Soul Eater The evil invotation of DWMA (soul eater rp)

dargox posted on May 11, 2012 at 05:46AM
(opening song: link)

Ok, in this rp the most evil characters of soul eater has return for a unknown reason and has not only overtaken death city but also turned a few good characters like...black stars, patty, soul, dr. stein, death scythe, and kid.

Death: now hold on, before all you start wrighting hate mail as leader of death city and DWMA, I have built a small but strong group of freedom fighter to protect and combat this evil as well to train refugees in meister & weapon fighting.

Me: ok, so those who wants a soul eater role like me know.

soul eater roles:
Liz thomson (poniesaremybffs)
Patty thomson (poniesaremybffs)
Death the kid (poniesaremybffs)
Death (theadventghost)
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___

FC info sheet:
Name:
Personality:
Meisters or weapon:
Weapon shape: (if you're a weapon)
Hair color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight:
Clothes:
Star rank:
Soul shape:
Crush:
Bio:
last edited on May 12, 2012 at 12:31AM

Soul Eater 137 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 137

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dargox said…
(hey guys! Do you ever wish that you could open your favorite manga and be able to jump into it's world?)

Flare glare at angel, saying. "you know, you should be nicer to your weapons or they mite leave you one day during a battle."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheAdventGhost said…
(No lie, I really wish that)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hikari_hiwatari said…
(yes geewizz how awesome would that be if that was real)
Andrew: dont worry we're used to it
Anthony: yeah besides this is how we get stronger
Angel: yup
Anthony: besides Angel can handle by her self most of the times
Andrew: yup
Angel: i only use them when i need to anyway *gets off of Andrew and Anthony and helps them both up* well come on we're leaving
Andrew: aww come onn Angel cant we stay
Anthony: we need a place to stay anyway
Angel: *groans in annoyance* fine but not for long
(IKR! I myself would grab the volume 1 of my favorite manga and then just do a belly flop into.)

"well, you can stay at me & my meister place!" Flare saids giveing a big friendly smile.

Dexal comes without dr.stein, saying. "hey, what did miss?"
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Angel: *mumbles* whatever
Andrew: ok lead the way
Anthony: come on Angel you might enjoy it *puts a hand on Angel's shoulder*
Angel: *growls*
Anthony: *quickly takes his hand away*
Flare looks at dexal, saying. "oh..not much, I just told this guys they can crash with us!" she smile and points to angel's group.

"you, WHAT!?" Dexal yelled in shock.
Angel: *glares at the ground*
Andrew: please we just need a place to stay for a bit
Anthony: yes please
Angel: *growls*
Dexal looks at angel's group, saying while sighs. "fine, you can stay....but no surprises, ok? Cause I don't even like surprises and flare, you know that!"

"oops, sorry dexal but anyway, lets go to the apartment, roommate!!!" Flare sandwiched angel's group and pushed them all the to apartment.

"FLARE, WAIT UP YOU FORGOT I'VE GOT THE ONLY KEY!!!" Dexal shouts after flare.
Angel: *disappears and appears quickly behind flare saying in a cold voice* i dont like being pushed
Andrew: umm calm down Angel we just got here
Angel: *growls her eyes turning blood red and thinks: she's lucky for now*
Anthony: *thinks: good cause we dont need a fight*
Angel: *stops growling*
Flare with a sweat drop, leans over to andew and whispers. "um...is she always this delightful?"

Dexal runs up abit out breath. "Flare, you really need to learn how to slow down!" He said while unlocking and open the door.

"um...I hope you guys don't mind sharing a room? Cause there's only two bedrooms" flare plays with her long light brown locks.
Andrew: *whispers back* she's been like this since we first met her piece of advice dont get on her bad side
Anthony: *walks past and whispers* unless you wanna end up like me and Andrew like earlier before
Angel: *walks into the room of the apartment accidently bumping into Dexal's shoulder*
Andrew: umm no we dont mind sharing the room most of the time Angel sleeps on the floor anyway
Angel: *turns around quickly and glares coldly at Andrew*
Andrew: *shrinks in the anime way*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Valon: *Sweat drop* Wow, um, I don't know what to say
(sorry guys, I feel asleep)

[an hour later]

"ok, you guys should be all set up. So flare come on, we need to go to school." Dexal walks out heading for the academy.

