My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little ٹٹو Friendship is Magic 3438 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 3438

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: (Even if I live, am I supposed to just forget everything? I don't think so..) Don't worry about me, Sunny Boy. know what I'm doing.

(Okay, I don't know what I did, but I can now embed videos. I just want to embed this song, because if you listen to it and read the english translation, you'll understand Thunderstorm's character and story a bit better, I guess. Plus I love this song and I'm really glad I chose this song as his "character song" or whatever. If you want, listen to it, if not, I'm not forcing you.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jade_23 said…
(Cool song. :)

Meadow: *rolls her eyes* It's Astral, Thunderstorm.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alinah_09 said…
Astral: *fixes the collar of his shirt as he waits for them*
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Crystal: hmm...where could Miss Wheat and the others be?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NocturnalMirage said…
A large group of ponies gathered around at the site of the massacre... including a particular bulky, brown stallion. Landslide was pacing around the prison yard nervously, no detail could escape his penetrating, golden eyes. He leans down to a corpse and runs his hoof against the burnt hole in the middle of the dead soldier's breastplate carefully. Then he stands up with a dark expression.

Landslide: Pyro-magic... the same that melted the gates...

The governor of Canterlot then notices a few scattered shrapnel nearby and picks up a piece, thoroughly examining it* These were also bent and deformed by magic, not the explosion... impossible! Only an elemental could do this... a dual elemental... but I'm the last of my kind... *shakes head* impossible!

Catapult: *observes his wife getting dressed with that trademark mischievous grin on his face for a while then gets up too to put his outfit on*

Slingshot: *awakens because of the noise and slaps Ragnar's face with her wing* Get up! Time to move! *pulls herself out from under the stallion's heavy head and starts getting dressed hastily but effectively*

Meanwhile in the caves under the stronghold of Canterlot...

Summer Pride leads the mysterious, scarred red crystal pony into the secret cave. The stallion looks around with wide eyes but an apathetic expression.

???: Hmm... impressive size indeed. And nopony knows about it?
Summer: *smirks* That's right! I discovered these caves when I was a Queen. It must have been used by thieves in the past. Unfortunately, most of the passage into the Castle is underwater.
???: That's a problem...
Summer: *her smirk goes wider* It could have been a problem a few years ago indeed. But not anymore!
???: But what if your brother doesn't react like you expect?
Summer: That's why I have you for, my friend! Oh, that reminds me! I've got a little present for you.

The white unicorn slowly walks to the other end of the chamber, letting the stallion's eyes feast on her perfect curves. She even looks back seductively, signaling him to follow her. She leads him to a massive wooden chest and opens it.

???: *gasps in shock and awe* My armor... How???
Summer: I had to cut a few throats to get it back for you. *runs her hoof down the shiny metal* ah, what a remarkable feet of craftsmanship! They don't make them like these anymore...
???: *reaches out for the helmet but recoils and looks at the mare with waiting eyes*
Summer: *flails with her hoof approvingly; a true royal gesture from her past* Go ahead! It is your armor after all.
???: *slowly puts the helmet on and kneels before the unicorn*
Summer: Are you ready, General Deadlock?

The crystal pony opens his eyes; his golden iris seems to be sparkling under the darkness of the helmet...

Deadlock: I am. *looks up to the tall mare with true adoration in his eyes* We carry the Fire, right?
Summer: *puts a comforting hoof on the crystal pony's shoulder* Yes! The Fire rises!

(sorry for the long wait, I have been feeling under the weather lately. )
Jade_23 commented…
Welcome back. :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Landslide: *looks up to the sky abstractedly and scratches the earth beneath his hooves* Hmm... what a strange noise...

At the same time, Summer Pride suddenly stops playing the huge organ in the cave and perks up the ear...

