عملی حکمت سب, سب سے اوپر عملی حکمت (According To My Idiotic Mind)

Miss_muffin_x3 posted on Apr 20, 2013 at 08:50AM
1.My number one favourite Is Probably..Hm,My favourite Is Rosario + Vampire.Its about Tsukune Aono ,a normal high school teenager, who is unable to get into any private school due to his poor grades. However, with the help from his parents, he gets enrolled to a private school called Yokai Academy. When he arrives at the school, he soon discovers that Yokai Academy is a secret private school for supernatural monsters and mythological creatures disguised as humans, and any human who finds out about its existence will eventually be killed without mercy. Realizing this problem, Tsukune fears for his life, thinking that his admission into Yokai Academy is a mistake. His luck soon changes when he quickly becomes friends with a beautiful girl Moka Akashiya, who turns out to be a vampire, attracted to the sweet taste of his blood, sometimes biting Tsukune on the neck when the chance seems right. While at the beginning of the series, Moka was upset upon discovering Tsukune's human identity, as she realizes that he is the first real friend she had ever made in her life. Despite Moka's vampiric nature, she is a kind girl and Tsukune quickly falls for her, and ultimately decides to stay at Yokai Academy, despite the various dangers while hiding his human identity from the faculty and other students. Tsukune soon discovers that when he removes the rosario around Moka's neck, she transforms into her true vampire form (her true perspective and personality is sealed, the sweet Moka being a different version or an artificial person), being stronger and more powerful than almost any other creature at the school, and Tsukune is the only person who can physically remove it in order for her to transform into her true self. However, "Inner Moka" has an entirely different personality, often cold and merciless, and thus the rosary is only removed in dire emergencies.Personally I love the inner Moka just as Much As The Outer.Inner Moka Is so Badash..

عملی حکمت 11 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Miss_muffin_x3 said…
2.My Second Favourite is....The Familiar Of Zero! (Zero No Tsukaima) Heres the plot:Louise is a noble girl who is terrible at magic, as her attempts usually result in an explosion. She is nicknamed "Louise the Zero" by her classmates, due to the inability to use any of the four magic elements. Early in the school year at the Tristain Academy of Magic, the second year students perform a special ritual where they summon their familiar, which serves as their eternal protector and partner, and is usually some sort of magical creature. But Louise summons Saito Hiraga, an ordinary teenage boy from Japan, leaving her totally humiliated.
Due to the sacredness of the ritual, Louise reluctantly accepts Saito as her familiar, but proceeds to treat Saito as any other familiar, only worse, making him wash her clothes, sleep on a bed of hay, and whipping him with a riding crop for little or no reason. The Familiar of Zero follows the adventures of Louise and Saito as they help their classmates and friends, while occasionally blundering into situations where they risk their lives to save one another. Saito tries to find a way to get back to Japan, but he also has a mysterious power that allows him to wield swords and other weapons to perform heroic feats. They also eventually learn the truth behind Louise's magic inabilities.
My third favourite...Fairy tail! *Cue The plot!*Lucy Heartfilia is a 17-year-old celestial wizard who runs away from home to join Fairy Tail, a rambunctious wizards' guild whose members are famous for their overly destructive antics. Along the way, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a boy who is traveling the land of Fiore together with his partner Happy, a blue flying cat, in search of his foster parent, a dragon named Igneel who had disappeared seven years earlier. Lucy is soon abducted by a renegade wizard posing as the famous Salamander of Fairy Tail. Natsu rescues Lucy, revealing himself to be the real Salamander and a Dragon Slayer, a wizard with the abilities of a dragon. After defeating the imposter, Natsu invites Lucy to join Fairy Tail.
Lucy forms a team with Natsu and Happy, along with ice wizard Gray Fullbuster and armored female wizard Erza Scarlet. They are tasked with completing missions requested by people and collect money for rewards, such as hunting monsters and combating illegal guilds called dark guilds.
Lots of other **** too.
Forth Favourite.. *Nudges a small stammering man onto the stage* 'F-Forth f-favourite i-i-s Umm...' *Whisper Scream* MARCHEN AWAKENS ROMANCE! 'M-m-m-m-marchen awakens R-Romance!' *Turns to me* 'NOW PLEASE HAVE MERCY' *rushes him away* Anyways,As he said,My forth favourite is Marchen Awakens Romance! (MÄR Heaven,If you would like) Le Plot:Ginta Toramizu is a 14-year old junior high student who is portrayed as a typical video game geek and underachieving student. One day and without warning, he finds himself summoned to the mysterious world of MÄR-Heaven which he has only seen before in his dreams and in his mother's books. In this fairy tale world, Ginta's physical weakness is replaced with superior physical strength, incredible stamina and endurance, and being able to see without his glasses.
Upon meeting a mysterious witch named Dorothy, Ginta is introduced to the powerful magical accessories and weapons called "ÄRM" (pronounced air-um). Dorothy plans to steal the mysterious ÄRM Babbo from a trap-guarded cave, and brings Ginta along to assist her, intrigued by his unusual strength and abilities. Babbo is revealed to be an extremely special and unique ÄRM, as he possesses a will of his own and the ability to speak. Displeased with the fact that babbo is so cumbersome, Dorothy gives Babbo to Ginta instead taking the guardian arm that guarded the chest, departing with a warning that others will try to steal Babbo from him.
He continues on a journey of discovery, revelling in this new world.

