Nintendogs چہواہوا, چاہوہوا & دوستوں Nintendogs چہواہوا, چاہوہوا & دوستوں cheats

StichxAngel4eva posted on Oct 17, 2009 at 07:53AM
Gift locator:
To find out if garbage or a present is approaching during one of your walks, look at the top screen. There should be the little dog symbol on the path that you drew. If that dog symbol stops and your dog is still walking, this indicates that either garbage or a present is coming up on the floor. If it is a present, tug your dog to a stop and your dog will notice it. It will pick it up and bring it over to you. It is easier to do this when your dog is running.
Beat the System:-------------------------------
Prior to attending a contest, save the game. While attempting the trial, you may opt to turn off the Nintendo DS and reload your save (before the contest) to retry without docking your daily contest limit.
Easy trainer points:---------------------------
Navigate to the screen where you wash your puppy. Instead of actually brushing the puppy, leave the brush over your puppy (in the center of your dog). For each real-time minute the brush stays there sits there, you should gain one Trainer Point.
Walk till you drop:----------------------------
Before making the last stop in the park, change your dog's collar to auto-save your game. Turn off the DS and cold boot the game. This will enable you to save any items you found during the walk and restarts your walk at the same time, allowing you to farm the park for items.

Nintendogs چہواہوا, چاہوہوا & دوستوں 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک miroku5678 said…
angry
i hav nintendogs but i have dachshund and friends my friend amber used to hav chihuahua and friend until someone stole it when we wernt looking and she was we used to meet each other on bark mode