عملی حکمت Random عملی حکمت rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks
save

عملی حکمت 2832 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 2832

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cyrus498 said…
scout:*she picks up yu*your about to get laid bigtime louise:am i like i little sister?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Animefreak100 said…
Ravenna:I don't really know.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: WHA?! Wait! What're you saying?!?!
Seyra: *Whispers to him* Sorry about that, I didn't think she meant RIGHT AWAY! *Snickers* But I can't doubt this'll be fun!
Yusaku: What Have you dragged me into?!
Seyra: A threesome, I think...?
Yusaku: Oh... GOD!
louise:i see! ....want to sleep scout:nope i meant right away hey the more the merryier now i hope i dont accidently suffocate him..
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Ravenna:Sounds good
Yusaku: SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seyra!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL?! DAMMIT I CAN'T TRANSFORM INTO DEMON FOR FOR ANOTHER 5 1/2 MONTHS!!!!! I CAN'T GET OUT OF THIS, THIS TIME!!!!!!!
Seyra: I'm sorry, I'm Sorry! I didn't know! Seriously! But PLEASE do it with us?
Yusaku: *Gives up* you guys aren't gonna let me go anyway... are you...?
Seyra: nope! Put him on the couch Scout! I get to ride him first! I call dibs!
Kuyo: *Gets out and gets dressed, and walks out, brushing his hand through his hair* That felt good... *Stretches and his back cracks* oof! ah... that's better... *Walks down the street*
scout:puts yusaku on the couch*here ya go! louise:oh god! they are going to do it again!*puts in ear plugs*
Seyra: *Gets onto Yusaku, she snapped her fingers and everyones clothes disappeared, she began rubbing him to get him hard the when he does she slides him into her, she was soaking wet so he slid in easily* AHHH!!!!! Oh MY GOD!!!! AHHHH!!!!!! It... i-it feels s-so goooooood..... oh my god.... *Begins to move up and down*
Yusaku: Nngh... ngh... You gonna join in Scout? It's still your choice, I don't really care... *Sighs*
scout:um..it dont really have anything you go onto i guess you can mess with my chest*goes on the other side of the couch where his arms were*okay go crazy!
Yusaku: *Sighs* That's NOT what I meant... *Picks Up Scout and outs her on his face where he starts to lick her, moving his tongue in a circle inside of her*
Seyra: *Moaning in delight, she starts to grip Scouts breasts* Mmn...!
scout:AHHHH!!!!*turns completely red*nmmm...keep..going..
Yusaku: *Pushes a finger into her and moves his tongue and finger in and out quickly and Seyra moved Up and down as fast as she could* NNGH!
Seyra: Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!
scout:ahhh! hey seyra let me get some when yer done!*growls* louise:DAMIT SHUT UP I CAN HEAR YOU FROM THREE MILES AWAY DAM!
Seyra: Ahh! Ahh! ahhhhhh!!!!!!! *She feels the warm gush of his juices fill her up and she falls back, his dick springs out* Y-your turn... S-Scout.... *Breathing hard*
Yusaku: *Shouts so Louise can hear* HEY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY WANT THIS CRAP!!!
louise:I SWEAR TO MY FU**ING SELF IF THIS KEEPS ME UP ALL NIGHT IM GOING TO FEED YOU A USED DILDO!!!!!!!!! scout:looks at her*okay first time with a guy!*sweats*no pressure...*she gets on his d**k and slowly goes up and down*
Yusaku: *Gently grabs her hips and helps her move*
lousie:facewall's*im going to go kill a hooker get tea and go back home if they arent done im killing all of them *walks off to find a hooker* scout:*goes up and down at a faster pace *ohhhh..........
Yusaku: Nngh... nngh... *She keeps with her pace, allowing her to go as fast as she wanted to at the time*
louise:kills a hooker and two*where is the tea shop..*goes to look for tea* scout:goes as fast as he could moaning *AHHHH....*climaxes*im done im so wiped out..*falls on the floor*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Harpaw8 said…
Claire 'casualy' passed them dragging pauline ti her rooom. "forgot after your tenth regeneration you go blind for a day as well."
Paulune: "hehe, um, yah i did..."
The Doctor:*looks around for sabrina* Sabrina!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک onix11 said…
Yurie's eye begins to twitch after seeing what happened to the person they called gale. He slowly climbed down from the window and began to walk away back to the woods.
The Doctor:*runs into Yurie* Oh Ello!
Yurie in his head freaks out. "OH NO OH NO OH NO!!! I've been caught peeping in on those two women!!" In reality. "Oh, hello, you seem to be in a rush looking for someone."
The Doctor:Yes ... And No you have not been caught Yurie. I'm the Doctor please to meet you! *forgets he still has the fez on*
Yurie thinks to himself. "Can he read minds?" He keeps his usual look about him. "Maybe i could help you find who your looking for."
Yusaku: *Sighs, breathing rather hard* Gawd, This BETTER be the last time... *He zips up his pants and stands up* Enishin! *He transforms into a different looking person, he had blonde hair, gray eyes, had the same jewelry, but his ring was Ruby, encrusted with Diamonds* Ahhh.... MUCH better... I guess I'll see you two later... Oh, and can you at least clean up this place cause this... *Displays all of the mess the threesome left* Is mostly YOUR fault... Eh?
Seyra: Whatever... *Gets her clothes on and stands up, she was smiling* that was fun...! Wasn't it? *Turns to Scout*
Yusaku: Heh... It was good, I'll give you that, see ya... *Walks out*
Seyra: WAsn't it? *Still looking at Scout*
The Doctor: no I can't but I can tell what your thinking
Kuyo: *Walks past them, nods to say "Hi" and walks on* *Thinking: Is that guy some sort of Doctor or somethin?*
The Doctor:you could say that kuyo.
Pauline woke up. "I can see and move." She yawned.

