Leighted & Chair Leighted & Chair Lovers Forum.

LoveLiesAndLust posted on Jan 11, 2010 at 02:10AM
So, I saw the Chair Lovers forum on the B & C spot was pretty dead, and the EL spot didn't have a fanforum, so I thought it'd be nice to start a CB and EL forum on here. :')
Plus, I see there are quite a few fans who are here often, so...yep.

If you wanna be on the list (below), just say so, along with your first name. Also, please make sure you plan on coming here more than once. If I don't see your on the forum, for a few weeks, I'm most likely to remove you from the list. Not to be bitchy, though, just 'cause you aren't active any longer.

CB & EL Lovers
link - Laura
link - Lauren
link - Carrie
link - Maritza (M)
link - Monia (Mon)
link - Stéphanie (Steph)
 So, I saw the Chair Lovers فورم on the B & C spot was pretty dead, and the EL spot didn't have a پرستار
last edited on May 26, 2010 at 09:37PM

Leighted & Chair 1203 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1203

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Stephxcullen said…
Duh ! Between CB and NS there is no doubt ! I was even mad at serenate for having such cute and sexy scenes when they were together and CB had ... well nothing !
I really hope we're gonna have a pretty damn hot scene between CB when they'll find their way back together ! *nasty girl* xD
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE Josh ans Stephanie !
 Duh ! Between CB and NS there is no doubt ! I was even mad at serenate for having such cute and sexy
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mnicolini said…
angelic
LMFAO!!!!!! you're not nasty because i honestly think the same i mean hello where's the hotness you gave us on Season 1 and 2 for cb damn the writers!!!!!!!!!!
You know what ? I also blame Ed for CB not having sexy scenes ! He has to stop with all those tatoos ! xD Some of them are just disgusting and I want Blair to rip his shirt off lmao
angelic
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO aahaahaahaha ik ik they have to like put make up like morons so the tattoos don't show off it's so annoying!
Yeah ...
Now the writers have to come up with a new SL : Chuck got tattoos in Prague just before he got shot because he was really depressed.
Problem's solved ! lmfao
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
angelic
LMAOO ikr but they should leave them with that because he's supposed to be a badass lololol.
lol true !
See, we should be one of the gg writers ! We would be pretty damn good ! We can be proud of us ! =P
angelic
IKR :D we're so creative we would pwn and make everyone happy :D
heart
Yep ! We would be the best ! One day we'll write for a movie with Chair and Serenate. Or even better with Leighted ! xD

Sorry hun ! I've gotta go it's 1 AM here !
ttyl ! Love ya !!
angelic
LMAO yeah i knew it was late lolol for you kk love you too ttyl :D <3 nighty and sweet dreams!
cool
Hello little monsters !
angelic
My little monster how are you? :)
I'm good thanks ! You ?
angelic
I'm ok thanks :) at least for now there's not a lot of drama :/ but anyway. Btw, did you make that cb fanart on the top? :)
angelic
Yes I did, a loooooong time ago ! But I love this scene =)
PURE HOTENESS !
angelic
IK IK IK :D and it's beautiful.
Thanks =)

Have you seen the new Lady Gaga video btw ?
angelic
Yes, amazing so epic! <3
Totally ! Lady Gaga is a pure genius !
angelic
Yes, she is i love her!
Have you ever been to one of her concerts ?
angelic
No i haven't :( you?
Once in 2009 in Paris and it was amazing ! I wanted to go to her last concert but it was sold out in only 4 minutes ! That was crazy !
angelic
WOW! that's insane :/ hahaha lucky you Gaga goes to your city. :)
Yay. I hope one day you'll see her !
I'm sorry hun but I've gotta go my bbf is really depressed ...
ttyl <3
angelic
Awww i'm sorry hope she feels better ttyl <3 :) and thanks.
Hello !
angelic
Steph <3
How are you M ?
angelic
I'm better thanks and you hun? :)
sad
Not really. Kinda depressed tonight =(
angelic
Aww why hun? :( what's wrong?
I really don't know what I am going to do with my life next year. I'm waiting for an answer for a business school but waiting is awful.
I have some troubles with my friends...
And what the hell was this interview with Ed ?! (minor problem but still, not helping)
angelic
Aww i'm so sorry hope everything gets solved soon for you :)

LMFAO well i don't see the negative thing about it, the girl from the GG spot who made the picks i honestly don't think she got it pretty much right....so whatever.
Thanks hun =)

I'm so sick of those biased picks ! It was so obvious that she wanted to prove that Ed wasn't a Chair fan. Which is not even true.
But I was disappointed of his reaction and about what he said =(
angelic
Well i guess he must be tired of getting asked the same questions, and he couldn't talk much because he doesn't have script and i think as a character Chuck needs to develop more so i agree with him in that part.
Yeah maybe. The thing is that there are too many characters in gossip girl. Instead of bringing bad drama and ridiculous SL they should concentrate on the characters.
But as for Chuck, season 3 was all about him ... it's about time to develop his character ! He could have had an amazing SL with Blair during season 3 but the writers screwed it up.
angelic
Yes i do agree with that though, you're right. They should've had explored the cb relationship because it's pretty complex and it's the only relationship that is that way so the writers fucked it up all :/
Chuck's character could have been explored more deeply in this relationship but whatever...
I think Ed doesn't know what to think anymore. I'm sure he's as lost as we are. XD Last interview he gave he said that BC were meant to be together.
(waaa my thoughts don't make any sense tonight xD I don't even understand what I write)
angelic
Awww no no it's ok i do understand hun :) and yeah i agree with you completely i sense that on the interview.
angelic
Thanks hun ! I think I should take some rest. I'm exhausted. Thanks for being here <3
Love ya !
angelic
Yw yw anytime :) love you too <3 :D sweet dreams and nighty!
thanks <3
Anyone ?
angelic
steph :D <3
Hey M ! How are you ?
angelic
I'm ok thanks and you?
Well besides the fact that I still don't know what I am gonna do next year and it's killing me ... I'm ok, I guess. I'm still waiting for an answer but I will have it only on Saturday. I can't even sleep but whatever ><
What's up with you ?
angelic
Aww i'm so sorry hun well i have a meeting next wednesday with a possible client i hope he takes me *crosses fingers* he has amazing brands :)

And well nothing much has happened honestly.
I hope he takes you too ^^
Silly question but is it winter Peru ? XD
I'm just asking because it's summer in France and it's too hot !! I can't take it anymore !!! lol