Leighted & Chair Leighted & Chair Lovers Forum.

LoveLiesAndLust posted on Jan 11, 2010 at 02:10AM
So, I saw the Chair Lovers forum on the B & C spot was pretty dead, and the EL spot didn't have a fanforum, so I thought it'd be nice to start a CB and EL forum on here. :')
Plus, I see there are quite a few fans who are here often, so...yep.

If you wanna be on the list (below), just say so, along with your first name. Also, please make sure you plan on coming here more than once. If I don't see your on the forum, for a few weeks, I'm most likely to remove you from the list. Not to be bitchy, though, just 'cause you aren't active any longer.

CB & EL Lovers
link - Laura
link - Lauren
link - Carrie
link - Maritza (M)
link - Monia (Mon)
link - Stéphanie (Steph)
 So, I saw the Chair Lovers فورم on the B & C spot was pretty dead, and the EL spot didn't have a پرستار
last edited on May 26, 2010 at 09:37PM

Leighted & Chair 1203 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1203

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mnicolini said…
that's a good question C!!! ;)
kiss
and oh well i'm happy u had a great day sis <33333
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveLiesAndLust said…
LOL, KK, Lauren, I believe you....for now. ;P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lauren1102 said…
big smile
and oh well i'm happy u had a great day sis <33333
---
Haha yep I hung out with Kara and Nicole all day. Andwhen Nicole left Kara interrrogated me about last night and she was like "So did anything happen?" and when I said no she was like "And why do I find it hard to believe you?" And it was just funny. But yeah it was just a fun day :D
LMFAOOOOO hahahahah hahahahaha hahah i can't stop hahahah sorry how are ur icons going C?
LMAOOOO sis <333 hahahaha they know u good naughtyyy ;) but well no ik that nothing happened woop woop i'm very proud of u my little sis i really am
Haha yep I hung out with Kara and Nicole all day. Andwhen Nicole left Kara interrrogated me about last night and she was like "So did anything happen?" and when I said no she was like "And why do I find it hard to believe you?" And it was just funny. But yeah it was just a fun day :D
--
Awww, fun! And she has every right not to believe you, LOL ;)

LMFAOOOOO hahahahah hahahahaha hahah i can't stop hahahah sorry how are ur icons going C?
--
HAHAHA, they're going good :')
heart
"Brooke Davis is going to change the world someday. I'm not sure she even knows it."

"Lucas Scott is going to change the world someday and he doesn't even know it yet."
goodyyyy :) <3
big smile
Awww, fun! And she has every right not to believe you, LOL ;)
---
I resent that :b
heart
NOOOOOOOOOO again with BRUCAS yayyy BRUCAS BRUCASS cough *lyle* cough *dances around* happy happy happyyyy <333
BRUCAS BRUCASS cough *lyle* cough
---
We are NOT Brucas :b
i do BELIEVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <333333 ik when u're telling the truth and u've always been honest with meee :)
angelic
mmmmm hmmm yeah sis not brucas mhmmmm the behaviour was totally brucas type hahahahahahah
heart
i do BELIEVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <333333 ik when u're telling the truth and u've always been honest with meee :)
---
Haha yeah, Brucas is EPIC me and Kyle aren't :p
laugh
LOL, for some reason I read "Brooke Scott" instead of "Brooke Davis" xD
WTFUDGEEEE .....BRUCAS & LYLE are complete EPICNESS <33 oh that was my word for yesterday i do remember again :D
and lmfaoooo C hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
LOL, for some reason I read "Brooke Scott" instead of "Brooke Davis" xD
---
Because thats how it's suppose to be ♥
WTFUDGEEEE .....BRUCAS & LYLE are complete EPICNESS <33
----
:b you live in your own world...I swear ;)
NO i don't the only one who's blind here is uuuuuuuuu :) even if i do ship LYLE u just miss the signs lady
heart
Rachel: "You say Brooke's the one, your soulmate. Well if that's the case call upon destiny or providence or whatever forces that are going to bring you two together and make the shot... blindfolded.
Lucas: "This is ridiculous."
Rachel: "Come on, it's your destiny you can't miss. Brooke's the one, make the shot."
Lucas: "What happened?"
Rachel: "It went in."
 Rachel: "You say Brooke's the one, your soulmate. Well if that's the case call upon destiny یا provid
heart
i can see the similarity here awwww <333
Because thats how it's suppose to be ♥
--
LOL, I guess, hehe.