Deadlock: *gets up from the sitting position he was in up to this point, listening to the music Summer was creating* What's wrong?
Summer: Do you hear that?
Deadlock: *looks around perplexedly* No... I...
Summer: Ssshhh! *raises her hoof to silence him* There it is again...
Deadlock: I don't...
Summer: Silence!!! *her eyes flash with a green light and she gasps unexpectedly* Gah! I sense somepony's out there trying to reach my mind in attempt to find me...
Deadlock: *narrows eyes* Is it... him?
Summer: *rubs her forehead and furrows a brow* No. A mere amateur who has no idea who she's dealing with. *closes her eyes and shields her mind from the seeking soundwaves* Go, guard the entrance! I don't know if she was able to pinpoint my location or not.
Deadlock: By your command!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Tsura: *observes the four fillies in front of her in awe. She'd dressed them all up in the current "fashion" of the era. The mare simply didn't know how all the clothing worked and where they were placed, so she decided to the put the white hat on her children's back as a saddlebag* Much better!

A knock is suddenly heard from the door, and Tsura quickly goes to open it. Wheat stands there with a wide smile.

Wheat: I'd like my daughter back, now that I know there is no danger for now. *enters the room and tilts her head once she sees the poor dressed children. The mare then skillfully fixes the errors in a jiffy.*
Tsura: ..Oh..
Wheat: It's alright, you're still new to all of this. Come on, we'll meet outside. *picks up Willow and walks out the door*

Ragnar: *shakes his head then observes Slingshot as she gets dressed with mesmerized eyes* One minute your a sexy beast, the other your just a beast. What's wrong? You were all over me so I don't know why you are acting so different. *stands up and gets dressed*

Meadow: Anyhow.. Let's try not to fight today, yes? Let's all just be a big group of friends with no problem at all! *walks out the room with careful steps* Let's go!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel Sword: (Sitting at the back of the train, as she has been doing all night)
Slingshot: *glances at the stallion with cold eyes* I am a different mare during daytime. now let's get going, we have work to do!

Deadlock: *stands in the entrance firmly, blocking the way with his muscular body and shiny armor. He puffs his chest out once he notices the intruders* Halt!
Willow: Where's papa?
Wheat: He's out looking for your aunt. We'll meet him outside! *walks through the train, soon arriving at the exit and going down the stairs.*

Ragnar: *frowns* You're no fun. *walks toward the door and opens it for Slingshot. When the mare walks through, the stallion unexpectedly grasps her flank with his hoof for a second, then kisses her cheek* What? I can't help it. You're fur is so soft, it's like a sheep's wool.

Meriva: *yawns* Mom I'm too tired to fly or even walk..
Tsura: Hmm.. *turns to Catapult* Well your father here will make himself useful and carry you. *pats his chest* He has the muscles to do it.
Slingshot: *her eyes widen in surprise by the stallion's touch then keeps moving without saying a word*

Catapult: Of course, hun! Now come to daddy! *picks the little filly up and gently places her on his back* There. Enjoy the view!

Deadlock: *doesn't seem to be intimidated by the dark pony at all* what can I say? My reputation proceeds me. However, none of you shall disturb the Fiery Queen unless you want a "closer look" on what I'm capable of! *presses a button on his breastplate which causes his armor to shine even brighter and like a vacuum cleaner, it sucks the darkness away from around him*
NocturnalMirage commented…
then let's just say he simply cleared the surrounding little area from the darkness itself to see better but he's still in this shadow world. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Longsword: (Finds her) Steel, we're here
Steel Sword: Alright... I just needed some fresh air (They both walk off of the train)
Meadow: *walks off the train with Astral, Thunderstorm, and Crystal while waiting besides Wheat and her daughter for the others to arrive*

Toy Sword: *trots down the train, and quickly finds her sister throughout the crowd* Phew! Thought it was going to be harder!

Ragnar: ..What? Oh, is this the silent treatment you mares speak of?

