get frustrated/annoyed at how the NCIS characters and/or their family members seem to NEVER land in jail/at least get arrested?

I sometimes do. I figured that Sara would've had a trial at least, or that Tony would arrest his father; I'm happy that they don't have to pay for it, but sometimes I'm just going, "Come on!!! They HAD to be arrested!" (esp. at Mother's Day)
heart
^ Mmm.. it doesn't really frustrate me per se, but I do wonder why they don't at least make it more realistic in that aspect. Although we've seen Tony & McGee go to jail (well their mug shots at least), and Gibbs didn't want her Joann to be arrested so he purposefully messed up his arrest so she wouldn't.
< NCIS
v When Last Man Standing first came on, what did you think of Ziva singing in that sexy blue dress?
^ I was like "Why does Tony have to miss this?!"
< About to go to bed.
v Don't you love how Tony gets alpha male when other males threaten to come into the team?
heart
^ Yeah. It's cute!
< Same
v Why do you think Vance is a better director than Jenny was? (If that is your opinion)
heart
^ I was thinking, "Wow, she has a really nice voice! I wonder if she'll make it into a real song so I can hear the whole thing on youtube......you know what would be cool? A flying pink pony named Pablo!" That was pretty much my train of thought LOL.....

< Reading...

v If you make icons/fanart/banners/other, what's your favorite? (Post it if you want! It doesn't have to be NCIS.)

My favorite would be this one considering I don't think that it turned out as bad as the other icons I've made have come out LOL.
= )
 ^ I was thinking, "Wow, she has a really nice voice! I wonder if she'll make it into a real song so I
heart
^ I have too many favorites. Here's just one... that I've made and really like.
< Please check out my fanfic on the Tiva fanfic page. <3
v How did you feel about Gibbs' "temporary" team? (Langer, Keaton & Lee)
 ^ I have too many favorites. Here's just one... that I've made and really like. < Please check out m
**Aw, OMG that is such a great fanart, Jenna! I love it! = )

*What's your fanfic story title?

^ I didn't really like them except for Lee. Langer was just kind of like a jerk in my opinion, and Keaton was way too much like McGee.

< Same.

v Who is one person (besides Jenny, Kate, Shannon, and Kelly) that you wish hadn't died in NCIS?
heart
**Thanks Janie! It's called A Million Little Pieces, although that title may change later. It's on www.fanfiction.net & on the Tiva Fanfic page in the article section.*

^ Paula Cassidy. Although I think what she did was very heroic, it broke my heart when she killed essentially killed herself.
< CM
v Do you like the team at the office better or in the field better?
**Nice fanart Janie and Jenna. :)The McAbby one made me laugh.
**And Jenna's question about Vance: I do think that he's a better director than Jenny but I can't seem to put the reason into words at the moment.

^ Both. They have great moments both in and outside of the office so it's really hard to choose one over the other.
< Getting ready for bed.
v Did you know that the girl who plays Sarah McGee(Troian Avery Bellisario) is actually Sean Murray's half sister in real life?
^ whoa really i never knew that :L i did actually :)

