AquaMarine6663 The Posi+ive RP or: Let's Make People Happy

Windwakerguy430 posted on Aug 09, 2019 at 02:27PM
In New Noir City, the people have come under an... odd sort of weight. People live their lives normally, yet it always feels off. Crime is not rampant in the upper districts, yet people always appear miserable. People of power are looking out for the people as they had promised, and yet a heavy feeling of oppression can be felt all across the city. And then, there’s the strange occurrences. New Noir City is an odd place already, being a city that is structured more like a massive tower with a dozen districts, the poor at the bottom and the rich at the top, each area and location having their own strange residents, but with the addition of monsters that range from living food to bizarre animal like beasts suddenly appearing an attacking residents in secret, it doesn’t help that a strange being came into the town with a huge smile and a desire to make people happy. With his help, he will lead you to the thick of all the madness, all the negative emotions, and fight it off to make New Noir City a city truly worth being in. Or attempt to with the odd nature of your yellow headed friend.

Notes of Worthy

-This is (For the most part) in the style of a show for mature children (Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, etc.). It would be best to maintain that. That said, some mature themes are expected to show up, just handled in a mature manner.
-This is set in the modern day, but everything is fictional. There are no real world references to be found. This universe is its own bizarre thing entirely
-Enemies are known as Negativities and come in many shapes and sizes. Some are more threatening than others. But they are all based on negative or bad emotions
-Humans have their own Negativities that are like them, known as NegaForms. They are created when a person has evil intentions in their heart or when they are burdened by negative emotions such as jealousy or sadness and escape through these NegaForms. NegaForms exist in their own realities which always represents their outlook on the world from the real forms perspective
-Comedy is the main theme of this RP.

Da Rules
-No harassing others
-If you have an idea, consult the RP creator for it (You’ll most likely get the okay)
-Do not kill other people’s characters
-There are no limits to how many characters you can have. Keeping track of them is your responsibility
-No godmodding.
-Have fun
last edited on Aug 20, 2019 at 05:35AM

AquaMarine6663 966 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 966

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Windwakerguy430 said…
Mondo Cavara
Bio: A hispanic-American kid, born and raised in New Noir City. His view on the city mixed with the miserable emotions that the residents of the town give off, Mondo has become a more cynical person with a desire for a change for the better. His mood has gotten him into trouble a few times, but his heart is in the right place and his want for a better life for his family and the city allows him to keep his negative feelings suppressed, for now

Smiley
Bio: N/A
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Canada24 commented…
Wow پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Wow, thanks for your response XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*New Noir City, California. a bustling metropolis that was more of a large tower than a city, with over twelve districts that rise high in the sky. District 1, the poverty ridden district where crime is rampant and where the Noir Police have closed it off to other citizens. The 12th District, where only the rich and powerful reside, a gorgeous view of the Nevada desert and the neon lights of New Noir City seen from their homes. From the middle ground district, District 6, a youth was walking down the street in his academy uniform, backpack slung over his shoulder and headphones on as he walked down the street, ignoring any passing classmates or news headlines as he was heading home from school*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Seanthehedgehog said…
Jeff Thompson
Bio: Jeff recently moved into New Noir from St. Louis after getting a job as a photographer for a company publishing books. He lives in District 7 in a small but beautiful red house.
Seanthehedgehog commented…
I won't be able to post anymore until after work. Feel free to start without me. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*Mondo kept his eyes forward, walking down the street. He lived in the 7th District, a decent home where his family was well off, thanks to his fathers job as an officer and his mother's job as a brain surgeon, but leaving Mondo at home alone most of the time. He ran up the stairs that connected District 6 to District 7, finding the elevators too crowded for him. Oh his way up, however, he could've sworn he saw something falling in the distance. He couldn't quite make out what it was, but he thought it was just a bird or someone throwing something off the upper districts, and kept moving up the stairs*
Jeff: *Walks out of a store with a new laptop, and bumps into Mondo* Forgive me. Are you alright? *Lends out a hand to help Mondo up on his feet*
*Mondo falls to the ground, his headphones falling to the side. As the man offers to help him up, he picks himself off the ground, ignoring his hand as he picks his headphones back up, putting them back onto his head and continuing to walk without another word*
Jeff: Hey kid. *Follows Mondo* I hope you're not mad at me. I said I was sorry.
*Mondo kept walking away from the man in silence, making his way up the stairs. He turned the music on his mp3 up louder, even starting to walk faster to avoid a conversation with the man*
Jeff: What the hell? *Walks towards his home*
*Mondo made his way to his house, taking every back alley way he could to avoid anymore confrontations, hoping to get home before he ran into anyone else*

