Michael Jackson Do آپ know the Smooth Criminal's lean secret?(Wanna know?I know it.)

farzad posted on Dec 20, 2009 at 01:36PM
Do you know how it's done?This secret was kept greatly hidden but i finally figured it out.Wanna lnow about it or would you like to guess?
 Do آپ know how it's done?This secret was kept greatly hidden but i finally figured it out.Wanna lnow

Michael Jackson 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک caligurl16 said…
heart
It's the shoes right?! I remember hearing it was the shoes a loooong time ago.
And also when Janet performed at the VMAs the other dancers tried to do the lean and one of them bent his knees and he fell, so he must have not had the shoes ;D
<3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sahdow802 said…
yes its the shoes.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bubbles0 said…
smile
yeah its the shoes, did michael jackson make them, like invent them cause that would be really smart. so mj, not only the king of pop was an inventor! :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucaslover528 said…
cool
yeah he did invent them! what a genius in so many ways!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک farzad said…
wink
Yes.He invented them with some other people.Also when he invented them the shoes had some iron parts in which they needed a magnetic floor so that they will be attached to it so they could lean.But MJ later understood that the shoes alone could do the lean without the magnetic floor and with a little attachment so that they could easily lean this technique was used during Dangerous World Tour which he was able to lean futher that he could nearly touch the floor but was removed for the heavy weight of the shoes.Later they used the previous way to do it,but in one of the performances they turned off the magnetic floor too late that one of the dancers nearly fell.Well this is the secret.But it's the part one.Who wants to know the rest?
 Yes.He invented them with some other people.Also when he invented them the shoes had some iron parts