Tsura: Aw, you look so cute as a dad, Black Feather. Now let's go! Summer had A LOT of explaining to do! *picks up Tanis by the neck with her mouth, along with Vectra*
Crystal: Oh there you guys are! The other three are waiting outside, figured I should get you....and because the tension is thick there...
~~~ ~~~
Astral: ...is everything off your chest for now? Alright, lets just wait for the others. *he sighs once again as he goee to a bench nearby*

(.... :P)
Summer: *turns around with a spark of a little surprise in her eyes* Oh, it is you. I should have known. *suddenly bursts out in anger* Damn it, Deadlock, I gave you one simple job to hold them off for a while! How can I work under such conditions?! And what's the point of a secret lair of everypony can just waltz right in?! *turns back to the weird contraption that looks like an octagon box* No matter! It's almost complete! *her left hoof grows large, sharp claws and she cuts her own right wrist with her index finger, only to let her blood drip into the odd canister*

Deadlock: *blocks the attack with a crystalline saber of his won and knocks the shadowy pony back harshly with his shoulder a glimpse later* Perhaps you haven't heard. I'm not the one who cries. I'm the one who INFLICTS pain! *charges at the shadow, skillfully aiming for the head with his blade*

Slingshot: *turns around all of a sudden and surprises Ragnar with her rapid move so their muzzles are only a few inches away from each other* Do you ever shut up?! you weren't so chatty last night, after I was done with you! Keep it that way! There are more important things in my mind right now that that.

Catapult: And I do love my "job"! *grins at his wife* And since Catnerlot's still here, I think we arrived in time... perhaps Summer isn't planning to do anything...
Ragnar: *flinches his furry ears with a grin when Slingshot turned around* Admit it, you enjoyed it. You won't stop thinking about it either, dandelion. Your heart is racing very fast. You must be thinking what are you going to say to your own son about this, huh?

Tsura: *walks out the door to the exit with her husband and kids* Why would she? She loves us. We're her only friends after all. Maybe not you since you and your mother tried to kill her before, but hey? Bygones are bygones. *continues talking while her children are distracted* I forgave you for sleeping with a bunch of other skanks. I forgave you for beating me up in the bar. I forgave you for almost having me killed in a storm. I forgave you for burning my cabins and trying to kill me during the first war. And I forgave you for being an idiot.
Thunderstorm: *his eyes meet Meadow's and he tilts his head the other way*

(Okay, I had a little time today so I sketched TS a little bit. I didn't have the time or the nerves to scan it, so I just drew him on a piece of paper. :I)
 Thunderstorm: *his eyes meet Meadow's and he tilts his head the other way* (Okay, I had a little
NocturnalMirage commented…
I like it, awesome drawing! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade_23 commented…
ITS SO FURRY OMFG SO CUTE GAH پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
FabulousChicken commented…
Thank you! (So furry and fluffy آپ don't even know. :3) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jade_23 commented…
Anything fluffy and furry makes it automatically 100x cuter. xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Slingshot: I owe an explanation to nopony. I am a grown mare, and a Royal Detective, I can do what I please! And I never said I did not enjoy it. It was very good. But let's leave it at that for now, for - like I said - there are more important things at hoof.

Catapult: Why does it sounds like more like an insult than an act of forgiveness? Like you said, bygones are bygones... *kisses her on the cheek*
Meadow: *perks her eyes and tilts her head at TS* What?

Ragnar: Whatever the lady wants. And dandelion, don't stress to much. It causes wrinkles in your forehead. *walks down the train with her*

Tsura: It'll take more than a kiss, Catapult..
Thunderstorm: ..Nothing. I'm just thinking..
Summer: *gasps then screams like it the touch was painful as she recoils... and turns into water. literary. only to obtain her original form a few feet away from the stallion* How dare you?! Nopony owns Summer Pride ever again! NOPONY!!! Now be gone!!! *her horn charges up and fires a powerful magic beam at the intruders*

