The Office I HATE ANDY!!!

im_blah_blah posted on May 16, 2008 at 08:38PM
If I was Jim I would realy want to kill Andy. Poor Pam, now shes sad.

The Office 20 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shannieannie said…
she's sad but i think she's mature enough to know that he was about to propose. judging by her face right before jim almost proposed, she knew. but then, andy became number one on my 'i'm going to kill (this character) for real' list. :-p
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Dundiechampion said…
Andy is going to go through a lot next season yoou should cut him some slack. But I would really pick Jams Engagement over Angy's. Maybe we will see a flashback leading up to when Phyllis catches Dwight and Angela.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jamfan4 said…
AHHH! I KNOW!
I almost died!
I still think Andy's a hialrious character, though, even though he's completely insane.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chel1395 said…
He's such an idiot. "I've been carrying this ring in my wallet for six years." I want to slap him silly.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iar said…
hahaha "I've been carrying this ring in my wallet for six years." it was a very smart quote from the writers because Jim had said something similars weeks ago...

I think that this was an EXCELENT episode, it was all good, Michael loving the HR and deciding to have a kid!! Ryan in prison...I love the part that Jim called to Ryan and said you have your hands tied...

I don't think that it was bad that he did not propose the bad part is that Pam was sad and she came from a relation that never move foward so I think this would be hard to her...Also, Pam said we don't have a family when she was refering to go to New york...that was biigg!!

All day long I remember something about the office and I smile and laugh!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک krazykray said…
I do the SAME! I will just remeber a really funny moment or something cute from the office randomly and will smile and be happy for the next hour. I gets me through the day.

Also, I CONSTANTLY quote the office and only one of my friends is as obsessed as I am and gets it. Everyone else is just like "what are you talking about?" I just say never mind =)

Also I still LOVE Andy. Don't get me wrong, Dwangela is the deal, but Andy makes me laugh SO hard every time!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک papa said…
I don't hate Andy, but he is a doofus. A very, very funny doofus. Poor Jim. I felt sorry for the guy. I also felt sorry for Michael. Jan really broke his heart with the sperm bank revelation.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DarkSarcasm said…
I'm glad Andy proposed - it would've been incredibly messed up for Jim to propose to Pam at Toby's going away party. He can play dumb if he wants, but he knows that Toby has a thing for Pam. Why would he want to send him away on that note?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sprouseter16 said…
AHHHHHHH OMG!!!!!!

although i love andy....WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU LOSER!!!

haha..jk
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک llerenaprincipe said…
I FEEL BAD FOR ANDY!! :(
he looks so innocent sometimes
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Olly464 said…
I felt sorry for Andy after he came back from anger management, and Dwight pushed him round loads.

But I secretly wanted Jim to propose somewhere more special, like at Shrute farm!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک snoznoodle said…
Andy's such an idiot I can't really hate him.
He's going to get whats coming to him next season. I'm holding out for crying! When he finds out Angela cheated on him I want to see him cry! It would be the single coolest Andy-related scene ever!
I sooo wish Jim threw his shoe at him to shut him up though. And when he hugged Jim I thought 'I wouldn't do that. He wants to eat you!'
Well I think: Jim and Pam have their whole life to get engaged and Andy is REALLY going to pay for proposing next season so I'll cut him some slack.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rockandroll89 said…
isn't he leaving for the spin off?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wtb2612 said…
I feel bad for Andy. It's not his fault he stole Jim's proposal, it's not like he know.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HouseOfficeFan7 said…
>:O SABETOUR! I'm gonna kill him for real. I am seriously going to shoot him. >:O

I suppose I don't hate him, though. But he DOES have a bad (if unintentional) habit of doing things with Angela at the EXACT wrong time. (Dating her right after she broke up with Dwight then keeping the aforementioned AR(tt)M well informed of his relationship, ruining Jim's perfect proposal etc.)

But as I have mentioned before somewhere else on this site, Andy will probably find out about the after-hours activity involving his fiance and her ex-boyfriend and leave Scranton, heartbroken (not unlike our favorite sales associate), thus resulting in the spin off.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iar said…
The worst thing is that he told: Tuna! I'm Engaged! MR. ANDREW BERNARD...

Is not like he said: Angela Bernard..no! he use the Mr. ...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Temptasia said…
It don't know guys... this season Andy has gone from being my least favorite character (I used to bash him pretty bad) to my favorite character.
it's not andy's fault that 'big tuna' didn't propose. i mean, he didn't like, do it on purpose just to piss off jim. but still, i would have loved to see a JAM proposal...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک supercalo23 said…
All I know is that one of the things that has made the Office so great is that you never know what's going to happen next with Jim and Pam. Did any of us really think we were going to see them get engaged when we wanted them to? The Office has never been predictable so why would it start now?
lol true true. honestly, when ya get down to it, the only thing that made it REALLY sad was pam's reaction and her line "i thought jim was gonna propose..." so sad!!!!!! but then again, if you think about it, why would she say that? she didn't expect him to propose after andy, did she???