Michael Jackson Please Read Re MJ

ozchick posted on May 18, 2010 at 11:48AM
As you may have noticed I've put a question up in the ANSWERS section under the heading 25th JUNE...... (Please see Prince Jackson page) Thankyou to all who are putting your names down for a sunflower for Michael. I assure you that if you ask me to put one in the ocean for you, I promise you that I will. I hope lots of people ask for a sunflower, coz I want to fill the indian ocean up that day with sunflowers for MJ. After each and every last sunflower is placed, I will then place 3 roses in the ocean, 1 red for LOVE, 1 yellow for FRIENDSHIP and 1 white for ETERNITY. These 3 roses will be for Michael's 3 children, Prince, Paris and Blanket. I will bind these 3 roses together and send them off bound in unity to symbolize the eternal love and strength these 3 beautiful children will share for the rest of their lives. I will then say a quite prayer to Heavenly Father and spend a few moments in silence as the sun rises over the earth.
After that, we are going to have a bbq breakfast, all our mates and family will be there and the man of the hour (our little Jackson) thats my new nephew is named after MJ btw coz he was concieved the day MJ died. (as you can see were all MJ fans) We'll crank up the MJ tunes and have a good laugh, then were going to adventure world, Perth's amusement park to spend the day exactly how MJ would have wanted us to. Me and my sister have planned this day out thoroughly and when she mentioned the amusment park, I was hesitant at first coz I thought that its a sad day and felt bad for going out and having fun on such a sombre occation, but then she reminded me of something, she said these words to me....."Baby sis, we'll pay our respects down the beach that morning, but Micheal would not want us to cry so we have to celebrate his life, and do it in true MJ style" so thats how the adventure world idea came about coz he loved amusement parks.
In closing i'd like to add that I will be donating my weekends pay from my job to the Heal The World foundation to help sick and needy children all over the world and will keep that tradition going every year on that day. If you can, please make a donation to Heal The World on that day to help keep his legacy alive.

God Bless you all

Britt xo

P.S, please continue to put your name down for a flower on the 25th JUNE topic in ANSWERS so I can keep track of everyones names there and not miss anyone. Thankyou.
last edited on May 18, 2010 at 11:49AM
save

Michael Jackson 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک caligurl16 said…
kiss
wow... youre amazing!
I wish I had people around me who loved MJ & would celebrate him like I do!

Ill defintitely put my name on there! Thank you so much for this
<3