Michael Jackson To all of آپ MJ fans... <3

caligurl16 posted on Apr 13, 2010 at 02:17AM
I love you!

lol It may sound odd & its kinda weird saying this cuz I dont know & chat with everybody, and dont take this the wrong way, but I feel Ive needed to say this a long time ago - I really love you guys. not only because you love MJ, but I really feel @ home when I come on here... Forget the club medals or if you became a fan of him after he passed or when you joined the club & other stuff like that, just the things we as fans say about Mike and do for him to show hes still in our hearts & still on our mind, I really love that and Im glad to be a part of it. I noticed that a lot of the MJ fans I talk to (on fanpop & youtube) not only Love Mike and show that they love Mike, but they are really loving towards each other too. For everybody I see who disrespects Mike, it hurts to see people like that but I know theres thousands of more people like you & I who love and respect him. I really appreciate you and Im so glad theres people out there who I can relate to when it comes to Mike. I know every single person in the world wont like or show respect for him, but we still do. the fact that we all LOVE & appreciate Michael even though hes gone to a better place, it really makes me smile & reminds me that Im not alone :)

Words cant express what Michael means to me, and I know a lot of people in my life just dont understand that, hes more than just a musician to me. Knowing & loving him has made me a better person, I love him more than my family & friends may ever know. I dont know anyone in real life who feels the same way as I do, but I know someone out there does

So again, I luv you lots, and I wanna say thanks too! ♥

((I love you Mikey)) :]
<3
 I love you! lol It may sound odd & its kinda weird saying this cuz I dont know & chat with everyb

Michael Jackson 33 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...