Michael Jackson I Wanna....

ilovetheWORLD posted on Feb 26, 2010 at 03:29AM
I promis you, every time i listen to MJ's music i wanna cry. It's just so hard to accept that he's not walking around being the genius that he was and still is. It's like on every song i can picture what the setting is, what he's doing and that beautiful smile. Seriously you guys just dont know how obssesed i am with this man and not just because of his music i loved the person within the soul very much, i cant believe he's gone. It's to soon, too soon. I think the Jackson family might take it harder since they were his family and actually knew him, but im just as stunned and it hurts. Sads faces forever

Michael Jackson 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک House34 said…
Me too :( I know how you feel !
He was an agel.. I'm out of words right now.. cause I watched the memorial again.. and it was like I was watching a movie..my brain..my heart tell me it's not real..
He's alive in my heart and when I listen to his songs and listen to his beautiful voice I close my eyes and see his gorgeous eyes and smile and I think about his death and tha fact that he did so many great things and I can't belive he's gone..I cry and I cry.. I wish he would have lived waaaaaay more :( He gave so much to the fans :( It hurts so freakin' much .. I don't know what to do.. I think of him so much :(
I wish I could be there for the kids..
I can't say more.. I love him forever..
There's no cure for this..I think it hurts with, it hurts without.. but I preffer the hurting with him in my life. I can't forget about him. I preffer crying all day long and thinking of him. He diserves it. He's still the king. He is the king in my heart and I love him forever. I will love him even when I'm 80...
Exactly "sad faces forever".. :(
Michael is gone..and a part of me is dead..
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Me too :( I know how آپ feel ! He was an agel.. I'm out of words right now.. cause I watched the me