Michael Jackson Is Jackson still Alive? new video

Lindarose posted on Feb 01, 2010 at 12:21PM
Is Jackson still Alive?
What do you think?

Fact is:
-Jackson was seen closing a window in a limo at the same time that he was claimed dead on many tv stations around the globe.
-Jackson was seen in a wheelchair in a nearby hospital
-A video was relead in which you can see michael leaving a van in a garage.(this Video is maybe fake)

Now a new video is released where you can see michael with friends enjoying his life and have fun at a poolparty.
The authorities knowing him well, expect him somewhere in eastern europe.

what´s you opinion?

the video:
link
last edited on Feb 01, 2010 at 12:22PM

Michael Jackson 10 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mjj7 said…
big smile
HE IS ALIVE! :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilovetheWORLD said…
sad
the video wont show...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bubbles0 said…
heart
yeah, it wont show, & i dought that i would believe it anyway even if i did see it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mjforever7 said…
heart
i agree,
i beLIEve michael is alive (:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک love_mjackson said…
hes not, he wouldnt do that, as much as i want to believe it i cant.
ill love you forever michael jackson ♥
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک liberiangirl_mj said…
heart
I don't believe this...first of all because I can't believe that Michael would be able to fake his own death.. he wasn't like this.
Second.. he was the most famous man on this planet.. do you really think that he could hide??

I believe he is in a better place now.. R.I.P. ANGEL.

I don't believe this...first of all because I can't believe that Michael would be able to fake his ow
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک reneemonique said…
heart
No matter what anyone says I do not think Michael is alive. I don’t think he could do that to his family friends or anyone. He wanted to get away from the spot light, to be free of the media. If he is alive and suddenly showed up out of the blue, most people would be in hospital dyeing of a heart attack. It would be amazing but shocking.

Those things maybe real or they could be fake - No one really knows. You just have to have hope, like Michael has in us. Hope and love.

I watched the death hoax and they were talking about how they got the picture in the ambulance; because if the windows were tinted they couldn't have got a "clear" picture like that, and the fact that he was also facing the wrong way in the ambulance. I don't think that picture was fake either, it could have been taken in the house or for legal reasons been edited.

R.I.P Michael forever. You will forever live in our hearts.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ozchick said…
heart
there's no way he's still alive, as if he'd do that to his kids.

R.I.P Angel, I love you MJ
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Latrice25 said…
cool
Great,this is were I BELONG! MJ Lives!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mjj7 said…
kiss
For mor einfo about Mj being alive go here: link

Thanks guys! and beLIEve :P