Michael Jackson What people Think About Michael Jackson!

RapQueen111 posted on Apr 11, 2010 at 04:37AM
I have a friend that came over to my house and we has looking at Michael Jackson. She said, EWWWW why does he look like that look at his noes and his skin tone. i just keep STAIRING at her if I just want to #$%^^$$^&%##^*& her!!! Like fight her. Then the next day we went outside and she just came out the blue and said I DONT LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON VOISE!! IT IS SOO UGLY!! lm thinking in my mind, I DONT GIVE A F*** WHAT YOU LIKE OK JUST GO GET A LIFE. and i never talk to her again. NOW if you have a story you like to share Please Post!!!

Michael Jackson 6 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک caligurl16 said…
heart
what she said is ugly, not Mike. when people ask why questions or wonder why, I always feel the need to tell them why or explain to them, cuz if I dont they may never know the truth & theyll go around speculating & assumimg without knowing whats right. People who think negatively like that about MJ probably dont know much about him or just dont understand him, some people completely refuse to respect him, but I always pray that one day they see & accept the truth and atleast respect him....
I havent had to deal with anyone like that recently, I hate to think about the times that I have, but no matter what anyone says or does its never ever gonna change the way I feel about Mike. Ive seen & heard things that really made me personally feel like crap, cuz when people talk about MJ I take it personal, to me hes more than just my favorite singer & dancer, some people around me dont understand that... this more then likely wont be the last person like that youll have to deal with who doesnt know/respect MJ or understand you or Mike, but each time youll be stronger & know what to say or do
<3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RapQueen111 said…
smile
wow that reply was great i allways remember that Thzs!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wacko4jacko said…
that was cruel to mj. he is so hot in so many ways. im like the only one in my whole family that likes (loves) michael. he is just omm he is so adorable. if they cant understand michael and how he was treated had an effect on him then they are just have to deal with it. at my school i always getting some smart remark off of someone and im just like leave michael jackson alone he is the one and the only. just think if your not a michael jackson fan and you havent studied him in some way (small or large) then you have no idea about michael. so if your (was) mate thinks that then she has no idea what michael means to you and every michael fan out there. im sooooooo glad you aint chattin to her.
so keep michael in your heart always.
smile
THZS!!!!! i will allways keep that reply!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک liberiangirl_mj said…
In my family I'm the only one too who loves MJ... and I don't care about the others, what they think, what they don't like at MJ.. but I know that hurts when someone says something like your friend did.

He was and will always be the perfection... the most beautiful man ever, so good, so pure, so generous.. I mean, he has no fault!! and I get so angry and sad in the same time when I hear persons talking about him like this.

keep him always in your heart and ignore those ignorant people.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
smile
THZS!!!!