The Office Did I Stutter? Spoiler Alert

nezenic posted on May 02, 2008 at 03:10AM
Ok, I can't find another topic on this, so I thought I would start one. If there is another spoiler discussion thread on this episode, please re-direct me to it.

But let's talk about it a bit, what did you all think about this episode?

How about that Toby, huh? I used to really like the guy and thought his mannerism were quite humorous. But come on, he discussed Jim's job performance with Ryan and got Jim in a "formal warning". What is the deal, he said he's moving to Costa Rica anyway, why would it matter?

The other parts of the episode didn't really bother me so much, everyone should come to expect weird actions taken by Michael.. like the fake firing of Stanley...

This did seem like a turning point for Michael. Maybe he's on a path to becoming a more respectable manager now!

Still no clever pranks on Dwight.

Anything else?
last edited on May 02, 2008 at 04:46AM

The Office 12 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shannieannie said…
i liked this episode. toby and ryan were the only parts i didn't like. but this one came back to the whole idea of "the office"...
i liked the tiny little jam moments too.. like jim leading pam out when she couldn't find her glasses, and when he "proposed" that pam should get him a coffee.. :-p
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nezenic said…
lol, yeah, the coffee part was kind of sudden.

I really liked the episode as well, just the Toby and Ryan part did bug me a bit...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chel1395 said…
I loved this episode! My favorite parts were:
-Michael sticking his head in the cement, then everyone having to help pull him out. LOL!
-Jim leading Pam out was just too cute! He really needs to stop fake proposing though. She's not going to take him seriously when he does it for real.
-My favorite line of the whole episode was Dwight saying "Andy and Angela seem very happy. I hope nothing horrible ever happens to them." The look Dwight gives the camera is priceless!!
-Dwight's organizational chart! I especially loved the emergency disaster mode where Dwight gets full control.
-The closing where Phyllis sasses Michael and he tells everyone to leave. :D

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک crestwoodcomet4 said…
these episodes really arent that funny...no more pranks...andy isnt crazy anymore...michael has most of the 'funny' time...its just not as funny..its too serious
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک krazykray said…
I officially hate Toby.

I never liked him, but now, I hate him. Go on and MOVE ALREADY!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zemenex said…
i hear that
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zemenex said…
i hear that
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IndianKelly said…
First, I think Ryan needed no coaching from Toby to pick on Jim...remember he wanted to date Pam, too. I think he did what he did in front of Toby to attempt to form a Crush-on-Pam-so-we-hate-Jim Club. Toby was just happy to be a witness.

I liked Angela's slight approving smile when Dwight flipped Andy's car...By the way, I predict it will be she and Dwight that will get engaged by the end of the season.

I didn't like the Jam coupling at first, it was too dry and awkward. But the chemistry between them is starting to heat up and they are becoming more fun to watch.

As for the main part of the episode; Stanley was not only out of line, but out of character. He always seem so disgusted by the lack of professionalism exhibited by his boss and fellow coworkers, so why would he display the same unprofessional behavior? It's a bit inconsistent if you ask me.

I still like the post-strike episodes far better than the others.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HannaK said…
Dwight was brillaint this episode! I also laughed very hard when I saw Ryan, in his car and his white shirt, fantastic!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kerro21 said…
i STILL haven't seen the episode yet - none of the links have worked - and i'm going crazy. any help?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک scrantonicity07 said…
Go to mtelly.net to watch the episode. They have all the seasons there! You won't be disappointed with the ep, it was hi-larious!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveMeSomeJAM said…
I don't think Stanley was out of character at all. Everyone gets pushed to their breaking point at one time or another and Stanley just happened to reach his. It's not like we've never seen him go off on a rant before (Take Your Daughter to Work Day for example)
I didn't think this episode was the greatest but it was still good. The cold open is definitely one of my new favorites!
And as much as I love JAM, the proposal stuff is already getting old. We KNOW he's going to propose and we KNOW he's not stupid enough to do it in a conference room meeting so why bring it up? It had potential to be cute and I think I'll appreciate it more once we get to see the REAL proposal.
And I used to feel sorry for Toby but he's turned into a manipulative creep! Grrr on him and Ryan!