*As Jeff was making his way home, there was the sound of something from behind an apartment building. It was an old building, most of the residence gone at the point of the day, and those that stayed were all elderly and sleeping. Whatever nose was coming from behind, however, didn't sound like a conversation. It didn't even seem human. It sounded like a distorted audio recording from a tape recorder.*
Jeff: *Ignores the sound, and continues walking to his house*
*As Jeff was walking away from the building, he was suddenly hit in the back of the shoulder with,.. something. In fact, it didn't hurt at all. It was more of something for him to get noticed by. When he turned around, he could see that it was a single piece of butterscotch lying on the ground, dirty and rotted, left on the ground, covered in dirt and pocket lint. Yet, for some reason, it was bigger than the usual butterscotch. Much bigger. Like the size of a baseball
Jeff: *Picks up the piece of butterscotch* How on earth does a piece of candy like this get so big?
*As Jeff looked at it, the sticky substance coating his fingers, he could notice something... strange about it. Something about it seemed odd. And then something seemed much more odd once the Butterscotch started to blink at him. But once it's mouth was opened, Jeff could see that it was not ordinary candy. It also proved to be unordinary when it proceeded to bite at him several times in an attempt to kill him*
Jeff: *Drops the butterscotch, and backs up* This was definitely not in the brochure.
*Once the living butterscotch is dropped onto the floor, it screams, like that of a baby, calling in a group of more butterscotch creatures. They roll along the ground, rolling in Jeff's direction, mouths open, ready to bite*

~Enemy Name: Bitterscotch~
Jeff: Why are you attacking me of all people?!
*With no answer or motive, the creatures roll towards Jeff at an alarmingly fast rate, ready to strike and kill*

*Mondo was making his way down the alleyway, keeping to himself, disregarding the strange creature that was right behind him. It was a sickly looking creature, a white puff ball like that of a ghost, but held an ice bag on it's head, wrapped in a blanket. However, it had only the intent of killing in mind*

~Enemy Name: Aching Apparition*~
Jeff: *Waiting for Bitterscotch to make a move, ready to dodge the oncoming attack*
*The three Bitterscotch rolled forward, their tiny mouths open, pathetic, but still vicious, as they leapt at him, ready to bite down on him a third time*
Jeff: *Runs to right, watching the Bitterscotch crash into each other*
*The three Bitterscothch crash and tumble, disorientating themselves, but not for long, giving Jeff just enough time to put his plan into motion*
Jeff: *Opens a fire hydrant, spraying the bitterscotch*
*The water from the fire hydrant knocked the three Bitterscotch to the floor, melting them completely and defeating them and defeating them. A victory that was short lived as Jeff was attacked by the creature that was speaking in the strange dialect, a medium sized robot with a police siren on it's head, shouting at Jeff as the alarm was going off, rushing at him with a club*

