Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Hearts X

onix11 posted on Apr 23, 2010 at 02:37PM
This forum will consist of a story line that is happening during the time Sora is asleep. You will make your own character and then add to the story line. The enemy will be a group called control, heartless that have kept their human forms and Faithfully follow Ansem. They use their abilities to better move their group forward.

Rules: 1. no absolutes( No saying I strike Them and they die)This mostly deals with character versus character fights or involvements with the persons character without their consent.

2. Make characters along the guidelines and don't make them overpowered.

3. Just have fun.

Here's an example of what the character should creation look like.

Name:

Race:

Weapon:

Powers:

Appearance:

Description:
last edited on Jan 19, 2012 at 08:07PM

Kingdom Hearts 371 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 351-371 of 371

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک demmmy said…
Bianca shoots a few arrows, but then collapses to the ground. "I can't take it anymore..." She says as she slumps on the ground, out of energy. Her arrow is by her side.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک deathsie said…
As David now raises his hand and yell's "blizzard" most the heartless in the room now die David walk's over to Bianca with my hood up hiding my face "cure" he says calmly restoring Bianca's energy "get up and defeat the rest of the heartless" David say as he move back to his spot in the shadows.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"Who...?" Bianca asks out loud but then shakes her head. "I must be seeing things," she says and continues on to the next room. "This time, I'll use magic!" Bianca shouts. "Thunder!" Most of the Heartless die. She gets rid of the rest with her arrows. With a big smile on her face, she says, "That's a better strategy! Hey Shadow, come on!" She waits for her partner.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک VenQuRa said…
"You never meet her? Well that's weird... Oh well." Laune says to Blaze. "But yeah, her wind attacks are annoying."

Suddenly Laune gets and idea. "I'll damage her fans -- hopefully that will reduce the power of her winds attacks!" she says. She then runs towards Gier and loads her gun with explosive bullets. "Ha! Anything you do is useless!" Gier says as she flicks her fans again. Laune is nearly blown but she quickly teleports to Gier's front and shoots her fans, damaging it. "Noo! My pretty fans..." she wails as she looks at her damagaed fans. She glares at Laune and pulls out something that looks like a charm with green crystal from her pockets. "You have to pay for it!" she hissed.

Laune is surprised and jumps few meters backwards. "Crap, here we go..." she mumbles. The crystal glows and a tornado appears. Laune can feel her body starts to float. She is sucked into the tornado. "Kyaaaa! Somebody help me!!" She cries.

As David now walks over to the window because he hears the yell for help a white keyblade with a black handle appears in his hand he says calmly "thunder" as thunder come out of the sky and hits the green crystal shattering it into a thousand peaces.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک onix11 said…
Laune begins to fall towards the ground and Blaze jumps and catches her before she hits. He then dodges an attack and get himself and Laune to safety. He looks at Laune. "You know that was incredibly dangerous." He sets her down. And redraws his sword.
(Since Guilmon hasn't replied in a while I'll just keep going on without him)

Bianca looks towards the way she came from. "I wonder how thing are going on outside..." she says to herself. "I'll just have to find out later," she looks ahead. "I need to find those people." She continues on. Now using magic, her job became much easier. She was going to find those people, no matter what.
"Thanks," Laune says to Blaze, smiling. "I should be careful next time. I didn't expect Gier to use that charm."
Gier scoffs and throws her broken charm away. She lifts her hand and swings it. Just like her fans, strong gust of wind that looks like sickles blows from her hands and injured Laune, Blaze and David. "Dammit, she can do it without her fans!" Laune groaned. Gier swings her hand again and gust of wind sickles blows again. Laune tries to avoid the wind sickles while healing her injuries. "You guys better be careful! Don't underestimate her!" she warns the other.

Blaze was very surprised at how powerful Gier was. She was considerably more powerful than Biren. But then again, he knew Biren was just a commander of a much bigger chain. He charged again at her only to be blown off to the side. Thinking to himself. "Bianca, Shadow, we could really use your help right now." He looks over to Laune and their new ally. "We need to think of something before she blows this building on top of us."
David now jumps out of the window and lands near Blaze and Laune "well this will be an interesting battle, got a plan?" David ask's in a low tone as his other keyblade is now in his hand (black with a white handle)
Bianca hears commotion outside and bites her lip. Should she help them or not? What about the people? She realized that her friends were in more danger, so she rushed outside to Laune's side. "I'm here to help!" she says, bravely.
David looks at Bianca from under his hood then back to the battle
"Bianca? You've done with your business in that building?" Laune asks Bianca, surprised. "Well, thank goodness, we kinda need you here." She then calls the other, "Come here! I got an idea. This won't be long." She shoots a explosive bullet to Gier when she's unaware and immobilize her for a while, to give her some time to discuss with her friends.

When her friends gather around her, she quickly says, "Okay, here's the plan, I think we need to surround her and all of us have to attack her at the same time. It's useless if we keep spreading and attack her with different timing. How's that?"
"sounds good" David says as he run around Gier and gets ready to attack and defend
"I'm ready!" Bianca says as she sprints to the opposite side of Gier from David.
Blaze nods his head. "Sounds good to me." He gets ready in an attack position. "I'm ready when you are."
Gier knows Laune and others' plan. "Hmph, I'm not going to make it easy!" she says as she stomps her feet and a strong gust of wind blows in all directions and knocks Laune and the others to the ground. Laune tries to get up as she shouts, "Don't give up, guys! I'll find the right timing to attack her!" Laune then loads some powerful ice-element bullets and watches Gier's movement carefully.
Gier blows wind sickles again towards them in all direction. As they try to avoid those sickles, Laune finds that Gier pauses for a while because she's tired already, but long enough for them to attack her at once. "Now!!" She shouts as she shoots the bullet towards her. The others attacks her too at once with their ultimate attacks.
But Laune notices Gier has disappeared just before her bullets hit her. "What, where is she?" she asks, puzzled.
As David throws both of his keyblades at Gier they reach her at amazing speed but then she just disappeared. David calls his keyblades back before they collide with everyone else's attacks "hmmm interesting it seems this battle is almost over she is running out of tricks and now possibly retreating, regretting her strength, or doing a hit and run" David says to himself but at the same time to everyone else.
Blaze shakes his head. "Laune and i know better than anyone that these people do not retreat without good reason. She had us on the ropes and had no reason to run away." He then feels something go through him. He looks down to see it is a blade made of darkness. Gier just smiles. "Oh how right you are young warrior." She jumps back and the blade disappears. She smiles as blaze hits the ground. "With him down my job of destroying you should be that much easier." She disappears again.

(Don't worry, blaze isnt dead. I actually have something planned)
When she disappeared, the dream blade Blaze was holding hit the ground and shattered. Blaze himself was slowly falling but some force caught him and kept him up. The shattered weapon he had been using reformed into a blade of pure darkness which grabbed with what seemed like hateful joy. Blaze's left arm all the way to the left side of his face was completely covered by darkness. All that his allies could see from his expression was a demonic grin. In almost a hollow echoing voice he spoke. "Darkness will consume all." He then proceeds to attack the group.
As David now run's up to Blaze and blocks all of his attacks but at the same time is watching out for Gier, so that means he only has a small openings to attack. This is not working so David jump's back and fires fire around Blaze and go's in to kick Blaze upwards.

(just added grammar)