Deadlock: *after a few calculated spins in the air, he lands a couple of feet away from the shadow* Hah! You'll have to do better than that! *with just a few jumps of his long, bulky legs, he's right on top of Shadow Spell, delivering a series of powerful punches on his muzzle, barrel and groin, stunning him for a few seconds*

Slingshot: Good. I'm glad we're on the same page then. *gets out of the train and waits for everypony at the station*

Catapult: Hehe, I know how voracious you are. *winks at Tsura* But not in front of the kids...
Tsura: Yeah, yeah I know! I'm not an untamed animal.. Perhaps under the sheets I am, but not in public! ..Scratch that, I am! *flares her wings and lands off the train*

Meadow: *looks at the group of ponies* Is everypony here?
Longsword and Steel Sword: (Both arrive)
Longsword: We're here
Summer: *her eyes widen but her pupils shrink to a size of a pin which gives her a maniacal look* Lies and deceptions! *suddenly reaches out and a bright yellow blast of magic unexpectedly strikes the alicorn in the chest* I trusted ponies once! NEVER AGAIN!!! This world shall be cleansed indeed! By MY hooves! Starting here and now! *rapidly presses a few buttons on the side of the octagon canister beside her and a timer start counting down from 30 seconds* Now if you'll excuse me... I have a world to destroy! *bows sarcastically then suddenly turns into a giant phoenix and flies out of the cave. She only stops at the passage for a moment... in the shadows* Oh, come on, Deadlock! Will you stop fooling around with that guy?! *her entire body and feathers light up and the blinding light eradicates the shadows, making Deadlock visible for the naked eye again*
Deadlock: Hey, I was abut to pummel him into the ground! I could have handled him!
Summer: you will have your chance! Now come on! *grabs the crystal pony with her claws and hastily leaves the cave system before anypony could do something about it. On their way out, Deadlock turns his head backwards and sarcastically salutes to those who were still in the giant chamber. Then they disappear from their eyes*

Wheat: Good, now that we have everypony here we can request a meeting with Landslide immediately!
Longsword: Good idea, Wheat
Slingshot: Agreed. The palace is this way. The governor will probably be in his office like most of the time...

(gtg, need some rest! See you guys later! :3)
Ragnar: Agreed! Lead the way, dandelion!

('Night!)
Thunderstorm: *just follows without lifting his eyes up*

(Yes, I did another sketch. All the d'aww's were said that night, all the fangirls cried. And this is my OTP now. And it's a heavinly shipping xD. I might seem like an a.hole for this, but it's worth it. Senpai Meadow, plez notice Thunderstorm-kun. I hope I did Meadow's mane right though. Enjoy! :3)
 Thunderstorm: *just follows without lifting his eyes up* (Yes, I did another sketch. All the d'aww
Jade_23 commented…
Aww :3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Meadow: *trots besides Thunder Storm as the group follows Slingshot to the palace.* What is up? Tell me.
(just here for a quick post before going to the job interview... :)

One could literary cut the tension in the air as the ponies in the cave formed their barriers of magic around the octagonal canister. As the green numbers of the timer decrease to five seconds, the box begins to glow brighter and some strange, increasing humming of machinery is heard as the gears and cogs inside the device start spinning. The green liquid on the right side of the container then suddenly begins to stream into the red liquid on the left canister. As the compounds mix, they turn to fluorescent purple. When the countdown reaches zero, the explosion doesn't go sideways like it was expected to, but seem to have a controlled course, aiming upwards, like a devastating pillar of fire and death... It crashes against the forcefield of magic, struggling to break through and eventually shatters the upper side of the barrier to pieces like if it was made of glass.

The explosion rips apart the ceiling of the cave and continues its rapid path of destruction, obliterating the entire East wing of the stronghold of Canterlot, engulfing it in infernal flames that melts even the stones the walls were made of...

Slingshot: *trots on the Main street at a casual speed, then looks back on everypony* Okay, it's right around the corner...