< aerobics was fun fun! :D

V do you think tony is immature? i don't think so...i'm glad he doesn't act his age sometimes...it's what makes him funny but he can also be serious and responsible so he is extremely awesome :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک yay4wicked said…
^ I think he is very immature, but he gets the job done and is amusing, so I'm not complaining. Plus, I'm not one to point out how certain things "just wouldn't work" in the real NCIS - like Tony's immaturity - i just accept the world of the show and move on!
< Breakfast!
v Do you think Gibbs would've still been an NCIS agent this long if his team had never reformed and he'd kept Langer, Keating, and Lee?
heart
^ Mmm... Gibbs isn't the kind of guy to give up so I think he would have pushed through at least for quite some time. Although I know that those 3 were nothing like Team Gibbs and it was frustrating to him.
< Working
v Regarding the season finale we know that it will affect the whole team, but do you think it will be a major shake up to the audience as well?
^ Considering past finales, I'd say that there's a good possibility that it will.
< The usual.
v In Last Man Standing when Gibbs sees Ziva on the ZNN feed, what do you think he was feeling/thinking at that moment?
heart
^ His stomach probably plummeted immediately. He probably had a million thoughts, what was she doing there? was she seriously hurt? was this her fathers choice for her to be there? that she should be him, etc.
< Working
v It seems that Vance has grown on most of us who didn't like him in the beginning... why do you think that is & would you be disappointed if he was killed off & someone else was brought on?
^ people like him becuase the character is good and he is actually the best director we have had so far.. i think i would be as upset as when an recurring role character was killed off
< thinking of a new funny status lol
v do you think the show would be any different if one of the characters was a different actor
heart
**Thanks, Lauren!

**Jenna, I can't find your fanfic! Did you change the name? (Or if it's not to much to ask, can you send me the link? I am so unbelievably incompetent in computer techy stuff LOL.)

^ Well, no. I guess if it was changed at the beginning it wouldn't matter, but STILL! Everyone on the show make up their character!

< HW

v How long have you been on fanpop? And can you believe how long you've been on?

I've only been on for 2 months but it feels like forever LOL! I'm especially surprised that I got so many fans in such a short time-not that I'm complaining, of course. = D
^ One year anniversary soon! No, I can't! Feels like I've been on forever :)
< Listening to music.
v What would do if you found out that one of the main team was a traitor?
smile
^ I would be crying for days!! Of course, then I would hope that they have a pretty good explanation-they were trying to bring the traitor team down, etc. etc.

< Same...

v Do you have a "guilty pleasure"? If so, what is it?
i've been on since august and cant believe the people i have met on here

it seems i've answered the same time as janie

^ i would go mental lol (dannii)
^ oh i cant think of one is i do i will add it in (janie)
< fb and browsing
v have you got talent of some kind?
**Joe and I answered at the same time.

** Jenna, I read your fanfic; I gotta say, it's AMAZING! I absolutely loved it! (Although isn't where Ziva came from called Mossad, not Moosad? IDK jw....I'm the biggest spelling freak.....
.= P )

^ Um...reading? Although I also do Indian dancing! = ) And people say that I have a really nice voice.

< Same..

v Do you have a guilty pleasure and if so, what is it?
**It seems that Joe and I edited at the same time as well LOL.
I'll just ask a new question. = D

v Would you like to see a crossover of NCIS with another show you like? (It doesn't matter if the show ended or not.)
^ i've love a crossover with criminal minds, glee would also be quite funny all of them singing lol
< same as before
v favourite show other than ncis
^ yes with lie to me. For those who don't know what it is, it is about this guy called Cal(who investigates murders, and its sometimes funny) who can see if someone is lying to him just by looking at them. He would totally piss off Gibbs, it would be funny.
< studying
V Do you think Ziva has ever liked Mcgee? like in that way? i think she did in the one where him and her got pushed into the fountain together...
heart
**Emily and I answered at the same time; I'll just edit.

**There's a show called Lie to Me? Hey Dannii, is that where your username comes from?

^(Joe's)Friends!! And then 3rd would be the Simpsons!!

^ (Emily's) No, I don't think so. Abby did, though.

< Same

v What are all the NCIS couples you ship?

Mine are: (In order)

1. McAbby.
2. Tiva
3. Sibbs
4. Jibbs
5. Kibbs
6. Gibbs/Hollis Mann
7. Ziva/Roy
8. Mimmy
9. Kari
10. Palmer/Brina

Um...actually all I can think of right now LOL

Wow, I support a lot of Gibbs couples! = D
*thats kinda answered it, cause my favourite show other than NCIS is Lie To Me...or New Tricks (which is about a bunch of old retired police officers who reopen old cases and its soooo funny <3 it)