"right!!" flare fellows dexal
Valon: *Sitting outside the academy with Nera*
Angel: while their doing that I'm goin for a walk *gets up and walks out of the room*
Andrew: you sure you'll be ok by yourself?
Angel: yes Andrew I'll be fine
Nera: Valon, I want to do something after school.
Valon: Like what?
Nera: I don't know, a date perhaps
Valon: Sounds fine with me,
Dexal and flare walk up the steps of DWMA

Dexal see valon and nera. "hey, waiting for us?" Dexal asked.
Valon: Yeah, *laughs* and we were just talking about what we were doing after school,
Nera: Yeah,
"huh? What are you going to after school?" Flare asked.
Valon: A date,
Nera: yeah, we were going to this restaurant later
(Anyone?)
Angel: *walks outside of the academy and then looks around* hopefully no one see's me doing this *she then takes off her cap and then untied her bandana as her hair then fell down to her lower back her white her shines in the moonlight and sighed* that's a bit better *hears someone coming* just when I got it down *quickly puts it up making the end of her back hair look like a fringe and then puts her cap back on before anyone could see*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XeroTheMage said…
Name: AlnXa
Personality: Easygoing, chill and cool.
Meister or weapon: Meister
Weapon shape: (if you're a weapon)
Hair color: Blue
Eye color: red
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 190
Clothes: White clothing up to his sleeves which are blood red with cuffs that are black. He wears a ring that says 3924.
Star rank: 3 Star
Soul shape: Basic shape, fire on top.
Crush: Kim Diehl
Bio: He killed both his parents that had become Kishin Eggs. He joined the academy at the age of 8 and quickly became a 3 star meister by the age of 13. He can use his soul force to manipulate winds and hit opponents at a distance.

Name: Xero
Personality: Headstrong, really persistent.
Meisters or weapon: Weapon
Weapon shape: Double edged scythe with a blue diamond pattern. Can attach to meister's back and use blades as wings. Can fight alone if needed
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Blue
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 176
Clothes: (See attached picture, ignore headband :P )
Star rank: 3
Soul shape: Crescent Moon
Crush: Tsubaki
Bio: He is the Kishin Ashura's child. Before Ashura was destroyed the DWMA went back to where Arachne found Ashura in the first place and found this child. He has trained under the DWMA since the age of 7. He has already collected 146 Kishin Souls but he fears witches so he can never find himself brave enough to take on a witch, though he can take down any other opponent he finds himself against. When he resonates souls he can split into as many as 13 scythes which can be lifted and wielded with meister's mind.
 Name: AlnXa Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: Easygoing, chill and cool. Meister یا weapon: Meister W
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک poniesaremybffs said…
Kid attacks.
Valon: *Dodge* Whoa, we're a team calm down
(Anyone?)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MagicMarauder25 said…
(Sorry the Bio's so long!)
Name: Ren Kagamine
Personality: Silent, Doesn't give up easily, Slightly insane
Meisters or weapon: Meister
Weapon shape: N/A
Hair color: Yellow
Eye color: Blue/Orange
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 158 lbs.
Clothes: Dark green hoodie with the "Gekokujou" symbol on back, Worn-down Getas, Damaged blue jeans, Bandages
covering chest and throat area, Cracked black sunglasses, Broken takuhatsugasa, Small MP3 player with black earbuds
(Gekokujou = "The low overcomes the high", Geta = Japanese sandals, Takuhatsugasa = Japanese priest hat)
Star rank: 1
Soul shape: Unstable
Crush: Maka
Bio: At the age of 5, Ren was forced to watch the death of his parents at the hands of enemy soldiers, which were
Kishins. After they were done with the adults, they attempted to kill Ren by shooting him in the chest and throat,
but he amazingly survived. When he tried to call for help, nothing came out of his mouth, because his Voicebox had
a stray bullet stuck in it. It's impossible to take out without killing Ren first. Once he found his old home again,
Ren gathered what he needed and fled to Death City. 2 years later, Ren found Rin and Len Kagamine, twins that are
also weapons. Seeing that he needed help, they decided to stay with him as protection. At the age of 12, Ren and
his partners came across a camp filled with soldiers, which were the same ones that killed his parents. Filled with
rage at the soldiers and the insanity that plagues his mind, Ren lost control of himself and killed all of the
soldiers in the camp, including the innocent ones. Once he was finished, he lit the camp ablaze and continued to
Death City. 3 years later, he reached his destination and settled into an apartment. When Ren could finally relax,
he heard word of the "Death Weapon Meister Academy" or "DWMA". Ren became interested, so he applied for it and he
is now currently a student there. His Soul Resonance is "Fear Garden". Much like Crona's "Screaming Resonance",
Ren uses his soul wave-length to make his weapons reverberate and do damage to the Meister's soul and weapon, but
there's one difference. When "Fear Garden" is activated, Ren can also use sound waves through his weapons, like
amplifiers, to deal damage to the enemy. His eyes also change from Blue to Orange when this is active. This is also
the only time he can actually "Talk",because Ren uses whatever is left of his Voicebox to do extreme damage. His
fighting style depends what music is playing on his MP3. (Rock = Critical blows, Pop = Fast attacks, etc.) Ren has
become friends with Crona, Ragnarok, Kid, Liz, Patty, BlackStar, Tsubaki, Maka, and Soul. Even though he has a
crush on Maka, he can't tell her how he feels, because his Voicebox is broken. He communicates with his friends by
sending his thoughts to one of his weapons and Rin or Len repeats it to the others.
(The weapons!)
Name: Rin Kagamine
Personality: Kind, Team-Player, Always happy
Weapon shape: Chokuto
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 145 lbs.
Clothes: Orange and black Kimino, Bandages on chest area, Large white bow on top of head, "02" on left shoulder
Soul shape: Helpful
Crush: Len
Bio: Rin is the twin of Len, but they aren't blood related. She found Ren Kagamine wounded in the middle of a field,
so Rin and her brother agreed to help him get to Death City. That event happened about 9 years ago, when they were
only 7 years old. Now they are students at the DWMA, with Ren as their Meister. Rin is the kind of person that can
get along with anyone and help them as well. She is very kind and goes with what the team decides. Even though Len
is her twin, Rin has a crush on him. (Shut up, they're not blood related!) No matter what situation she's in, Rin
is always positive. No one knows why the number "02" is on her shoulder.