Claire sat on the other side of the room. "Glad your alright."
THis time Yurie breaks his calm and points at the doctor. "WOULD YOU CUT THAT OUT! IT'S FREAKY AS HELL!"
Kuyo: *Thinking: Um, Yeah, I saw THAT coming... You have that FEZ thing still on ya know...* *Sighs*
Sabrina appears right behind yurie. "Ello there." She smiled sweetly
The Doctor: *feels his head* I guess I do. and Sabrina why did you run off... again?
Yurie pauses from his rant and slowly looks behind him to see. He sees the smile and in his head. "Wow, this girl is cute." But outside his mind. "Hello, who might you be?" HE remembers seeing her in the woods earlier.
Kuyo: *Walks back to stand next to the Doctor* So, You're a time traveler huh? I can sense energies from one of those TARDIS thingies all over you... and That girl... *Looks up at Sabrina* Sabrina was it? She has the trace of the TARDIS on her too... So... How did you manage to get your hands on one?
The Doctor: get my hands on a tardis?I'm a time Lord it was given to me.
Kuyo: You ARE?! Holy crap I thought you were extinct!!! Do you remember me? Or My family?! We tried to help you fight off those attacking monsters of humans to help you out!!! *Jaw drop*
Sabrina just noded. "Sorry doctor...i had something to do...i will just teleport wherever you are when you need me." She looks at yurie. "And thanks for the complament."
(Hey guys, I need a favor, Could you join Heaven RP? We only have 3 people on it and we're dying off quickly)
(u have me but ppl r ignoring me.)
The Doctor:Well I'm The last one of my kind. and yes I remember you kuyo. and ok sabrina
Yurie's eye begins to twitch as well. "Let me guess, your just like the doctor and can tell what people are thinking." He almost breaks down from the exhaustion of the situation
(Sorry AF100, you haven't posted on it lately though... have you? Hehehehehe... *Sweat drop*)
Kuyo: So, You're the last of your species... that REALLY sucks... I mean, I'm not sure myself if i have any family any more but you know already... hmmm...
The Doctor: it's alright
Sabrina: "sortof. He assumes what people are thinking, and he is pretty good at it, i can read minds directly."
Yurie understands this quickly. He uses all of his focus to keep himself from imagining her in a swimsuit and decides to continue the conversation. "So, how good is your ability to read minds?"
Sabrina: "powerful, but im still learning to break through what your doing now. Blocking your mind."