But her sentence is cut short by the giant explosion that shakes the earth...

Slingshot: *immediately begins rushing toward the palace, then recoils in shock and terror when she sees half of it is gone and there's a huge crater in the side of the mountain the stronghold was built on* Holy mother of...
Thunderstorm: *he lifts his eyes up and looks at Meadow* Oh.. I'm just thinking about a few things.. It's nothing you should worry about. It's just- *he is interrupted by the explosion* What in the world was that?
Meadow: O-Oh my gosh! Was Landslide in the palace?! Come on, we must go help him if so!
Ragnar: Summer did this.
Tsura: What?! How do you know?
Ragnar: It's a goddam fire explosion, that's how I know! Come on!
Tsura: Spread out and look! *flares her wings and quickly flies to the mountain, closely followed by the others*
Crystal: whoa! *gallops*
Astral: This is it...*runs alongside them*
Steel Sword: (Her eyes widen in utter horror at the sight)
Thunderstorm: *as soon as they're close to the palace, he stops and looks at the palace* Well, whoever did this knew what they were doing.
Looks like what's left of this place can fall at any time..*he opens his wings* We shouldn't stay around here for too long. Let's just hope we can find somepony alive around here before everything collapses..
(Sorry, been busy. xD)

Meadow: W-What?! We cannot leave! We will stay here until we help every pony out, right mother?
Wheat: I.. Yes, of course. Begin to move the rocks and scout the area!
Ragnar: *digs around the rocks with his hook and nose, then spots the helmet of a dead guard* That's unfortunate.
Tanis: *hops on the rocks* Hellooooo???? Can anypony hear us??
Vectra: *hops besides his brother* Hmm, maybe they can't since they're squished by rocks, you goofball!
Meriva: *tries to jump besides her siblings, but then trips and falls on her nose* ..Ow..
Tsura: *rolls her eyes and picks up Meriva and places her on her back* We need more strength. *turns to Astral, Meadow, and Ragnar* Magic would be nice at this time, just letting you know.
Meadow: Oh, yes! Of course! *elevates the rocks with her horn*
Ragnar: Thanks, captain obvious. Salacku, tusdeh do..! *with those powerful words, the heavy rocks beneath him begin to rise as he swirls his right hoof*
Tsura: *stares at her brother's magic in jealousy, then ignores the thought by looking away and digging like a normal pegasus*
Steel Sword: (Uses her magic to lift up the larger rocks and moves them aside)
Longsword: (Quickly digs through the rocks)
Thunderstorm: *digs through the rocks and lifts rocks out of the way, only to find the body of a dead guard and he closes his eyes* Rest in peace..

(what...the... hell??? I didn't break my own rules, I was expecting the ponies in the cave to survive, EXACTLY because of their magic, which protected them! I gave you all full autonomy and I'M the one who's godmodding?! Do my characters know everything about everything?! Nope... Are my characters are all invincible? Nope... they all have their own weaknesses. If you'd have let me convey more info on Deadlock as the RP goes on, I would have revealed that he has an armor, a crystal pony armor that repels ANY kind of magical attack. But ONLY magical attacks. He can still be defeated by hand to hand combat, even though his name suggests otherwise. Now I feel horrible, like I wasn't feeling horrible enough already, due to some real life issues. )
Windwakerguy430 commented…
No, don't think that Mirage. None of this is anyones fault, including your own. This is just a misunderstanding of events پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
What WIndwakerguy said. Worrying about those things will only cause unwanted stress. Just try not to think about it too much and keep enjoying the RP. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(I'm not picking sides. But I'll admit that what Mirage is saying is the truth.. I'm pretty sure no one wanted your characters to die, OmegaKing. A fight similar to this happened in the first RP, and I guess most of it was my fault. Which is why I don't want to stick my tongue out in this one. But anyhow, like Wind said, all this is a misunderstanding. Mirage didn't break any rules.. His characters had a logic reason for defense. I actually found your characters confusing, Omega.. Perhaps if you had explained more logic to them, I would've understood it better. There are many confusing scenes in your posts.. Or what's left of them.. As far as I know, he doesn't own any alicorn magic or power. Summer's power will be explained later, and we all believe it will be a logic answer.. But like I said, this shouldn't be a matter that impacts the RP greatly.)
