Michael Jackson How many of آپ feel it.

ilovetheWORLD posted on Feb 15, 2010 at 11:14PM
how many of you, when you're alone in your room and you're listening to michael on your phone or ipod and you're just listening to his lyrics. doesn't it feel like he's talking to you in a sense, like it's just you and him. I get that feeling all the time and sometimes it make me want to cry because it make me sad to know that he can no longer walk the face of the earth and be that king of pop that he is. but he lives in spirit for ever.

Michael Jackson 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک caligurl16 said…
heart
Oh my gosh I feel the exact same way.. Sometimes I feel like he's singing to me, sometimes I feel like I'm singing to him, sometimes I feel like we're singing together.. Sometimes I smile, sometimes I cry, sometimes I dance... When I listen to his songs I am in a whole different world... After all the tears sadness and hurt I can smile because now he is in a much better place where no one can hurt him, he is free and he is watching over everyone who loves him
<3
 Oh my gosh I feel the exact same way.. Sometimes I feel like he's singing to me, sometimes I feel lik
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilovetheWORLD said…
i thought i was the only one that felt that way. and if i lip sing it feels like his voice is coming out of me and im singing just as loud as his is.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jalisa1990 said…
i feel it and it makes me cry but he's in a better place
 i feel it and it makes me cry but he's in a better place