Blah Blah Blah,SERVENT GET ME SOME CREAM PUFFS! 'Y-Yes s-s-sir! Right away sir!'
Im a girl...*He runs away with his chubby little legs*
*FYI,Most of these aren't really in order from best to last..So don't be disappointed if your favourite anime comes last!*
My fifth favourite,Pikachu,Please do the honours! *Pikachu comes out on stage* *Crowd cheers* So pikachu,Read the envelope.'Pika pika pika,Pika! PIKA! PIK PIKACHUUUU! :3' Yep! You here that guys?! Thats right! FULL METAL ALCHEMIST! *crickets* Well,Um,Now I feel awkward.Anyways,Hers the plot of this wonderful anime!: Edward and his younger brother Alphonse Elric are alchemists born in the village of Resembool from the country of Amestris living with their mother Trisha Elric. Their father, Von Hohenheim, left home for unknown reasons. After Trisha died of a terminal illness years later, Edward became determined to bring her back through the advanced science of alchemy. Obtaining knowledge from their teacher Izumi Curtis, the Elric Brothers researched Human Transmutation, a forbidden art in which one attempts to create or modify a human being. However, the transmutation resulted with the creation of a malformed creature that lived for a few seconds at the cost of Edward's left leg and Alphonse's entire body. In a desperate effort to save his brother, Edward sacrificed his right arm to affix Alphonse's soul to a suit of armor.
Number six! FINALLY! Ive been waiting to review this one.
It will be fun to type! :D Heres le plot,my beautiful slaves!:In the year 2022, the Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG), Sword Art Online (SAO), is released. With the Nerve Gear, a virtual reality helmet that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain, players can experience and control their in-game characters with their minds.
On November 6, 2022, all the players log in for the first time, and subsequently discover that they are unable to log out. They are then informed by Kayaba Akihiko, the creator of SAO, that if they wish to be free, they must reach the 100th floor of the game's tower and defeat the final boss. However, if their avatars die in-game, their bodies will also die in the real world. The story follows Kirito, a skilled player who is determined to beat the game. As the game progresses for two years, Kirito eventually befriends a female player named Asuna with whom he ultimately falls in love. After the duo discover the identity of Kayaba's avatar in SAO, they confront and defeat him, freeing themselves and the other players from the game.
Upon returning to the real world, Kirito learns that Asuna and a small group of SAO players have still not awakened yet. Following a clue about Asuna's whereabouts in another VRMMORPG called Alfheim Online (ALO), Kirito also logs in there. Helped by his sister Suguha, he learns that the trapped players in ALO are part of a plan devised by Nobuyuki Sugō to perform illegal experiments on their minds to put them under his control, including Asuna, whom he intends to marry in the real world in order to take over her family's company. After Kirito stops Nobuyuki's plans, he finally reunites with Asuna in the real world.
Soon after, Kirito plays another game called Gun Gale Online (GGO) to investigate the mysterious connection between it and deaths occurring in the real world. Assisted by a female player he meets in the game called Sinon, he identifies and exposes the culprits, who include some former members of a murderous guild he had previously encountered in SAO.
Kirito is later recruited to assist in the development of a state-of-the-art game, UnderWorld (UW), which has an interface that is far more realistic and complex than the previous games he had played. In UW, the flow of time proceeds thousands of times faster than in the real world. However, he ends up falling into a trap set by one of the murderers from GGO and wakes up inside the game, unable to log out, with his real self left in a comatose state. Eventually he starts to question if he is the real Kirito or an artificial intelligence modeled after him.Oh no.Whats my pet whale doing here? SERVANT! WHY IS WINNIE HERE! *murmuring between ourselves* Well,We gotta go! Any questions? Yes,You there! NO,MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! Tch..People these days!
Numba seven yo,Whats up my bros? Just got here,Um,Um,What rhymes with here that makes sense?... Never mind,Heres another great one! And no,Its not a gangsta anime.Who watches those ****py things anyways? Now,Here we go......*Drumroll* One Piece! Plot,Please,Mr.Edward? *A little kid comes in* *Crowd 'Awwh!'s* 'Okay!' (He has a really deep voice,So the crowd was all, '_' ?) 'The series begins with the execution of Gol D. Roger, a man known as the King of the Pirates (海賊王). Just before his death, Roger announces that his treasure, the One Piece (ひとつなぎの大秘宝 (ワンピース) ), will be up for the taking, causing the Great Pirate Era (大海賊時代) to begin. As a result, countless pirates set out to the Grand Line to look for the treasure.
Twenty-two years have passed since Roger's execution, and Monkey D. Luffy, a young pirate inspired by his childhood idol and powerful pirate Red Haired Shanks, has since set off on a journey from the East Blue Ocean to succeed Roger and find the legendary treasure. In an attempt to organize his own crew, the Straw Hat Pirates, he befriends a swordsman named Roronoa Zoro and together, they sail off to find the One Piece. They soon meet Nami, a navigator and thief; Usopp, a sniper and a liar; and Sanji, a womanizing chef; leading to confrontations with Buggy the Clown, Captain Kuro and Don Krieg. Later, Luffy encounters Arlong, a fishman and member of the former Sun Pirates who thinks that fishmen are superior to humans. After Luffy defeats Arlong, Nami joins Luffy's crew and the Navy places a bounty on Luffy's head. After making their way through the Grand Line, the group meets Nefeltari Vivi, a princess who wants to help save her country, the Alabasta Kingdom, from the crime syndicate Baroque Works. They later befriend the doctor and anthropomorphized reindeer Tony Tony Chopper while in Drum Island.' Good job,Edward! *Gives him a dog biscuit* NOW SHOO!

