NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 7556

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ A tie between season 5 and 6, IMO.
< Re-reading favorite quotes from my novel.
V Do you like the lawyer Gibbs seems to...like? There's something about her....that makes me like her. IDK.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ She's pretty, but there's something off about her... I knew it was coming where they were going to get oober close & kiss (even though we didn't get to see them kiss).
< Working & still have that headache from last night lol
v How do you feel about Damon Worth coming back next episode?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
^ I'm seriously okay with it. I think some people think he's gonna get in the way of Tony and Ziva, but I really don't think he will.
< Watching NCIS videos :)
v Didn't your heart just fill with pride when they all pulled their guns out when Kort attacked Tony in 'Bury Your Dead' :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک worthy1990 said…
masquerade was a great episode it was rateeeee funny, the ending was sooooooooooo...IDK what... dunno what to think really but i did kind of know it was coming!!

^ ye that was a great moment, it did make me smile
< just been and got wages, love the start of the month lol and its snowing again!!
v how do you think McGee is feeling in this episode after Gibbs took the hit from the car in the last?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
^ I think the part in which Gibbs and McGee were trying to decide what to do with the bomb and McGee was like "It's an order I'm disobeying.". IMO, it seemed like he felt guilty for what happened and he wanted to show his gratitude.
< Listening to music.
v Do you think M A Hart will break Gibbs' heart?
heart
^ Well... I'm torn. I don't particurally like her b/c I feel something is off with her, but I feel like they do have a bit of chemistry that could turn out okay. So..idk. lol
< Working, but just found out I get to go home early & still get paid. Yay me!
v I knew something was going to evolve between Gibbs & the lawyer... but were you surprised she ended up in his living room?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Blue85 said…
^ Not really.
< Making icons and listening to music.
v Do you think McGee has ever been jealous of Abby's boyfriends?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Yeah, Bloodbath you could see he had a problem with Michael. He wasn't happy when he heard about the straight jacket lol!
< Having a coffee.
v Apparently they're casting a Thirty-something actress for the show. Who do you think would make a great addition to the show?? (Its for a recurring role!)
heart
^ I'm really bad with questions like this b/c I don't care much for knowing who actresses/actors are (besides the NCIS cast & a few odd & end ones).... maybe Penelope Cruz? lol I have no idea.
< Working
v Well we have a 3 week break coming up after Jack Knife... is anyone else wondering why there are so many breaks this year?
**THREE WEEKS!?! Noo!! Going one week without a new ep is okay, no big deal, two is.. bareable, but three?? That's just cruel. :( I don't think I can wait that long without going crazy in the process.

^ Yes and I hate it, but I'm sure they have a good reason for it.
< The usual.
v If McGee were to pull a prank on Tony, what kind of prank do you think it should be?
heart
**Thank God for NCIS dvd's! I think I'm going to go crazy without a new episode for 3 weeks!! Gah!**

^ Something good for sure... I've never been a prankster so hard to say exactly what... but it should be oober funny but not really embarressing.
< Working still
v How far do you think the relationship with Gibbs & M Allison Hart will go?
big smile
^ I hope not as far so that he gets hurt! I know the woman is gonna be trouble i can feel it!
< Watching Desperate Housewives.
v Whats your opinion of Vance so far this season?
** Well at least I won't be the only crazy one after three weeks. :P

^ I think he's been pretty good so far. He hasn't upset me with any of his choices..yet.
< Listening to music.
v Do you think McGee will ever get completely fed up with Tony's constant teasing, completely loose his temper and blow up at Tony? You know make a scene?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ncisfan001 said…
^ Probably yes. a person can only take so much of it...
< just finished watching newest ncis episode and wondering why gibbs would kiss the evil lawyer.
v Do you think Ziva will teach abby how to fight?
big smile
^ Maybe. If it did happen, I don't think it would be anytime soon.
< Making another Tiva video :)
v Did you know that MW came up with the line "I was just gonna tussle your hair. Sometimes it makes you smile."?
heart
^ No I didn't, but I have to say it was a great line indeed!
< Waiting for NCIS to come on
v Lately I've been hearing alot about Jeanne making a reappearance towards the end of the season... do you think she will?
* three weeks might kill me off!! but i have got tv replays to come. its happening again with answering at the same time hahaha

^ (dannii) maybe hes good at coming up with his own lines...
^(Jenna) she could be coming back because she still loves tony, could get messy
< waiting for criminal minds to load on my laptop as it is crap and slow
v what are your thoughts for the next episode after the promo (apart from there on the road lol)
big smile
** Jenna, do you know where all these rumours about Jeanne coming back are coming from?

