The Office The Evil Empire Of Ryan And Toby

zemenex posted on May 03, 2008 at 01:13AM
ok so as u can clearly see ryan and toby have united to destroy jim for seperate reasons ryan beacuse of his ego and toby beacuse toby ..............is a freak anywho if anyone else hasnt noticed toby is micheals most hated co-worker and ryan is micheals most loved co-worker and now his boss the only person who can save jim now is dwight schrute beacuse ryan will try to recrute he will join but he owes jim big time for all the help jim gave dwight in early season 4 so together jim and dwight may stop the evil minds of toby and ryan and mabey micheal will help 2

peace

zemenex

The Office 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nezenic said…
wat
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک R-S-Lee said…
Excuse me. But Toby isn't doing anything wrong. He was with Ryan during Jim's warning because he is an HR rep. It is his job to overlook such matters.

Toby may be in love with Pam, but he isn't doing anything to sabotage Jim and Pam. He just happens to have enjoyed seeing his crush's boyfriend get knocked dwon a peg.

Ryan is the one being a dick. Toby's just being called down because of everyone's love for all that is Jam. He's not being any worse then Jim was during the Pam-Roy romance.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک snoznoodle said…
No I think he's being a little worse than Jim. That talking head remember? He was supporting Ryan's warning. I'm pretty sure he told Ryan his concerns about Jim's work (even though he doesn't actually care. Has he complained about anyone else?) and Ryan, already being annoyed at Jim about what he said to Wallis felt like increasing his [strong insult]ness by giving him a warning.

Toby might not have wanted Jim to get into that much trouble but I think maybe he wanted a win after what happened in Night Out. He could be in love with her afterall. But Jim didn't try and sabotage Pam and Roy at all. He pointed things out when Roy did something wrong but he didn't try getting Roy fired and he did those things to protect Pam as much as he could. Jim's too perfect for Toby to have to do anything like that!

You're right it might be because I love JAM too much, but now I'm not liking Toby.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zemenex said…
i also think that ryan is eliminateing the compotiton

he tried to get toby to get stanley fired

hes trying to get jim fired

i wouldnt be suprised if karen was his next target