Random Cuss game

Usui--takumi posted on Jan 25, 2012 at 09:02AM
It's totally simple. Make a sentence by using curse word(s) perfectly.Fucking Thanks to everyone for participating.
last edited on Jan 25, 2012 at 06:37PM

Random 413 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 413

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Shadowmarioking said…
We fucking love the living shit out of you for making such a forum. It's a wonderful motherfucking excuse to curse for no shitty reason.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک adultswimperson said…
Fuck your mom and the womb you came out of you douchebag.xD
I fucking love being called a douche you brach. Go urban dictionary brach you mothershitting bitching wankers.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Usui--takumi said…
Holy fucking shit, Thanks.Fuck your Dad and the dick you came out of you motherfucker .__. xD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BlindBandit92 said…
we fucking will enjoy ourselves motherfucker. Now go fuck your mom sucker.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XxEmolovexX said…
You all are fucking newbs, was your mom's vag afk when you spawned? xD
Bitch please, that whore's pleasing herself enough as it is, now that her asshole of a idiot friend's here.
You motherfucking assholes fuck you and your bastard of a dad. I fucking love cursing so motherfucking much. And this motherfucking forum is a fucking way to fucking express our inner bitches and bastards. XD
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Who else fucking hates ACTA, SOPA and PIPA? I think they can all fucking burn in hell and fucking hang themsselves. Naw, that's too fucking good for them. We should fuckin' torture them until they're screaming our fucking names, thoes fuckin' bastards need to fucking die for trying to censor the goddamn internet.
Dayum, our inner biatches and hos be really fucked up in the membrane yo!
We all are fucked up xD
I fucking hate PIPA and all that mothershitting motherfucking goddamn piece of shit that the motherfucking politicians fucking creating. Those goddamned politicians need to go get fucked up their goddamn asses and suck their own motherfucking pieces of goddamn shit. They can fucking go to hell.
True that, we must be on some motherfucking angel dust or PCP or some crazy shit.
Nobody will fuckin censor our internet!
Censoring the internet with a new law is just showing how big of pussies the head people are. Why not just dig up old rules of that shit up and use those? BUT NO, fucking idiots have to bring out something new, IT'LL ONLY WORK THAT WAY. Bitches please.
People on omegle are fucking weird ._.
Yeah. I just don't get those anchient-motherfucking shitty politicians. Don't they have any thing fucking else to do. The say : "SOPA" We say : "Fucking internet".
*They
I fucking agree with your fucking statement.
Keep calm and blame the fucking SOPA shit.
I so fucking tired I can't even focus on my shitty typing and write decent cursing sentences. Fucking A.
I know fucking right ?
It doesn't fucking help I barely got any sleep yesterday too. Fucking homework and shitty procrastination are the things to blame there.
Same shits here,bro.Specially, that fucking shitty procrastination is the main reason -.-
Procrastination must fucking die not by fucking fire, but by the coldest fucking ice on the planet. Dumbass cunt deserves that.
Absofuckinglutely. It should be cut in to shitty peaces and then blasted by fucking thunder. It's the mother fucking bitch.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک knuklehead7 said…
i fucking agree with that. ya shit talking motherfucker
Thanks, bitch.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک knuklehead7 said…
your welcome asshole
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک springely said…
What the fuck are you talking about? Can someone very well fucking tell me? Or else, we'll choose another damn topic to discuss!
Dude I don't even know what fucking topic we're talking about. Bitch please I've only been here for a couple minutes, do I look like fucking M.O.D.O.K. to you fuckface?
Well then, let's thing of another fucking topic that our stupid asses can discuss!
Awkwardness is fucking evil. What do you fuckers think of those fucking stupid non questions "ADD ME". Seriously, I'm fucking tired of it.
I'm so motherfucking pissed right now. I feel I could fucking tear a new mothershitting motherfucking asshole from fucking something. Why the fuck and so fucking pissed? YOU ask? I'm motherfucking pissed at one of my friends for doing some fucked up motherfucking mothershitting absolute shit to my other fucking friends.

@Usui I feel like telling those fucking people to go fuck themselves, their mom, their dad and any other fucker they want to fuck. I swear they should back under the fucking rock they motherfucking came from.
@Blind: I fucking know right? But, what the devil happened to your friend?
@Usui On fanpop a motherfucker who I thought fucking was my friend insulted my other friend FOR no fucking damn reason. And this fucking isn't all she have fucking done so many things it's just climaxed. -___
@Blind:Ah, I'm fucking sorry.
You know what else fucking bothers the crap out of me? Dumbass fucking teenagers going on chat and my wall asking me to be their internet boyfriend, or try to cyber with me like a fucktard, sending me shitty pictures with messages like "HURR DURR, AM I FUCKING UGLY OR FUCKING WHAT?" Damn it, that's so fucking annoying as shit.
@springely: Same here,bro. This is just so fucking annoying. LOL at the "HURR DURR" Part XD
I fucking know right? This dumbass on chat just randomly messaged me like a douchebag and asked "Do you love me?" I was like "What in the damn fuck is this?" xP
That's just fucking lame. That weirdos head is full of shit. How come anyone love someone over the internet? Fuck that user. This is why I don't fucking like meebo.
Fucking love over the internet. Bitch please, the only internet love allowed is compassionate and caring shit, not anything else about loving another user. There are some motherfucking idiots out there.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jeniffer2200 said…
That's so fucking fun! this game will never fucking ever stop!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tamar20 said…
@BlindBandit92: If you're talking for real, my fucking sympathies for you.

Today, you're all get fucked by me. XDD
^I'm fucking sorry but I fucking blew a fuse yesterday. XD And yes that fucking did happen.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tamar20 said…
Fuck.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک parras2 said…
THIS FORUM IS FUCKING AWESOME!!
God fucking dammit I hope I don't get an error like I did last time. It's so fucking annoying because it doesn't update on my updates. Son of a bitch.
AND OF COURSE I DID. What the actual fuck.
I'm fucking listening to songs bitch.