Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Hearts X

onix11 posted on Apr 23, 2010 at 02:37PM
This forum will consist of a story line that is happening during the time Sora is asleep. You will make your own character and then add to the story line. The enemy will be a group called control, heartless that have kept their human forms and Faithfully follow Ansem. They use their abilities to better move their group forward.

Rules: 1. no absolutes( No saying I strike Them and they die)This mostly deals with character versus character fights or involvements with the persons character without their consent.

2. Make characters along the guidelines and don't make them overpowered.

3. Just have fun.

Here's an example of what the character should creation look like.

Name:

Race:

Weapon:

Powers:

Appearance:

Description:
last edited on Jan 19, 2012 at 08:07PM

Kingdom Hearts 371 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 371

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک demmmy said…
As they are lifting off Bianca says, "Look out for those heartless." when there are no heartless nearby.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک onix11 said…
Blaze just looked back. "Dont worry, flying isnt any trouble for me." He focused on flying.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک guilmon2149 said…
shadow: 'back in his normal form' well that was fun 'laughs'
"Soooo... Where are we going?" Bianca asks with curiosity. She started to look at the buttons, deciding if she should press another one or not.
Blaze just stares her down and shakes his head. "We are heading to traverse town. Something is going down there. It's like i can sense hundreds of heartless in the town."
shadow: 'sigh' why do heartless never give up?
Bianca ponders that question. "Well, they have to have a leader... right?" She says. She longingly looks at the buttons, but then shakes her head, knowing what would happen if she pressed one.
Blaze shakes his head. "Yeah, quite a few actually. There were a lot more a few months ago."
"So we just got to get rid of the leaders, and they'll be all gone!" Bianca proclaimed, standing up. She was proud that she figured out what they needed to do.
shadow: hmmmmmmm well maybe i can use my heartless mind to find the leaders. 'scans with his head and eyes shoot open' no, no nO NO! IT CANT BE, HES DEAD
Blaze looks back at shadow. " You don't have to worry." He continues driving the ship. "So, what are you guys story?"
shadow: NO IT'S ANSEM, THE SEEKER OF DARKNESS AND AND AND.....
Bianca sits back down. "My story? Um, well, I'm a Nobody. But I'm not in the Organization! I'm trying to stay way from them... I don't want to join!" Bianca says. "Wait, who's Ansem?" She asks now looking at Shadow.
shadow: XEMNAS 'breaks out of trance'
"Huh?" Bianca asks now gripping the arms of the chair.
shadow: the leaders are ansem seeker of darkness and xemnas
"Xemnas... controls Heartless? But I thought he controlled nobodies!" Bianca says.
shadow: guys their original self created my kind. they dont care who they are, they just follow their orders
Blaze just keeps driving. "Ansem isn't around, not in physical form anyway." He shuts his eyes. "He has people still continuing his work though. They are a group of heartless that have maintained their physical forms. I was recruited into this group but ended up eliminating one of their branches. In turn i managed to regain my body." He looks back at shadow. "Come to think of it, how come you weren't given invitation to Control?"
shadow: control? well i was only created recently, about 3 days ago in fact
Blaze looks back at bianca. "So, i'm not sure what a nobody is. I've only seen or faced heartless."
shadow: i know about nobodys, in fact we will have to face my nobody counterpart, and its worse, because i am a clone heartless, you dont want to know who my original is and who my original's nobody counterpart is
"Why?" Bianca asked.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nalochsix said…
Name: Shukuun
Height: 6'9
Eye Color: Silver
Hair: Jet Black
Position: Ancient Keyblade Master
Personality(please be descriptive): He is quiet and wise. Never showing fear, he is considered emotionless and hallow. However his lack of emotion is a result of his lengthy existence. His knowledge of the keyblades is rivaled by his knowledge of light and darkness.

Keyblade Name: The 7 Hands of Fate
Keyblade Power or Abilities: It separates into 6 different keyblades, which form a ring that hovers around him. Instead of holding them he swings them with simple hand motions and thoughts. The power of the blades increase when the join, Starting at 6, then going to 3, then going to 1. When they all join they are called the 7th hand of fate, a destructive keyblade that cause even deepest darkness to retreat.
Character abilities: His immense knowledge of the Keyblades grants him the ability to wield without ever holding them. He only wields the 7th Hand of Fate, which is capable of ripping through even the darkest darkness.

History: His existence was known to few, because of how long ago he lived. The only being who knew of Shukuun, was the Keyblade Master Yen Sid. Long Ago, there was a devastating keyblade that many Masters fought over, this blade was called "The Balance". This key was rumored to be able to rip through worlds in a single swing, and that it could remove darkness or light from anyone's heart. While the battle raged, Shukuun watched, shaking his head at the selfishness of the Keyblade Masters. With his 7th Hand Of Fate, he struck down the selfish masters and stripped them of their right to wield their blades. He took "The Balance" and disappeared into the Dark Meridian. He slept there for a long time, only to be waken up by the return of the Keyblades.

