Michael Jackson how are آپ dealing with MJ's death

mjjlovely posted on Jul 28, 2009 at 07:51PM
how are u guys dealing with mj's death ?? i feel like its all a dream right now,it's so hard to belive, i try to listen to his music and continue to keep positive thoughts and he legacy alive..but i miss hime so much

Michael Jackson 20 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucaslover528 said…
crying
me too! i listen to his track "Smile" a lot, it really makes me feel better. but sometimes it has the oppisite effect and makes me miss him even more!!! i'm a hopeless case!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LiilacLottiie94 said…
crying
i don't deal with it. i don't know how to 'deal' with it. i know what you mean tho, guys. it was a massive blow for me, and i still feel like this is just one bad dream that i want to wake up from. i'm just basically doing the same as you guys. i cant believe its happened.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mjjlovely said…
Thats why us as MJ fans must stick together and be there for each othier........so MJ's memory can live on forever!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک michaeljsgirl said…
I've never felt so defeated, and I haven't stopped feeling this way since the day he died. I'm doing better now but this sadness hasn't lifted yet and it not ever. But like you said mjjlovely "Us MJ fans must stick together and be there for each other." And I'm glad I have you all to lean on. <33
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک reneemonique said…
heart
I do hate dealing with things like this... Somehow I could never do it ..
I suppose we'll all just have to learn how to deal with it, sadly. He will always have his fans - His memory will live on forever in our hearts. Long live the KING!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک House34 said…
crying
I suck at dealing with it...
I can't stop thinking of him.. I listen to his songs daily.. I sing them wherever I am..
I have dreams with him..
I am pissed with ppl who say bad things about him..I just get up and leave the room.. I don't laugh at jokes with MJ
I miss him so much..I think of him and his family..of what he would do if he was alive..
When I hear smth about him on TV or..anything..nothing else matters..
I make friends immediately if they're MJ fans too :P

