Michael Jackson Does it seem lyk only since Michael's passing that most people are realizing how amazing he really is?

alicecullensBFF posted on Jul 21, 2009 at 03:35AM
Lyk I've been a fan foreva and i know there are lots of die-hard MJ fans out there but 2 u does it seem lyk only when he died did people realize that he really is the King of Pop?

Michael Jackson 7 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hannymonttany said…
crying
yes.ii also did not like him.but a few days before his death,i was just on the comp and saw some of his clips
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LiilacLottiie94 said…
angelic
yeah i totally know what you mean, alicecullensbff. i know loadsa ppl who spat about Michael before he died but now they're like, oh, he was so nice i so like him now. i can't understand it. i've been a fan of him since i was about 3 years old, and it hasn't changed.
why do some people who hated the sight of him suddenly have posters everywhere and love him and that?? where were they when he needed the support??
i know some people genuinely didn't know much about him, but there are fake fans who are just in it for the ride.

i <3 MJ
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iluvmichael12 said…
Yeah, I totally no wat u mean. c, I'm only 12 and a half. I'll b 13 in a few months. B4 his death, i barely knew who MJ was. I mite of heard of Thriller, his skin going white, his nose, and the molestation trial, but never thought of it. My dad is a huge MJ fan, so wen he died i stated hearing all his songs 4 the first time. I heard Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean, and Dirty Diana and completely fell in love with the guy! I had 2 no wat he looked like. So i searched him online and found out he was good lookin. Now my room is filled with posters of him, I hav all his songs on my MP3 player, I hav some of his cds and dvds,books, magazines, and I hav shirts of him. I'm totally obsessed, and just 2 think, 4 months ago I barely knew 1 thing about the guy!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Marjie said…
heart
I am 50 and have been a fan since I was a teenager a lot of people have only become fans since MJ died it is a shame they could
not realise how great he was while he was living but I am pleased they are fans now.
 I am 50 and have been a پرستار since I was a teenager a lot of people have only become شائقین since MJ di
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iLoveMJx said…
cool
thank you !
i feel like i have to prove myself to people by saying 'yes i did infact like him before he died' that hasn't changed since he's died in anyway i've liked him well loved the same since i was like four but now since he's died everyone's like 'yeah wow omg michael's amazing i love him' when before he died it was them who said 'omg he's a pervert and plays with kids' it's so two faced and really pee's me off, because now people say to me 'well you only like him now he's dead' well either they haven't been listening me to the last however many years or they're just being plain annoying because i know and some others know how much i did like him, i was going to see him this month for christs sake, i had all his songs on my ipod, i had his dvd's, cd's, books anything i could see which was related to MJ so i never liked him before he died ? yeah i think i've proved my point. ♥ you MJ
 thank آپ ! i feel like i have to prove myself to people سے طرف کی saying 'yes i did infact like him before
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PePs95 said…
smirk
Yeah, it does. That kind of happened to me though. I mean, before he passed away, i was beginning to turn into a fan of his, listening to his most famous songs and such. I really liked him, and wondered wether there were any better musicians in the world. Then i turned into a fan of his, a little obsessed with many of his songs, the majority of them. I was starting to explore his other songs, the Invincible album and others too. I was on the internet when i read of his passing away. I became totally confused. It couldn't be real! When i finally realized it was real, i cried for hours and injected his HIStory DVD. I watched the whole DVD. Now i'm strongly a fan of his and im sure he's the only and true, KING OF POP, ROCK, SOUL and R&B. God bless you Michael.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PePs95 said…
angry
But you know what guys, there are some ppl who read those idiot tabloids and believe them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People, before his death, read the tsbloids and believed the trash they said. Now that he's gone, these idiots are starting to listen to Michael's music and search him on the internet! Now i think they have finally realized, or are faking their realization, that he was an awsome person!! I just don't get it, too, this attitudr of people toward him!!