Michael Jackson He looked so handsome when he was younger!

adam_and_dc_fan posted on Jun 28, 2009 at 06:37AM
Why did he change his face?

Michael Jackson 14 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک izzzyroxmysocks said…
he wanted to be white.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jennifer_02 said…
he had something wrong with his skin
everyone thinks that he wanted to be white but this explains it.
and YESSSS he was a hottie in his day
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LiilacLottiie94 said…
yep i agree he was gorgeous.
he got a skin problem and didn't want it to be blotchy. it wasn't because he wanted to be white. no way.
but even when he statred to turn white he was still hot.
only thing is he should have left his nose and face alone a bit more. he looked perfect, no need to keep going back for it to be updated. but he had this condition called BDD where you look in the mirror and to yourself you look ugly, but to everyone else you look fine, so basically, he didn't like the reflection when he looked in the mirror, whereas we thought he was totally lovely. i also think part of it was because of his bad childhood and when he caught fire.
i also think he was completely misunderstood by the stupid spying, prying idiots who preyed on him.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک babybell said…
mhhmm... and even after he was white, in like 'bad' he does actually look quite hot... after that it just got a bit weird with the nose thing and stuff....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RoseFLW said…
Well, do you know about his childhood? It's very tragic. I think it is the largest reason for wanting to be "perfect" outside.
His dad asked him to be perfect in every thing he did.
If he made even a little mistake, he got a punishment. His dad told him to be perfect. He abused Michael about his nose. He was so rude.
That kind of things were pretty sure to cause something bad.
Though he was very cute and good looking when he was younger and I love really much the Bad era look as well.

Anyways, I don't care of his cosmetic surgeries. It's him who I love. I adore him as a musician and a person, a loving dad. He was a real sweetheart, pure gold outside and inside.

"In my anguish and my pain
Through my joy and my sorrow
In the promise of another tomorrow
I'll never let you part
For you're always in my heart"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LiilacLottiie94 said…
smile
that was a lovely thing to say, roseflw and i agree entirely ;-)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Egypt said…
kiss
He was really cute in thriller!!!@
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophiejvc said…
smile
He was so sexy in the 80's, but he had plastic surgery :( He had a disorder called BDD (Body dismorphia disorder) Google 'Michael jackson BDD'. And he had Vitiligo, a skin disorder which courses white patches all over the body but MJ used white make up to cover it up so he wasnt blotchy. xx
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک toddgraymj said…
Hello,

If you are interested in photographs of Michael when he was younger. I have a book coming out, Michael Jackson Before He Was King, with never before seen photographs of Michael and personal stories of my experiences with him.

You can find out about it at www.mjb4.com

To see photos and stories online, link through the website to be my friend on facebook or twitter.

Todd Gray
 Hello, If آپ are interested in photographs of Michael when he was younger. I have a book coming ou
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bubbles0 said…
smile
ye i saw that in a book store but it was 60$ & i didnt have that money with me so i got this other one its called 'Michael Jackson Man in the Mirror 1958-2009.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک beatlebabe123 said…
big smile
I just came a pretty cool profile on young michael jackson, its even got a video of his first ever moon walk! haha

link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jaffarwifeyxx3 said…
he didint want 2 be white.. he hadd a skin disease and he dint love himself he didnt think he was beautiful:(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LeggoMyGreggo said…
heart
Gosh!!Why are you talking like this...He was,is and will always be a beauty!!And you keep hurting him...izzzyroxmysocks said:
he wanted to be white. <--------Well a TRUE fan would know that he had a serius problem...He loved his nature...But he didnt CHOOSE to change it!!!!!
I think that you have a bit of BRAIN to think(not much) before post whatever you want!!!You are sick ppl....
Plz Mike dont look at this...You should go to a clean place full of love and tenderness...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک caligurl16 said…
heart
Ok, this isn't my video & I'm not the girl in this video, but just watch it. Michael is beauty inside & out, I wish more people would understand this and not judge him only by the way he looks. He is in a much better place now where he doesn't have to deal with or be hurt by the manipulation of the bad media with its twisted stories and magnifying glass on his life, or any of the negativity that is still being said about him.
Why did Michael look the way he did? You have to consider age, genes, his disease that he had NO control over, & his personal experiences, reasons and decisions to change his appearance. He is more than his appearance, look deeper than that. He was and will forever be beautiful and amazing, inside and out...
I dont know how else to explain it...
<3