WTFUDGEEEE .....BRUCAS & LYLE are complete EPICNESS <33 oh that was my word for yesterday i do remember again :D
--
LMAO! I think Lauren!Slut should be with whomever she wants to be with.
I think Lauren!Slut should be with whomever she wants to be with.
---
Haha her and Maya think I'm in denial about Kyle and Jovi thinks I'm in denial about...David *cringe*
heart
Oh yeah ik i support that too don't get me wrong C is just that what they have is something really nice that's it it's based on trust but she gets to decide who she wants i respect that i always tell her that too <3
heart
but she gets to decide who she wants i respect that i always tell her that too <3
---
Haha yes you do ♥
heart
what?! david is so long goneeee lmfaooo oh well nevermind :) and yoshi was an ass u have to agree. Well if any new guy comes into the picture that is respectful and nice :) <3 that would be awesome
Haha yes you do ♥

-----

AWW see she knows me too damn well hahahahah <3
what?! david is so long goneeee lmfaooo oh well nevermind :)
---
Jovi will never get over it because she wants his dick and she wants me to want it too so she can live vicariously through me.
Haha her and Maya think I'm in denial about Kyle and Jovi thinks I'm in denial about...David *cringe*
--
I think whomever makes you happy, is "the one."
i do agree with carrie here too but dear sis here needs to get herself together first and choose ;)
i do agree with carrie here too but dear sis here needs to get herself together first and choose ;)
--
Haha. OR, Lauren, wait. Wait till the time comes, where you know he - the one - is the perfect guy. The right guy.
Yup true lol ;)
heart
Jake: "I've never been happier than when I'm with you. I've never felt this much of...everything. And if I could, I would stay with you even forever."
 Jake: "I've never been happier than when I'm with you. I've never felt this much of...everything. And
awwww jeyton oh wow sis u're in a OTH marathon spam hahahaha <3
heart
awwww jeyton oh wow sis u're in a OTH marathon spam hahahaha <3
---
LMAO me and Mon spammed the GGFT earlier with Brucas and Jeyton ;)
wowww u're insane lmfaoo <3 but i still love uuuuu so sooo soooo much sis
big smile
LAUREN, I'VE COME TO THE CONCLUSION YOU MUST WATCH MISFITS. YOU TOO, M! IT'S AMAZING. LOOK, I'VE SEEN IT, MON, JOVI, MARGOT, NAT.
**MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T WATCH THE VID HAHA. BUT JUST WANNA SAY: I LOVE NATHAN/KELLY. THAT'S ALL :'P
heart
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day."
 "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, bu
This looks interesting i must say
heart
AWWWWW sis <33333333333
heart
LMAO sorry I'm "Ramntic Moment" Spamming you girls :p
heart
mmm yeah u're contaminating me with love love loveeeeee
LMAO sorry I'm "Ramntic Moment" Spamming you girls :p
--
NAHH, it's fine. You got me in the mood, hehe. :'P
Nathan: "I liked your attitude."
 LMAO sorry I'm "Ramntic Moment" Spamming آپ girls :p -- NAHH, it's fine. آپ got me in the mood,
heart
Booth: "There is someone for everyone. Someone you're meant to spend the rest of your live with. You just have to be open enough to see it."
 Booth: "There is someone for everyone. Someone you're meant to spend the rest of your live with. آپ
NO NOOO sisss just don't mmmmm yeah sis that phrase is for u <3
heart
"Something this beautiful deserves to be seen on someone worthy of its beauty."
 "Something this beautiful deserves to be seen on someone worthy of its beauty."
B: "You okay?"
C: "I am now."
 B: "You okay?" C: "I am now."
big smile
Can you girls rate this one vid for me?
link