@OmegaKing: Well, if it bothers you so much, why not just forget about it? Erase your last post and change it to where your characters survived and we can start fresh..
Jade_23 commented…
So what are آپ going to do then? Will آپ quit یا will آپ ignore the misunderstanding? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Yay! I am glad that is settled..)

Meadow: *peeks her head at the dead soldier Thunderstorm had seen, then quietly gasps and sighs* I think Landslide is dead.. He is an earth elemental. This happened last time during the flee of the changelings.
Wheat: No! He can't be dead! I've known him for most of my life. He saved me once, and I'll do the same to him! So stop talking and continue lifting the rocks with your magic!
Meadow: *sighs* Yes, mother..
Thunderstorm: *tilts his head at Wheat, looks at her with a cold glare then sighs* When you lose something, you don't get it back. If you want to keep searching, then fine, you can.. But there is a pony out there capable of doing this again, or doing something even worse.. for all we know, they might be on their way to destroy something else, they can destroy the lives of ponies that have done nothing at all. Shouldn't we think about that too?
Jade_23 commented…
^ I was going to make another character of mine notice since the ones digging are too distracted. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I'm just really tired today and didn't bother to read everything, sorry.. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Wheat: We didn't lose Landslide! I am aware that Summer Pride may be the responsible of this, and might do it again somewhere else! Landslide, her brother can stop her! I fear Slingshot was right.. Perhaps Summer did change. She would've never done this knowing her brother can result with heavy injuries.
Willow: *sits on her mother's back, observing the scene happening above the sky in awe* Mommy, why is there a blast going on in the sky?
Wheat: What nonsense are you talking about? We have no time for games! *pulls the rocks*
Willow: *stares at the direction of the blast* ..But..
Wheat: Willow!
Willow: *frowns*

Tsura: *continues to dig with Meriva on her back. The mare digs and digs, and soon encounters a soldier beneath the rocks with injuries all over her body and perhaps a broken wing. The soldier raises her weak pink eyes to the gypsy, then gasps in horror*
Soldier: Y-You're that disgusting gypsy witch! Let go of me! Am I dead?! Are you the demon trying to pull me into hell?! Release me! Help!
Meadow: *perks her ears and gallops to the situation, holding the soldier's hoof and slowly pulling her out of the rubble* It's alright, I'm right here. Let me help!
Tsura: *takes a step back with angered eyes, then turns away and walks toward a different direction to dig, followed by her children*
Tanis: Did she call you a witch? Why?
Tsura: I don't know. She has problems..
Vectra: Is gypsy an insult?
Tsura: Yes.. To us travelers. Stay close and don't wander off. *continues to dig*
Tanis: *moves the small pebbles with his nose*
Thunderstorm: Captivity is a hard thing to deal with, you know. It can drive you insane if you let yourself slide.
Astral: *uses his magic to help move big rocks*
Crystal: *digs like the others and helps soldiers up* Landslide is an Earth Elemental...If that's the case shouldn't he be able to shield himself or maybe even manipulate all these stuff to help himself? Maybe he's somewhere else...we've been digging but all we find are soldiers...
while the others are busy with helping the few survivors of the explosion, Slingshot immediately begins searching through the rubble, in effort to find some evidence or a clue that might reveal the cause of the giant explosion, when the square shaped, blue rays of magic bust through the debris only a few feet away from her. Being startled by the phenomenon, she flies up in the air at once.

Slingshot: Secondary explosion! Everypony stay back! It's not safe here!

(btw, I'm glad that we manage to overcome this little misunderstanding. :)

(And here's a pic of the explosion)
 while the others are busy with helping the few survivors of the explosion, Slingshot immediately begi