^ I'm actually really excited! We haven't seen Fornell for a while, looks like it has a lot of humour as well!
< Watching The Real Hustle and uploading my video on YT.
v Are you looking to Gena Rowlands being on the show?
heart
**Several different forums when I was looking for spoilers & other fan websites. I'll see if I can re find some of the sites.**

^ Sure why not. lol
< Watching NCIS
v Do you ever wonder why they don't have NCIS games, notebooks, calendars, etc etc etc? (ie: like Twilight) I know I'd buy a million things.... all the stuff I have now (besides the dvd's) are all custom.
^ I've never really wondered about it before, but now that you mention it.. They should make stuff like that, I'd buy it.
< Watching Tears of the Sun.
v Which character would you want to have as a roommate?
heart
^ I'd take any of them as roomates... even Tony. lol. If I wanted to feel safe I'd go with Gibbs or Ziva and if I wanted some fun times/humour I'd go with Tony or Abby! =]
< Working. TGIF!
v Do you ever find yourself saying something along the lines of "well the girls on fanpop understand" or "Lauren/Dani/etc knew what I was talking about"? =]
^ acutally i do sometimes lol when talking to my dad about NCIS and fanpop
< watching Requiem and might go on PS3 after for a few games of footie
v when did you realize you wearnt a normal NCIS fan, but a massive NCIS fan?
heart
^ Probably not until Season 4 or 5... when someone mentioned to me that I was kinda sorta crazy for planning my Tuesday's around the new episodes. I was like oh... I do that? Was so addicted I didn't even realize I was doing stuff like that b/c it was just a normal routine to me.
< Working
v Do you think in Jack Knife we'll find out if anything happened between Gibbs & M Allison Hart?
** Jenna, I talk about you guys all the time! Obviously not in a wierd way though xD

^ Yeah, I'm about 90% sure that we will.
< Chatting on IM and watching videos.
v Do you find yourself talking when you randomly come out with a quote from the show and then you're like "Whoa, where did that come from?" xD
**Haha, about the "well the girls on fanpop understand" comment, I say stuff like that sometimes and people look at me like I'm crazy. :P

^ I do that a lot.
< Enjoying my Friday off. :D
v "We are all tied to our destiny and there is no way we can liberate ourselves" Do you agree or disagree with that?
big smile
^ I do agree. I mean, I'm a big believer in Fate and Destiny and stuff like that so.... yeah :D
< Same as before.
v Can you imagine if some of us bumped into each other some time in the future and we're like "Oh hey!" xD
^ That would be something, although I've never seen you guys so I wouldn't know if I was bumping into you or just some stranger.lol
< Trying to figure out what I want to eat.
v Have you ever cut your own hair?
^ i used to shave my hair alot but couldnt be bothered to after a while and as a bloke i dont like the clean up after lol
< watchin eggheads
v how many times do you watch a new episode (like in the space of a couple of weeks)
big smile
^ Depends how much I like it xD
< Listening to music and making icons.
v Favourite scene from Masquerade?
big smile
^ Definately the Tiva scene talking about Somalia!
< Just bathed the kids.
v Did you know it was Abby running towards Tony in the yellow hasmat suit before or after she jumped on him??
^ yes straight away
< still watchin eggheads
v do you have any other boxsets other than NCIS (if you have NCIS that is unlike me :(, but have just got friends boxset yayy)
big smile
^ Erm... I have the entire series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed and The West Wing. I also have Frasier, Las Vegas, The Inbetweeners, Angel and Friends dvd's but not all of them. Wow.... I never realised I had so many!
< Listening to music and making icons.
v How many NCIS icons do you approximate you've had?
heart
Wow... Dani! lol. I only have the NCIS series. I guess I haven't loved anything enough to watch it over & over & over again, until NCIS. =]

