Vampire Academy Catch me سے طرف کی demi lovato, a gud 4 dimitri and rose?

VampireAcademy7 posted on Feb 10, 2010 at 12:03AM
do u think this song would be a gud song 4 dimitri and rose?

Vampire Academy 68 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-68 of 68

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mariecline26 said…
hmmm
yup another 96days of waiting..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک VampireAcademy7 said…
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is agony!!!!!
heart
i 2nd that..hey have u tried amor amor perfume?the one adrian bought for rose..i did it's awesome..
no but i want 2!!!
mischievous
im sure you'll like it.. LOVE IT!!! This is the best Cacharel fragrance (so far) and one of the best fragrances out there. I took a chance with this one, I wanted to try it for a long time, but I never actually smelled it before I bought it and I had no idea what it would smell like, so it was a bit of a gamble, so to speak. But I'm so glad I bought it! The gamble paid off. The smell is divine! It's sweet and spicy and oriental...and heavenly, I absolutely love it! It actually smells a lot like Hugo Deep Red which I adore. I also love that the smell lasts all day - it's not fleeting like some other fragrances. I can spritz it on in the morning and still smell it in the evening. The fragrance notes are: mandarin, blood orange, blackcurrant, melati flower, lily of the valley, white musk, grey amber and patchouli (official description). But I also distinctly smelled coriander in top notes. If you like oriental, spicy or sweet fragrances, this one is for you. I wear it mostly during the day, but it's also suitable (and some would probably find it more suitable) for the evening. Most fragrances are more suitable for a specific season (depending on the fragrance)- some are summery, some are meant to be worn in winter or spring. This is the fragrance for all seasons, it can be worn all year long. Love, LOVE "Amor Amor", I'd give it a 100 stars if I could.
heart
lolz i want 2 buy it!!!!!!
big smile
yes you can get it right now for a discounted price at amazon..it's still pricey but if you buy it at macey's you'll be shocked w/ the price there quite green w/ there standard price i think it cost about $67.00 at macy's and $60 in penny's. If you buy it at amazon the big bottle 4.3oz. cost $42.99 w/ free shipping. Hey i'm not selling it just promoting it base from customer experience..it's really good...i havent heard of such a thing since i read VA which makes me a total naive when it comes to cosmetics im not really a type to buy expensive perfurmes or colognes and make up and stuff i go for the economical stuff but i took a gamble buying the perfume just hoping it'd be good and boy was it HEAVENLY I TRULY LOVE IT! Rose was right it was sweet but not too sweet it. It's Perfect! You should try it...i bet you you'll never think twice of trying another perfume ones you smell it.
lolz
mischievous
hehehe! Now im embarassed i sound like a pimp or a sales agt...i think there almost the same..hahhahaa!

Rose: I packed up the perfume for real this time, stopping only when I came to a certian kind that I liked. I hesitated, holiding the box in my hand. Then, I took the red bottle out and re-sniffed it. It was a crisp, sweet fragrance. There was some kind of fruit-but not a candied or sugary fruit. I racked my brain for a scent I'd once smelled on a girl I knew in my dorm. She'd told me the name. It was like hcery..but sharper. Currant, that's what it as. And here it was in this perfume, mixed with some florals: lily of the valley and others I couldn't identify. Whatever the blend, something about it appealed to me. Sweet-but not too sweet. I read the box, looking for the name. Amor Amor. "Fitting", I muttered, seeing how many love problems I seemed to ahve lately. But I kept the perfume anyways and repacked the rest.

Adrian: Then why are you wearing my perfume?
Rose: I'm not.
Adrian: Of course youa re. I counted the boxes after you left. Besides, I can smell it on you. It's nice. Sharp..but still sweet-just like I'm sure you are deep down insie. And you got it right, you know. Just enought to add an edge..but not enought to drown your own scent.
Rose: Hey I have every right to take one. You offered them. Your mistake is in assuming me taking one means anything. It doesnt. Except that maybe you should be more careful with where you dump all that money of yours.
heart
lolz i luv tat part!!!
hmmm
hehehe i know there's so cute together..i mean dont get me wrong i love rose and dimitri but i love adrian and rose too there antagonistic relationship seems cute..as ofcourse rose and christian but not in a hooking-up-kind-of-way more or like a sister-brother for rose and christian. But adrian and rose has that chemistry i like to see more of them together...by the way..do u know how tall adrian is?
heart
no i wonder thou but i noe adrain and rose r cute 2gether
wink
yeah i was kinda curious how tall he is..coz in the book it was only described he was alot shorter than dimitri. And dimitri is like 6'7..that's really tall! Wonder how tall he is..
rite he's probaly 6'4 or 6'5
big smile
:-) sounds really good...
lolz
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twilightluver34 said…
omg!!! u can also buy amour amour perfume @ t.j.maxx 4 like, 20 bucks!!!
thnxs!