Wheat: What?! Another explosion?!
Meadow: *creates a forcefield around her family while backing up* You heard her.
Ragnar: *picks up Tanis from the rubble and rises in the air, up besides Slingshot where it is safe.*
Tsura: *grabs onto Vectra and Meriva while following her brother*

The old, yet attractive mare settled her intimidating violet eyes on the thrashing waves of the ocean. A peacock’s feather stood out by her ear within her long braided mane. She sat on a wooden chair settled on the boat. The pegasus wore a white blouse along with a loose, aqua blue skirt. The mare let out a tired sigh as she stood up, turning around and revealing the small baby she had in her hooves. The filly was still very young. Her mane was as black as a starless night, and her eyes matched her mother’s. She had furry ears and brown skin. Despite being so young, the foal looked beautiful. It was wrapped around a white robe, held in her mother’s caring arms. The mother walked through the ship, observing her sick folk on deck. Gypsies of all ages were sitting against the walls, coughing and breathing in misery. Some were starving, others were dehydrated, and many were sick because of the Equestrian machines surrounding them. The smoke created disease within the tribe, sickening the young and the elder. The travelers were all hanging onto a thin thread. Back when the Equestrians had left the island, they lost the war against the Yaks and were forced to move from their own home. Traveling from place to place, crowded within one another, just created a bigger disaster. They wouldn’t dare show their weak spots towards the Equestrians, but they needed a place where to rest. That is why they had settled on the shore of Manehattan, far from the city in isolation. Once in a while, gypsy warriors were sent to scout the area to steal a few goods during dusk. The gypsies had a right to.. They helped the Equestrians before after all. Even Jaya Sly, the queen of the travelers accepted that her tribe needed great help. But even with their sickness, the gypsies masked their suffering with a war face. Jaya continued her walk with her newborn in her hooves, flaring her wings and flying off the big ship her tribe had stolen years ago. The old mare landed on the warm sand, greeting the two gypsy warriors that were looking for her to inform their queen of the current news around the area. The mare settles the foal on her baby sling, then speaks in Romani at her warriors.

Jaya: Arkâ? (Well?)
Gypsy Warrior: Trę Burl erla pòl quezaü, tzel Jäyä Slÿ.. (We’ve done as you’ve ordered, Earl Jaya Sly.)
Jaya: Fùe. *smirks* Prora le bolsa. (Good. Give me the bag.)
Gypsy Warrior: *bows at his queen, then pulls out a small leather bag, placing it on Jaya’s hoof*
Jaya: Algūn iñdividùal te viøs? (Did they see you?)
Gypsy Warrior: Qui eruve los mesmörlas, tzel. (We erased their memories, my queen.)
Jaya: ..Estu ea.. fericitá? (Is she… happy?)
Gypsy Warrior: Nu. Estu mizerabil. (No. She’s miserable.)
Jaya: Excuivi. Fula kul aja for gipsies, ya? (Excellent. Now go feed your family of travelers, yes?)

The two warriors nod and bow, then flees back on the ship with other Equestrian supplies and foods. Jaya waits until she cannot be seen, then sits down on the crispy sand and creates a fire in front of her with a simple spell. When she opens the bag, she encounters four locks of different colored manes.. Three black and one blue. One that belongs to her daughter, and the other three of her grandchildren. The mare twists the locks of mane with one another, then oddly loops in in a knot. Jaya throws the ball of silky hair into the fire. The witch stares at the fire, then pours two drops of saltwater, and finally murmurs a spell.

Jaya: Apâr trecut fiicei mele!

The flames in front of her grow bigger and bigger, until they all of a sudden die. Unexpectedly, the green purplish smoke rises from the ashes of the fire, and surround the gypsy and the baby. The smoke dissolves into beautiful aurora lights, where each curve of the beautiful lights reflect a memory. In one of them, she sees her grandchild, Tanis. He’s playing football along with his classmates. In another, she sees her two granddaughters, Vectra and Meriva playing with their mother, “wrestling” in a playful manner while biting each other.