^ That I've actually set as a default? Maybe 5 ish? I have tons on my computer though! =]
< Working... still.
v Would you like to see Ruby come back for McGee?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک yay4wicked said…
^ I liked Ruby at the time, but I don't think she was a strong enough character to come back for McGee.
< Nothing
v Did you think that it was odd that Gibbs, knowing there was probably a bomb inside the building in Masquerade, did not take with him the one member of his team who could confidently disable a bomb? (It was kind of weird to see him and McGee standing there guessing about which wires to cut)
^ Maybe a little bit, but I think he was trying to teach McGee some kind of lesson or well maybe not a lesson per se but a..uh.. I can't think of the word, but you know what I'm trying to say, right? (sorry)
< Eating supper.
v Do you think that Gibbs really does prefer redheads or do you think it's just a coincidence that most of his lovers had red hair?
heart
^ Everyone has a preference & I think redheads are his. And as Gibbs would say "I don't believe in coincidences." =]
< Watching NCIS
v What do you think is Gibbs best rule?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک yay4wicked said…
^ "Never screw over your partner."
< Watching NCIS
v On that note, what do you think is Gibbs' worst rule?
^ Rule 12. It needs to go.
< Getting ready to upload icons and fanart.
v If Kate were still on the team(as well as Ziva), do you think she would have said something about Tony and Ziva's relationship?
heart
^ I think Kate's may have teased Tony about it (but probably not in front of Ziva). Maybe Kate & Abby would have taken Ziva aside and said something to her too.
< Should be in bed. lol
v If you had to choose one team member who is most loyal to the agency/team (besides Gibbs) who would you choose?
big smile
^ I'd have to say Tony because he had the chance of his own team but chose to stay and he was given the choice by Jeanne to chose her or the team and he chose the team. He choses his team every time!
< Just out of bed.
v Would you say Gibbs and Fornell are friends??
heart
^ Yeah I guess I would say they are.
< Watching NCIS
v In Shalom, we saw photos of Tony & Ziva... we've never had a confirmation of what they were doing in her apartment on a weekly basis. If you had to guess what would you say they were doing? And do you hope it'll be brought up in a future episode?
^ I think they just talked, I mean, Gibbs had just left and I think Tony was under pressure to take control of the team and be confident with it. I think being with Ziva took that pressure off.
< Really really tired after today, so keep nodding off.
v Speaking of Tony, when he came back from Germany in Shalom what did you think of the present he got for Ziva?
heart
*That's pretty much my thoughts on the apartment visits Dani**

^ lol. Well I certainly got a good laugh out of it. I wasn't really surprised, but still wasn't sure what to think either.
< Watching NCIS still =] hehe
v So it looks like we won't be getting a Valentine's Episode. Are you disappointed?
big smile
^ Not really. I mean, I am a little, but I think us Tiva and McAbby fans would expect something if they were to do that, and that's not NCIS' style.
< Same as before.
v Did you notice the faces that Gibbs was pulling at M A Hart? I was thinking he looked like he was in love with her xD I think that was just me though!
^ Yes I noticed and I was thinking the same thing.
< Browsing Deviantart.
v What was your favorite moment between Gibbs and Miss Hart? If you have any.
heart
^ The end scene of course! After all I did hit my end on the wall over it. haha!
< Trying to motivate myself to do my taxes.
v Did the end of "Family" tug on your heart strings?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک crazy_frog222 said…
^ yes i loved it
< talking and laughing with my sister
v what were you thinking when tony said he had a therapist in Masquerade?
heart
^ I was surprised by how easily he admitted it and was happy b/c the old Tony would never have either went to or admitted that he was going to a therapist.
< Relaxing... was supposed to head over to a friends to help with her wedding invites but haven't heard anything yet.
v Which character are you most like & why?
cake
^ i am like McGee i am abit geeky, and have the same kind of arguments him and tony have with my brother
< listening to the haiti song
v how does it feel being the 1000th post? (look at the top)
big smile
^ Wow, that's amazing!
< Listening to music.
V Are you surprised we're being introduced to Shannons mother, when we haven't even been introduced to McGees etc?