The Office THE OFFICE.....

dirtraceguru posted on May 20, 2008 at 02:27PM
IN AMERICA SUCKS!!! THE OFFICE IN ENGLAND IS THE BEST!

The Office 13 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک supercalo23 said…
Maybe join that spot then bud. In case you didn't catch on, this is for fans of the US Office. AKA, you're boring.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IndianKelly said…
Thanks for the info.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Shandiii said…
And you're rude and immature.
I'll take it that's a shot at me.
Point goes to Shandii.
No no no!!! It was aimed at dirtraceguru! SORRY!
Haha! Forgiven. However, I'm going to have to take that point away.
Damn! lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katiemariie said…
Maybe you should take it up with Ricky Gervais who continues to make money off of the various versions of the Office.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک str8girl said…
US office rules! It doesn't matter to me if they got the idea from the english version. The American version has made the Office it's own!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nezenic said…
hmm..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 28spike28 said…
yeah, how many seasons did the british go for? and what season is the U.S. on. thats right AMERICA ALL THE WAY.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tessajanuary said…
spike, I don't think that you can really base it off how many seasons each show had... Shorter runs for tv shows is more common for British shows.

And dirtraceguru - do you want to elaborate on why you think that The Office "IN AMERICA SUCKS!!!" any why you think that "THE OFFICE IN ENGLAND IS THE BEST!"? As a fan of both, I don't mind having a discussion as to which is better and why, but just 'shouting' (as much as you can do on a computer, at least) your opinion isn't really conducive to a good debate. And you might want to check out link. You may find more sympathetic ears there.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FloatingMuffins said…
That is an opinion statement and you provide no evidence therefore you point is invalid. Also, please refrain from your insulting the spot that this forum is on, just because you have an opinion that is only going to give you negative feedback from raving fans.