Michael Jackson Michael Jackson in your dream...

michael58 posted on May 20, 2010 at 04:23PM
Have you ever seen Michael Jackson in your dream? Yes or No and how was it??
 Have آپ ever seen Michael Jackson in your dream? Yes یا No and how was it??

Michael Jackson 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک House34 said…
Yes.

I'll mention about two dreams, which are just stuck in my mind.

In the first dream..he looked like the first pic.. it's the closest thing I could find..qith red shirt..curly hair..adorable..he was very happy..he was smiling :) He didn't talk. He had a woman who would speak for him. We were in a park..on an alley, very sunny, green everywhere..he came from behind, joined by the woman. She had a basket in her hands..with strawberries. First I turned and said "Hi" to MJ..I was shy :P and happy I was near him.. I smiled..he looked at me..smiled..then I turned and ..after they passed me, he was in front of me..and turned but didn't say anything. The woman said "Michael wants to know how many rooms you live in" I answered "two rooms" and looked at MJ and showed him two (with my fingers..as the peace sign) and he just looked at me, he got it..and then the woman said "Well, maybe you are not, after all, the way Michael thought you were like".
They left..
I don't know what it meant..but I just have the dream in my head because I live in an apartment with 4 rooms actually and I know that in my dream, I told MJ 2 rooms cause I wanted to make him stay with me..make him not leave and stay and.. I was thinking that maybe if I lie and I appear a person with a small home..he will stay and help me..with money..or whatever..I just wanted him to stay and not leave..and I lied... I am so freakin' sorry.. the reason I said "two" was so he would stay. I didn't want anything material from him. But maybe that's what he meant.. cause the woman was speaking for him.. maybe I am not such a good person..the way he thought I was.. I say and do good things but when I am around him I start to lie..I let him down..I am really sorry..I woke up and I was feeling awful..I am still sorry I lied to him..but I wanted him to stay..it seemed a way to make him stay..in my dream..

The other dream.. I had it after the first one :P I don't know how much time passed between them..but anyway..this one is in my mind because..it was magic..
(I want to mention that I am not in love with him..so I didn't ask for a dream like this one..I don't wish..I never wished this happened.. I only see him as a great person who taught me so many things..who had a hard childhood..who had such a painful life and yet gave so much. I am shy..I am alone..I don't have so many friends..I had a hard childhood..anyway..he gives me hope..and support..he taught me how to deal with all)
In my dream..wurprisingly.. he kissed me..I think I described this dream before..on a spot..uhm.. it was quiet..quiet..so quiet..we were somewhere..in space..in a space..without walls...not nature around..just colors..like..rainbow colors in front..some blue in the left side..we were up on a thing..a platform..and it was quiet..but you could here now and then waves..oh it was beautiful..and you could feel the sun touching you..there was light from the sun..he was near me..I don't know what we were doing..if we spoke..I just.. remember he kissed me.
About him, he was old..I mean not like the Thriller/Bad era..etc. almost like in the second pic..without the glasses..and in other clothes..I can't forget the dream cause it gave me this feeling of love..like he loves me..he is with me.
Another reason why I remember this dream so clear is because when he kissed me it was like he had no teeth..thw kiss was pretty wet :P You might think it's weird..but even like that..Michael was just magic..It was like no matter what was wrong with him..I loved him..and he wanted to let me know he was there for me..I was..It was amazing..
 Yes. I'll mention about two dreams, which are just stuck in my mind. In the first dream..he loo