House MD شائقین We are so sorry...where's what we can do for you.

jdmer12 posted on Jul 31, 2009 at 01:05AM
This forum is to express our deepest symphaties for Huddysmacked...becaused it happened at 4:16 a.m.
So lets start adding images, comments or whatever you want for her in this forum...thanks!

House MD شائقین 22 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jdmer12 said…
Here it is...I'll be the first one.
 Here it is...I'll be the first one.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Paramore-CSI said…
twinny
I love you and send my love from canada to mexico im not goin to say im srry cuz i hate tht myself im goin to say its bad it happened and i express my gratitude toward u twinny ilu
you r my twinny
what can i do
i know what your goin through
ill hug u and supprt you
but it will still be there
you may try to forget and hide it
and it will disapear
twinny i love
u
i want to be with u
to support you
but now i can only send it
i want to be in mexico
to be with you
you know you mean bunches to me
and you are my twinny my angel
feel better my love
feel better hunni
feel better
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک becca85 said…
For you, Regi. It's something I found on the internet and I thought it was beautiful, so I wanted to pass it on. I'll try and create something a little more personal to show my respects.
 For you, Regi. It's something I found on the internet and I thought it was beautiful, so I wanted to
Twinny its hard to read but its crzy and like u sooo
 Twinny its hard to read but its crzy and like u sooo
hehe your hubby
u deserve it
im hoping this makes u happier
Twinny
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
heart
Regina, i know nothing that is said can truly help in a time like this. Sometimes, thats how god means it to be i think. Moarning is a part of the human pyschy and rightfully so. Just keep in mind although we have never met before, we have formed a friendship, a strong bond and i truly consider you a close friend. And sometimes, i think just knowing that helps.

There are things bigger than this world that we dont even have a clue about. And now your grandfather is a part of that. Thats special. And although you miss him, be happy that he is part of that something special. after all, isnt the point of missing someone is so that you CAN miss them, and can remember them as they were.
And someday as THEY help you out of the world and into the great beyond, you become something special and leave someone else on earth who misses YOU.

You'll get there. Give it time.
with ALL the love in the world and beyond, Ali
here u go
mika loves yyou still
i actually tryed to get u mika i tried to get him to mexico but now he has a restraining order against me
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Epetrus said…
-Regi-
I know that nothing I can say can possibly make you forget what happened or make you feel better about it, but just listen.
I can't get Mika or LE to come and visit you, but I can tell you that there is only one thing you can do.
And that is to take 'time heals all wounds' into consideration.
I want you to know that you are on my mind and I'll try to help you through this, so if you need anything, just tell me.
There are MANY people who are thinking of you at this very moment and that should make you feel at least a little better. Knowing that people all around the world care about you.
You can be proud of your grandpa that he accomplished so much.
After all, without his hard work, you wouldn't be here.
He is always watching from above and he's by your side wherever you go.
I hope a time will come very soon when you can look back at this and smile.
-Love, Evie-
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک JustHuddy said…
Regi,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Just remember that we all care about you, and want you to feel better. Be proud of his life, and remember all the things he accomplished.

<3

Love, JH

And...the stupid image will not upload. link
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک oldmovie said…
I'm so sorry for your loss, I wish I could say more, but you have my deepest sympathy :(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک greghouseismine said…
*hugs you*

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک houseluva8 said…
crying
Reg...
I have actually been in this spot before. Knowing something before it happens. It helped me knowing, but it still hurts.

I know its hard and as many people have said "time heals all wounds" sometimes it takes longer than other people. You might see things that make you remember him, and you might cry but just know you will always have that memory with you.
They memories do help sometimes even though they make you cry. If you need anyhelp getting through this know that I am here for you always if you need anyone to talk to.

I give you my greatest sympathies and condolences to you and your family. You will get through this hard time and know that everyone on the spot is here for you.
*hug*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک huddysmacked said…
AAAwww guys you are making me cry =(((( I luv u soooo much!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک adyingsomething said…
you know im always here for you regi
if you need anything, im just a message away
and if you reeeaally need me there is not much separating us XD

Im so sorry for your loss
*hugs*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Olivine said…
Oh Regi :(
I'm not good with such things and I never find the right words, but I think in some situations the words aren't so important...I'm here if you need anything *huggles her* and you can count on me although I'm not really good with words :(

Oh...there's this poem I really like, you probably know it, it's from Mary Elizabeth Frye.

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک huddysmacked said…
Ohhh Thanks Stevi and Cami =)) I loved the poem and I know I can count on you
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cuddles said…
I'm so sorry, Regi.

I know how it feels like :/ and if you want to talk or need something else, I'm there.
*hugs her*