Description: Shukuun has jet black hair and remains blindfolded at almost all times. He is tall and menacing though his inability to show emotion does take away from it. Muscular and thin, he wears black kendo pants, and a tank top. His arms are wrapped in bandage to hide his tattoo's. They each portray one of the 7 Hands Of Fate.
Outside the ship a black gate engraved with the many symbols appears. Its black aura pulsing angrily, a keyhole of late appears in the center of the Gate. The Doors creak open, spitting out Shukuun, then shutting and shattering into oblivion. Shukuun hovered ontop of a ring of Six Keyblades and flew beside the ship, his face cold but somehow stern. He looked into the cockpit of the ship and stared directly at Blaze. His eyes narrowed and he moved ahead of the ship by a bit. He rotated and looked into the cockpit, staring at each of the people on-board.
shadow: because i only discovered i was the clone of ansem seeker of darkness, thats why i am a good heartless, i have been hiding that form from you for a while.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Alright guilmon, as i said before. You cant just get rid of someone like that. It's agaisnt the rules of the forum.)

Blaze sees the man in front of the ship. Since they were right next to traverse town, he decided to land the ship. When he landed The man appeared next to the ship and Blaze greets him. "May i ask who you are?"
(you said that before? well clearly i did not get the memo, let me change it)
shadow: who are you?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Shukuun landed in the center of his ring of keyblades. Their spiraling began to slow until finally they halted, hovering at waste height. The six blades disappeared in a quick flash of light and Shukuun stepped towards the man.

"I am Shukuun,The 7th Master of the Keyblades of Fate." Shukuun said, his voice low and nearly void of emotion. He lift his right hand in an attempt to shake hands with the two men that stood before him. "Who are you" he added.

(Shadow, please don't take this the wrong way. In roleplaying it is good for one to be descriptive as possible. In Rp you want to make the world almost appear in your imagination. It is almost as if you are writing a book (usually in third person). Again, please don't take this the wrong way... i am only offering my advice.)
( i think we are to lazy to be very descriptive)
shadow: my name is shadow, the good heartless clone of ansem seeker of darkness 'two keyblades appear in his hands and points them at shukuun' who are you?
Shukuun looked at shadow, his blindfold hiding his eyes. He bowed ever so slightly to shadow, acknowledging him and his dual keyblades. He stretched a bit then responded.

"As I said, I am Shukuun. The 7th Master of The Keyblades Of Fate" As he said this the six keyblades reappeared, spinning at a quickly around him in a ring at waist height. He looked over to the man beside Shadow. "Who are you" he said.
shadow: 'sings ive got a lovely bunch of dragon balls in his head'
Bianca exits the ship. She had fallen asleep and saw they had finally gotten there. Walking out, she saw Blaze and Shadow talking to someone unknown. She runs toward them and says, "Hi really good looking random stranger!" She waves happily.
shadow: 'facepalm'
Shukuun turns and looks at the little girl that had run up to him. His blindfold hid his thoughts from the young girl as he analyzed her quickly. He towered over her, though this wasn't unusual for Shukuun.

"Subtlety is not among your your list of skills is it" Shukuun stated, it was supposed to be a joke but his voice's lack of emotion did not support it. He patted her head lightly and nodded.

"My name is Shukuun, who are you little Miss" He stated. He hadn't forgotten about the other man in in his presence.
SHADOW: 'thinks' did i leave the stove on?
"Bianca. Shukuun is a cool name. I wish I had a cool name," Bianca says. Bianca then regretted having told him her name, for he might have been a Nobody by the sound of his voice.
shadow: are you friend or foe?
Shukuun turned and looked at Shadow. Beneath his blind fold his mysterious eyes analyzed the man. His Keyblades danced around him, never missing they circled him in a ring. He moved his left hand diagonally from his hip and the blades disappeared.

"Such titles have no meaning to me. If you must call me something, you may call me a friend, for you to wield a keyblade." Shukuun stated in his monotone voice. If he were capable of showing emotion he would have had a look of disgust on his face. Friend and foe had lost their meaning to him long ago.

"And you needn't worry yourself Bianca, I only attack those that do not deserve the power they possess or those who must be freed from their wretched existence." He stated, sounding almost spiteful, though such an emotion was lost to his voice.
Blaze just looks at him. "If that's true, then you are a very chaotic being.
Shukuun turned to look at the man, whose name he had yet to learn.

"Chaotic... no. I seek only to restore what once was. Balance. Meaning that when necessary i would cut down those who fight for light, and other times i will destroy the conveyors of Darkness. This was a duty i failed to complete long ago, now I must fix my mistakes." He said, his voice as empty as ever. He recalled the day on which he thought he had completed his task. In his mind he weeped, wishing he could undo his error.
"Oh... That's sad... But why is your voice so monotone?" Bianca asks
shadow: voice changer? hahahahaha
Blaze senses heartless moving about. "My name is Blaze. Look friend or foe as long as you fight heartless you are of use." He looks at the rest of the group. "Now if there isn't any more questions i suggest we move and hope the heartless haven't caused any damage."
shadow: 'nods' right 'makes keyblade armor appear'
Shukuun nodded and his six Keyblades appeared around his waist spiraling ferociously. He swung his right hand and the ring of blades started spinning in a vertical spiral around his raised hand.

"I will help hold them off." He lifted the left side of his blindfold revealing a grey eye with a red Iris around the black pupil. It narrowed and looked at the heartless.
(yay sharingan)
shadow: 'cuts through heartless'
Bianca shoots a few arrows at the Heartless.
Blaze drew his dream blade as a large group of soldier heartless appeared. "Flash." His outfit turned completely red and in a instant he took out ten of them.
shadow: i count 23 kills for me