Stephenie Meyer Reviews for Stephenie Meyer کتابیں

timbitzk posted on Jul 07, 2008 at 12:39AM
Okay, so here's my review of The Host. Some people may not consider it a review, and it was originally an intentionally persuasive comment on an article about the book on seventeen.com.
I guess if you have any, you can post your reviews here. :)
So here goes.

"The Host with the Most"

LOL, did you like that little title? You know, instead of "the Hostess with the Mostest?" No? Anyways, I thought it was clever.
So, I recently read Stephenie Meyer's latest piece of brilliance, and let me tell you; this book is so good. And I'm not just saying that to sound like a crazed fangirl. Stephenie Meyer is a phenomenal writer, and the emotions she conveys really hit you. You can relate to the characters she creates, and you can understand them. The images she paints in your mind stay with you, and they make a lasting impact. I really enjoyed this book, and if people assume that it will be a stupid book about aliens; it's not. As Stephenie herself even said, The Host is a science fiction novel for people who don't necessarily like science fiction (Just as Anne Rice readers probably wouldn't go for the Twilight series). It's a very well-written story with a lot of heart-warming parts. I cried a few times personally, but I can be a bit of a sap. I like the connections she made between her characters, and the way she showed you, instead of telling you, how Wanda is feeling and being treated. I would strongly recommend this book for people who like to experience what the character is experiencing, and for those who like to be swept up in a novel. Also, maybe for for someone who wouldn't mind a lot of reading. However, personally, I got so into the story that I finished it very quickly; I could not put it down. Hopefully, this will be the case for some of you (if anyone reads this), and I hope that this review can persuade more people to read this (and other Stephenie Meyer books), because it really is very good, and I think that most people would enjoy it.

LOL, so there it is. Post some of your own?

Stephenie Meyer No جوابات