The Hunger Games Hunger Games RP

TeamPeeta649 posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 02:16AM
Welcome to the Hunger Games! This is a little different from the real thing because there will be no limit to how many tributes there are. You can be as many tributes as you want. Just tell me their names, give me a description and tell me what district they are from. Here are the rules of the game.

Rules:
1. No controling other people's tributes (unless they tell me that they said you can)
2. Only the person who the tribute belongs to can say when they die (but don't be stupid and make them live forever)
3. No modern day weapons, at least not too modern
4. Have a good time!

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!
last edited on Feb 04, 2011 at 01:29AM

The Hunger Games 13496 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 13496

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -Foxfang- said…
heart
(yepo! Whenever somethin like this happens ever, I'll just yell 'Smokecloud moment ' and see what looks I'll get xD)

Blake wakes back up. reaction times gettin faster "I'm alright!"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
laugh
Haha I will too! I'll do tht at like school during lunch and just yell it out and I would bet all my money that the whole lunch room would go quiet. My bf would like dump me XD
heart
Harriett smirked and folded her arms. "Oh come on I'm not THAT good a kisser, am I?"
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
heart
"nooo, I merely can't handle it. " Blake smirks then pulls Harriett close and kisses her for a long while. He then leads her back to the cave. "better go to bed, it'll be sunrise soon."

Lol! Alrighty peeps, I gotta go to bed. Vacation ends Tom. XP nighty night
heart
I know I'm so sad! I want a longer vacation!

Harriett nodded and laid down close to Emma.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jbinthehouse said…
*watched the the birds sing but all of a sudden loaded her arrow and shot at sondra watching the arrow pierce through her right arm * - nickie
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rustyfireheart said…
Zexion looked at Cave as he stood by Raiki. Cave looked at Zexion with disgust in his eyes. Cave let out a low growl. "Still don't trust me?" Zexion snarled back. Cave took a step closer. Zexion stood there. Cave began to walk. Kuma got in front of Zexion. She snarled at her father. Caves ears flattened and his growled and walked back to where he was. "Kuma…" Zexion said suprised. Kuma wagged her tail and licked Zexions face. Zexion laughed and Kuma went by her littte brother.
*Chelsea went off somewhere else and saw the wolves again . She raised her bow* - chsea
All the wolves sat quietly.
*she aimed for cave and shot him* - chelsea
"Cave!" Zexion got in front of him and the bow shoot his upper leg. Zexion winced aned the wolves huddled around Emma. Zexion looked at Chelsea and fell.
*Chelsea glared at zexion* you stupid boy!!! I'm not going to kill you!! Only the wolf! *grumbles and walks towards the boy* - chelseap
"Those wolves are my friends!" Zexion taxkled her and cut her with his wolf fang. That was one of the weapons he had.
*winces in pain from her shoulder injury, not from the wolf fang. Her bandage started turning red again* I'm sorry!! I didn't know!! Let me get my arrow out of your leg! - chelsea
"Fine…" Zexion took the arrow out and threw it. "Now get away!" When he yelled, it sounded like a wolfs snarl.
*looked wearily at her arrow and collapsed.she grumbled* I have to applie that medicine again.... *- chelsea
Blake woke up again.

Foalan whined and tail droops when he sees hiis friend hurt.
*painfully gets up and walks towards Blake* - chelsea
Blake grabs his sword and points it at her.
*wearily looks at the sword and then collapsed again , her bandages turning red* can u help me? - chelsea
Zexion stod up. "I can…"
"I wouldn't. She deserves to die. Shes trying to kill us!" Blake pointed his sword to her throat.
I wasn't trying to kill you guys. Honestly I hate killing. *looks at the little boy* my dad was killed by wolves that's y, but I didn't mean to hurt you. And you * looks at blakke* I didn't even hurt you ?! - chelsea
Zexion rolled his eyes. "If I see you hurt us, and other wolves, you will die." Zexion took her bandages off and applied the sunflower. "There. Let it air dry. Go away now"
"I don't bloody care-" Blake catches Harriett's eyes and tried to calm down. "leave."
*nods* thanks *gets up slowly and walks away* - chelsea
The wolves whined and cried as Zexion falls again.
Foalan whines. He looks up at Blake.

Blake walks over. "you alright?"
*turns around* r u ok!? - chelsea
"Fine…" Kuma comes with moss and basil. She applies the herb and then the moss on Zexions wound. Kuma, lying down, rested her head on Zexion.
Blake nods and gets up. " shoo!" he swings his sword at Chelsea. 'leave"
Raiki nudged Cave. Cave got up and went over to Zexion and licked his hand. Raiki groowled at Chhelsea.
Foalan gnawed on her leg but didn't have any teeth yet. His fangs had almost grew in.
Raiki grabbed Foalan. "Stay back…" she growled.
Sondra pulled the arrow out of her shoulder but stay in the tree. She gripped her arm.

Harriett stood up, holding Emma's hand tightly. Emma glanced up at her but stay silent.
Foalan growls but runs behind her.

Blake swings again. "MOVE."
Kuma got up as Zexion got up.
"Just leave her." Harriett waved her hand.

Sondra stumbled out of the bushes. "Well thanks for waiting for me Chelsea!"

"Oh no. This is where I draw the line." Harriett walked over to Sondra. "What the hell do you think your doing back here?"

Sondra smirked. "Not happy to see me?"
Zexion looked at Sondra. "You… you killed my brother!"
Sondra turned to him in confusion. "And who might your brother be?"
Blake follows Harriett. He steps in front of her. "Move closer and this'll go in your neck."
"You know! His name was Kludd"
Sondra put her hands on her hips. "I've killed a lot of people. Hmm...." She put one hand under her chin.

Harriett glared at her.
big smile
Gtg bbl!!
Zexion threw his wolf fang at her.
Sondra ducked and rolled to the side.

Harriett pulled out her bow and shot at her.
Zexion looked at Harriett and nodded. He pulled out a bone made into a sword that was sharper than any sword. Hhe stabbed her in the stomach.
Sondra gaspped.

Johnathan sat up slowly
Zexion took it and did the same in her leg.
Aldywn got up. "You disgust me… not taking the medicine."