I don't think this will stop..I'll remember him and love him as long as I live and I'll tell my kids about him..
 I suck at dealing with it... I can't stop thinking of him.. I listen to his songs daily.. I sing the
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک caligurl16 said…
heart
I don't know if or how I'm dealing with it. I remember the day he passed like it was yesterday, I was in shock more than anything. I never imagined the world with him living in it. He was like distant family to me, Ive always loved him and know he's there, but I didnt check up on them as much as I should.. Ive loved him since I was little but now its stronger than ever.. I really miss him. He is on my mind all the time, every single morning I wake up with one of his songs stuck in my head.
I dont know if Ive accepted that hes gone or if Im stuck in a dream of his music & videos & pics and just him. It feels like he is still here. When he passed I didnt believe it, I cried at the memorial but it was still hard to believe then.
I know my family & friends get tired or hearing about him or whatever but I cant help it! Im crazy about him and this feeling will never change. I cant wait to tell my kids about him. My neice already loves him & shes only 3, Im showing her how amazing he is before anything false or negative gets into her head.
I love talking about Michael and talking to those who love him, I love him so much! I feel like I know him when I see a pic or hear a song, its like a familir feeling I love it... One thing that has helped me is just the thought that no one can hurt him now.. People can talk all this crap & lies about him but he wont hear it and he doesnt have to feel the hurt and pain. Like in Wanna Be Startin Somethin when he says 'No one can hurt you now because you know whats true' I feel like Im saying that to him because it is so true, I feel that in a lot of his songs..
I have this pic on my phone and it really helps me whenever Im feeling down
<3
 I don't know if یا how I'm dealing with it. I remember the دن he passed like it was yesterday, I was
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ayame said…
heart
i don't deal with it at all. i desperately try to accept
what is, but i don't deal with it whatsoever. i've fanatically
forced every sad memory from my mind_memory of that fateful
day, his memorial service, his funeral_and anything that
really brings me back to those days. it is very hard and
sometimes certain songs or memories overwhelm me with sadness
and i cannot stop crying. i celebrate his life in any way i can.
i love him so very dearly with all my heart. i have peace in
knowing daily that he is happy and unharmed in the arms of
the Lord in heaven. i still miss him so much. i went through
the entire grieving process: shock, sadness, anger, all of it.
michael was so strong and beautiful. when i think about his
strength, it makes me stronger. i also know that he would not
want me to grieve, although i haven't lost the inner hurt of
his loss. i doubt i ever will. the weight of his loss will stay
with me for the rest of my life, but i carry a smile in my
heart for him forever. talking to other mj fans has given me
solace. knowing that everyone here understands helps me a lot
and i have made some wonderful friends. i feel mj's prescence
sometimes. i know he is our angel_watching over us all.
in unexpected times and unexpected places, i think of him,
i see his smile and the innocence in his deep brown eyes...
and i can only experience genuine happiness. the happiness
that comes from being beyond proud to love and support
Michael Joseph Jackson always.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mjjlovely said…
heart
thanks for everybody sharing your thoughts with me....please add me as a friend...and keep in touch...MJ would want us to stick together..and support each othier always...long live the King!!!
 thanks for everybody sharing your thoughts with me....please add me as a friend...and keep in touch..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LOVE_MJ said…
crying
I get soo emotional @ times and dealing with MJ passing out was so hard I still miss him from this day I keep on sayin 2 myself that he's alive I know he is!!!
I miss him so much!!!xxx
I luv caligurl 16's pic!!!x
 I get soo emotional @ times and dealing with MJ passing out was so hard I still miss him from this da
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hhhishot said…
crying
i was 6 wen i first heard man in d mirror i did not get a word!! now i listen 2 it and cry plus the lyrics r soooooo gud! beat it is d best song 4 dancindg i hav no clue y people think MJ is just a wierd lookin guy with long hair black hat and white socks??????HATE U ALL! I CRIED ALOT WEN HE DIED i did not eat d whole day &was just listening 2 his songs ! LUV U MJ &NOT ONLY ME BUT ALL D PEOPLE WHO HAVE WRITTEN ON THIS PAGE LUV U! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lola987 said…
i can't deal with this at all,it still feels like June 26,i miss u Michael
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Marjie said…
I still find it hard to deal with at first I could not listen to songs or watch videos but now I find it helps RIP Michael Joseph Jackson.
 I still find it hard to deal with at first I could not listen to songs یا watch ویڈیوز but now I find
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tinkerbell26 said…
sad
I'm not, I'm still devistated and will never deal with it, it's so shocking and revolting and disgusting and so cruel and just freakin ' unfair!
 I'm not, I'm still devistated and will never deal with it, it's so shocking and revolting and disgust
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 2468244 said…
i can't, i'm a "late fan", AKA i bcame a fan after he died. ever since i became a fan (2 months ago) i have listened to every song i have of his every day. it just hit me real hard about a week ago that he is really gone. forever. nothing can be done. and ever since it hit me, i have cried for hours every night while listening to songs like Heaven Can Wait, Speechless, You Are My Life, You Are Not Alone. and the worst of all for me... Don't Walk Away. whenever i look at the moon anymore i think that he's there and not here anymore. when i see a sunny say i think of how much he loved the earth. i will never get over this. but i must be happy because now he deals with no haters, racists, media, or pain of any kind. this is the happiest time of his soul's existence. the only thing i can do now, is wait for the day when Michael and i can finally meet. and be relieved of all the pain i have now from his passing. until then i will keep listening to his songs, and let the sleepless nights continue...

i will never deal
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MJodella said…
heart
I cry most of the time but I never stop listening to his music..Goshhh...I hope it's only a dream..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilovetheWORLD said…
i can't, i can't explain how i feel about MJ's death. it's like when im listening to his music i feel like there's no way a man this great can be here any more and when i go on youtube and i watch his home video, gosh i could cry my eyes out because it makes me sad to think about how fun he was and how tabloid hurt him so much and he didn't diserve it at all. and it make me sad that he died the way he did he was to young to die. way to young and it's like when i listen to his music by myself im fine but when i hear other ppl listening to it i wanna cry because it reminds me that the world loved him to. but it's much more than music that made him the person he was he was awesome all around i mean you could not deny michael he was just incredible and i cant believe he's gone.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mnk81 said…
It's been more than 8 months and i still find it difficult to believe.I still find myself crying,it's just so sad. His music is all i listen to,it makes me feel so good and makes me wanna be a better person.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک love_mjackson said…
sad
its been eight months and im still not feeling any better !
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NandB_MJFans said…
heart
LIKE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! i just wanted to say that....EVER since i was born, MJ has been the biggest inspiration in my life and to the world, and i just wanted to say that......I LOVE HIM..SO MUCH!