Name: Len Kagamine
Personality: Calm, Smart, Always has a plan
Weapon shape: Chokuto
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 143 lbs.
Clothes: Orange and black Kimino, Bandages on chest and arm area, "02" on right shoulder
Soul shape: Calm
Crush: Rin
Bio: Len is the twin of Rin, but they're not blood related. When Len found Ren Kagamine in a field 9 years ago, he
helped him get to Death City with his sister. Len usually thinks about what he should decide on, like what to do
and where to go. He is also one of the smartest students in the DWMA, just below Maka. Even though Rin is his twin,
he has a crush on her. (Shut up, they're not blood related!) No matter what situation he's in, Len always has a
plan ready. No one knows why the number "02" is on his right shoulder.
 (The weapons!) Name: Rin Kagamine Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Kind, Team-Player, Always h
Valon: *walking around the city and notices Ren* Hey,
Ren: . . . *Notices Valon*
Rin: Hello!
Len: Hi.
Valon: You 2 new around here? I've never seen you 2 before
Ren: . . .
Rin: Yeah, we just got here not long ago!
Len: We're from a different city.
Valon: Well, My name is Valon and this my weapon Partner Nera
Nera: Hi there
Rin: Nice to meet you! I'm Rin Kagamine.
Len: I'm Len Kagamine and our Meister here is Ren Kagamine.
Valon: Nice to meet you all, but, Ren doesn't talk, why?
Rin: Well, he uh . . . What happened was . . .
Len: *Whispers to Valon* He was attacked by Kishins at the age of 5 and they damaged his Voicebox.
Valon: Oh, got it.
Rin: By the way, do you go to the DWMA?
Len: We heard that it trains Weapons and Meisters.
Valon: Yeah, you're enrolled?
Len: Yep!
Rin: We enrolled yesterday!
Ren: . . . *Nods in agreement*
Valon: So, do you know your way around? Or do you want me to show you around?
Rin: That would be great!
Len: Yeah, we might need some directions.
Valon: Alright, follow me
Ren: . . . *Starts following Valon*
Rin: Got it!
Len: Ok.
Valon: *walks to the DWMA*
Nera: I'll tell you this, Valon's a good person to hang around
Len: I can agree with you on that!
Rin: I don't think Ren can.
Valon: *As they're walking comes to a halt* Something isn't right,
Nera: What?
Valon: It's a kishin, I can sense it. He's around here somewhere
Ren: . . . *Grips weapon handles tighter*
Rin: What's the matter?
Len: What's going on?
Valon: Where are you?
Nera: *changes into weapon*
*Kishin appears in front of us*
Valon: There you are
Ren: . . . *Eyes widen in fear and raises weapons in fighting stance*
Len: What is that thing?
Rin: What the . . .