Jaya: Hm.. The boy is called.. *closses her eyes as she her hovers above the aurors* Ta.. Tanus.. No, Tanis.. Has the spirit of a tiger.. Perhaps a jaguar.. Fast, manipulative, takes control, and hates being ignored.. Interesting.. Black mane, orange coat, blue eyes… His favorite color is blue and he likes to win and play pranks to others. What about my granddaughters? Ve… ctra.. Vecträ Sly.. Blue mane, tan coat, blue eyes.. Loves dark colors or they reflect her personality.. Hmm.. She might as well have the spirit of a bobcat or a coyote.. She’s a solitary coyote.. Yet the smartest one out of them..*smirks* Or perhaps even a crow. And what about my youngest granddaughter? *observes the faint pictures in the aurora, and she amazingly guesses right* Mêriva.. Interesting.. Beautiful name.. Black hair, yellow coat.. Different colored eyes of her siblings.. She rarely has any friends.. *raises her eyebrow* She’s the omega of the family. Weak.. If the triplets were ever to compete, Vecträ would win.. Mêriva isn’t a good flyer.. She likes drawing and reading.. *squints her eyes in confusion* She’s timid.. Hm, similar to a deer or a hare.. My prediction was right.. Tsura created the worst children ever. I don’t see any future ahead of them.. All because of that stupid stallion of a husband she chose! He’ll represent a donkey!

The last memory she sees contains her beautiful daughter, Tsura Sly and her husband. It was the night of their wedding that she missed. The mother stares at Tsura in the memory, wearing the beautiful, luxurious, equestrian, white wedding gown. The diamonds on her dress reflecting her eyes, and the white gloves and corsets emphasising her body. Tsura's mane was curled into a bun, and in that memory, Tsura's bridesmaid, Wheat, was fixing her transparent veil. Jaya whispers a different spell, causing the auroras around her to slowly fade from her vision. The old mare stares at a seashell below her, a crystal tear rolling down her cheek with a sigh. Jaya then looks down at her newborn and kisses her on the forehead.

Jaya: You’ll make the Sly family proud, Zuri.. Unlike your two other siblings. You won’t runoff and give up everything for an equestrian. You will fight until the end and you, shall become queen of the gypsies. Not Tsura Sly. She has disappointed me too many times.. Let's see what else have I missed..
Summer Pride is among the bystanders hidden by the crowd and the many faces, plus the robes her magic created, observing the chaos and destruction with a satisfied but almost invisible smirk on her face.

Summer: Hmm... I didn't plan to detonate here... but it's even better than I expected! Just look around, Deadlock! Fear shall consume them all! It won't be long until the equestrians show their true colors... friends abandoning each other, family's breaking apart... lovers turning against one another... they will eat each other like savages!
Deadlock: *stands beside the mare, dressed in the same dark brown robes which hides his armor* What if that alicorn finds you again, like he did in the cave?
Summer: Well, if he's not dead or buried alive, he won'gt succeed of finding us again. Have to admit, I didn't expect anypony to be that powerful but I have shielded our minds and our vibrations of our magical aura, just to be sure.
Deadlock: I see....
Summer: Is that doubt, I'm hearing in your voice?
Deadlock: Of course not! I owe you my life, you can ask anything of me! I just don't understand all these laws of magic...
Summer: Do not worry, my friend! You don't have to. That's why I'm here for. *quirky and softly runs her hoof down on the stallion's scarred left cheek with a seductive glance* But that doesn't mean I need you any less.
Deadlock: *winces a little by the unicorn's touch but his face shows nothing of his emotions* I'm glad... so what's next?
Summer: I'll need more metal... steel, iron, copper and aluminium. A new set of aurorum... And a strange, newly discovered ore... they call it... uranium.
Wheat: Wait! W-What are we doing?! If Landslide and other ponies are still underneath these rocks, we need get them out of there before the next explosion! *tries running forward, but is blocked within Meadow's shield along with the passed out guards inside it*
Meadow: We need to wait until everything is stable, Wheat!
Wheat: *looks at her surrounding, observing the crowd of ponies just staring at the situation in fear* What?! Why don't they help?! We're always helping each other!
Meadow: ...No one is going to want to help at a time like this, mother. They have a right to be scared.