Thats all folks! *Bugs Bunny Reference*
NUMBER EIGHT TIME! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TIME TO EAT YOUR SOULS! *Crowd gasps in shock* HAHA,Just kidding! WOW I got you all HARD! Speakng of souls..Number eight is SOUL EATER! :D *Crowd coes wild,But one kid boos* *Glares at hims* Sevent,Proceed with CODE 7686876! *Servent throws pinecones and traffic cones and icecream cones and drawings of cones a the now crying kid* That was code cone..DO CODE 7686876 RIGHT NOW! *Servent throws cars at him* Thats better.Now,Here's the plot!
Soul Eater is set at Death Weapon Meister Academy (死神武器職人専門学校) -"DWMA" for short—located in the fictional Death City in Nevada, United States.The school is run by Shinigami, also known as Death, as a training facility for humans with the ability to transform into weapons, as well as the wielders of those weapons, called meisters.Attending this school are meister Maka Albarn and her scythe partner Soul Eater; ninja Black Star and his partner Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, who can turn into a variety of different weapons such as a kusarigama, shuriken, and ninjatō; and Shinigami's son Death the Kid and his pistol partners Liz and Patty Thompson. The goal of the school's meister students is to have their weapons defeat and absorb the souls of 99 evil humans and one witch, which will dramatically increase the power of the given weapon and turn them into "death scythes", weapons capable of being used by Shinigami.
THIS.IS...NUMBERRRRRR!!! (Nine).*karate chops a kid in half* HAHAHA! WITNESS MY POWERRR!! Anyways,Heres a special guest...SCOOBY FREAKING DOO! *kids go wild* bahaha,Just kidding! *Awwwww* No freaking special guest! BAHAHAHAHAHA.Anyone else noticed that kid in the back? Yeah,Someone kill him.Anyways,The next anime...Gintama! :D Le plot:
The story of Gin Tama takes place in Edo (known today as Tokyo because of its name change in 1868), Japan, which was conquered by aliens called "Amanto" (Sky people) in the late Edo period. The samurai of Japan fought the aliens, but after their defeat the Amanto placed a ban on carrying swords in public. The plot is focused on an eccentric samurai, Gintoki Sakata who helps a teenager named Shinpachi Shimura save his sister Tae from a group of aliens who want to make her part of a brothel. Impressed with Gintoki, Shinpachi becomes his apprentice and works with him as a freelancer in order to pay the monthly rent where Gintoki lives, as well as to know more about him. The two of them rescue a teenage alien girl named Kagura from a group of Yakuza who wanted to use her superhuman strength to kill people. Kagura joins Shinpachi and Gintoki to work as freelancers and the three become known as "Yorozuya" ("We do everything"). While doing their job they encounter the police force Shinsengumi several times, who normally ally with Odd Jobs Gin in their work since they commonly involve dangerous criminals. They also come to meet Gintoki's former comrades during the Amanto's invasion, including the terrorist Kotaro Katsura who maintains a friendly relationship with them despite his ambitions to destroy the bakufu. On the other hand, Shinsuke Takasugi acts as a major antagonist throughout the series, as he wants to destroy the bakufu in a more violent way than Katsura does.

Nice story huh? Aliens.Woohoo.exciting..Supernatural..SERI­OUS­LY KILL THE KID IN THE BACK! anyways,Time for the next one!
*FYI: If you have any suggestions for me,Please send me a message.*
DOO DOO DOO DOO DO THE MUSICAL DOODLE!
Uh
Um
WHO OPENED THE FREAKING CURTAINS?
Well I guess I had better do some ****** ******* writing that my ****** mind thinks are ******* legit!
Sorry to all the mentally scarred children out there.Please donate an acorn to the "HELP SCARRED CHILDREN" Charity.Thanks.Anyways,Im gong to watch some anime,So please enjoy this ten hour video of me eating the hittest chilli in the world.HAHA,JOKE,I wouldnt sacrafice my tastebuds for all of you people.STAND THERE IN SILENCE TILL I GET BACK!
Bye~