Sgt. Frog (Keroro Gunso) How did آپ discover Sgt. Frog?

ellamcewenasker posted on Nov 27, 2010 at 06:51PM
How did you stumble across this Anime? For me, it's STORY TIME! :D (it's quite interestinG)

K's, the first time I had witnessed any sign of Keroro Gunso was in the second episode of Lucky Star, when they were using the toy-crane-thing (I don't know the name) about 2-3 months ago. 1 month later, my someone I knew called Tyler came up to me to describe his latest dream. He tends to have these really weird dreams when his friends are nintendo character or Sega (So far i've been Toad and knuckles. -_-') Anyways, this day, he apparently had a dream in which his friends were these (as he described them) Weird colored frogs with hats which can turn invisible. What came to my mind when he said that, different colored slippy toads... with baseball caps(XD). He was Keroro, I was Tamama, and other people of which you do not know. My reaction was a typical quickly said "what! What! that's weird!" Then he described them all, but my thought of what they looked like did'nt change. Day ends. The next day, he tells me he dreamt of them Again. He further explained more, still did'nt change my view of them. Whatev's, I did not really care, pretty much ignoring Tyler the entire P.E period. So far, nothing special. Day ends. Next Day. Now THIS surprised me. Turns out, the characters he dreamt actually EXIST in real life. It was called, Sgt. Frog. The characters he dreamed of Were EXACTLY the same as in his dream."No way!" I say. He said he'd watched the first episode and It was EPIC. He suggested the anime to me. Due to the images in my head of what I thought they looked like, I ignored his request. But he DID'NT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. I thought "he's a total nerd" (If I knew it was an anime in the first place, I would'nt have denied the request). Being me, I forgot about Sgt. Frog for about a week. While browsing the web, I suddenly remember Tyler's request. Hesitantly, I type in "Sgt. Frog" on Google images. Then, I realized how wrong my predictions were. It was an anime, and there were no slippy toads with baseball caps (thank God) Now his description made sense! Now, to watch the Anime. Reaction to intro: *Rofl's* Reaction to entire to entire episode: I see why he likes it. And before I knew it, I had become a total addict to Sht. Frog! It's the only thing me and Tyler talk about now, I might even be a bigger addict than him (I'm like 140 episodes ahead of him. XD) We even made our own little Armpit PLatoon in real life, He's Keroro I'm Tamama, like that. We now have Sgt. Frog Sickness. XD

Story time over :D. *hears yayzes*

Sgt. Frog (Keroro Gunso) 18 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ellamcewenasker said…
sick
My arms are tired now.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheSmashBro said…
smile
It all started in late 2008, when I watched a Keroro parody by YouTube user bloomacncheez. It got me interested in the show. So I watched a little bit of the subbed version on YouTube. I don't like watching subbed anime so I quickly turned it off. I erased the show from my mind for almost 2 years. Until I was bored one day and watched the parodies again. I then searched to see if it had an English counterpart, and, by golly, it did. I watched all 52 episodes of the Sgt. Frog in English and I loved nearly every second. The first time I heard Keroro say "Stupid F**king Kululu, I knew I had a hit on my hands. I love this show.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک windragon12343 said…
same here, its all cuz the bloomacacncheez, but I started on ep 1 and now I'm addicted...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kukiki said…
For me, I was flipping through channels looking for something to watch then,(due to the pain in my fingers) I stopped at a a channel called "Animax" and decide to watch what ever was next after the commercial and It so happened to be the first episode of Keroro Gunsou. At first I didn't want to watch it but, i thought it might be interesting and that i might like it if i saw the first episode... then I decided to watch the second...then the third ...then before long I realized that I have become a total addict! Laughing at all the funny shenanigans the platoon get themselves into and imagining what might happen in the next episode. (All because my fingers were hurting!!!) XD
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Drawnwarrior said…
big smile
A couple years ago I was watching the BMNC pokemon parody, then I saw the keroro parody on the side bar thingy and i watched it which lead me to watching the anime.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Drawnwarrior said…
Oh my nuggets BMNC has addicted everyone to keroro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kerorolover16 said…
big smile
Thats how I found keroro too. BMNC is a miricle worker
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kerorolover16 said…
with me its an unhealthy addiction. at least thats what my sister says.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kirara127 said…
smirk
I think I remember that I was watching a parody of it, and I didn't know about the show. So I went and watched it, and it was awesome! x3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک athenatpiplup said…
smile
fond it on netflix they have 78 ep ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Crzy4Milk said…
big smile
I found it from my little brother and whachow.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Flying_Whales said…
Found it on Netflix too, looked funny, turns out I was right. =]
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Civil-Unicorn said…
I had found it on Netflix as well. My sister and I were bored and I asked her if we could watch it. She was iffy at first, I thought the first episodes were kind of funny. I FORCED her to watch the episode with Giroro. We both fell in love with the show because of how cute Giroro's crush on Natsumi is. As well as seeing Kururu and Dororo.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LuggaaTun said…
blush
I'd have to say that I found out about this because of bmnc and when I watched some on YouTube I was all "What... The what?!". And now I'm all crushing on giroro and am in the 200 episodes...no now just scream fan-girl... NEGLECT ABOUT WHAT I SAID ABOUT GIRORO!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Berrican said…
wink
Actually I discover it by just watching one of its' episodes. Then I getting to know the names of the characters 1 by 1, then I watched "Keroro The Super Movie 2: The Deep Sea Princess". I felt sorry for the ones who not yet watched that movie. But don't worry, I posted it here!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک funnyface17 said…
My mom once asked me if I wanted to watch it with my lil bro. They couldn't find anything else, so they watched that. I told them, "No! Anime is STUPID!" and left. After getting bored of the computer, I went to the room to watch it, and fell in love. At first it was confusing, but when I watched more, I was having withdraws every time I went to school and litterally twitched a little because I couldn't wait to get home to watch it on netflix. It made me love anime, as well as finally figure out what the manga book I bought a few years ago was. THANK YOU SGT FROG YOUR THE BEST ANIME EVER! oh and don't worry, me too LuggaaTun :-3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CorporalSununu said…
For me, my friend introduced me. She said, you should totally watch this, I think you'd like it.
Like it? IM IN LOVE WITH IT.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LucentWreck said…
after watching "lucky star" I had seen an anime called keroro gunso and decided to look check it out. My eye's have never been so pleased from an anime like this one.