~Enemy Name: Alarmed A.I.~
Jeff: *Spraying more water at Alarmed A.I.* Water and electronics don't mix.
*Unlike the Bitterscotch, the A.I. is much more agile and planning, managing to dodge out of the way of the water before striking the hydrant with the club, knocking the hydrant out of the way, causing the water to shoot upward uncontrollably, leaving Jeff without a weapon*
*As Jeff was fighting the creature, Mondo fell back down the stairs with his backpack held in his hand as he fell on his back, the Aching Apparition floating towards him, ready to attack him*
Jeff: *Looks at the new laptop in his bag* I really don't want to do this. *Hits Alarmed AI with the laptop in his bag*
*The Alarmed A.I.'s head spun around in a daze before falling back into place, ready to attack once more*
*Mondo jumped up to his legs, hoping to get a reading on what it was that was attacking them, but even he wasn't able to grasp just what they were. A robot and a ghost. all he could think to himself was... What?*
Jeff: *Trips the Alarmed AI, making him fall into the gushing water from the destroyed hydrant*
There's a lot of fighting for a comedy. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Haven't آپ seen most shonen عملی حکمت XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
آپ know I don't watch anime. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Disgusting XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*As the Alerted A.I. was started to electrocute on the ground, the Aching Apparition soon followed. Despite Mondo swinging the bag at it, it was no good, the bag passing right through it. And before long, the path was blocked by two more Aching Apparitions, floating closer and closer to the group, ready to strike*
What the heck is this?
*From the opposite end, there stood a... man? He had his hands in his pockets, looking at the ghosts. But most notable was the giant yellow head, like that of a mascot, with a huge grin that took up a portion of his head. He wore a brown jacket with a strange punk logo on the shirt and blue jeans, yet the smile remained on his face as he spoke, the mouth not moving at all* This is quite the show I must add?
Jeff: *Looks at his damaged laptop* At least I have the receipt. I can get a new one for free.
*The man with the big smiling head couldn't help but shout* H-Hey, I'm here! Pay attention to me
Shut up! *Mondo finally shouted at the man. It was the first thing that Jeff heard, before Mondo continued* Either help or go away
Jeff: *Looks behind him* More fighting. Also not in the brochure. *Running towards Mondo*
*The mascot crossed his arms* Help?.... Okay
*With that, the mascot took out a boom box, hitting the play button, and already, started bumpin his head to the music*
*Mondo looked over in confusion* What.......?

(Okay off to work)
Hey, good choice. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Jeff: *Stops next to Mondo* What did you get yourself into this time?
I have a سوال for you. I'm writing an مضمون based off of a GTP roleplay we did. Do آپ have a pic of your OC, Firearm? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Sadly not XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I'm just putting it on there so I can focus on other پرستار fictions that I am currently writing. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*As the music starts to build up, the mascots head keeps bouncing up and down, getting the attention of the creatures. In a second, he falls forward, catching himself on his hands as he starts to spin himself around in a sort of break dance fashion, spinning his legs to kick the creatures, knocking them back as they hit the walls, exploding in a cloud of smoke. As the ghosts are gone, the mascot finishes his fighting dance by balancing himself on his hand, not even panting despite the speed of his movement and the uniform he wore*
Jeff: *Looks at the mascot* How are we supposed to defeat this guy?
Defeat?
*The mascot jumped onto his feet, holding his hands up* No, no, I ain't here to fight. I'm with you guys. The names Smiley
... *Mondo rolled his eyes at his gesture, putting his hands in his pocket before he spoke* Ha ha, very funny. Now what's your real name?
Smiley. Well, Smiley Orlando Alexander Maurice Ka'aral Flip-Kick #2 the III.5 *The mascot said, speaking in a tone that showed he was still smiling. In fact, the eyes on his "mask" seemed to blink as well, in an almost realistic fashion*
Jeff: In that case, nice to meet you. I'm Jeff.
*Smiley gave a nod before he immediately hugged Jeff, spinning him around* Pleased to meet you, Jeff. And you are-
Leaving *Mondo said as he put his headphones back on, threw his backpack over his shoulders and made his way back up the stairs*
Jeff: Excuse me, I'll be right back. *Following Mondo* Where are you going?
Anywhere but here *Mondo shouted as he went up the stairs, barely acknowledging Jeff* why don't you do the same and go back to taking pictures with your little camera
Jeff: *Grabs Mondo's arm* Something weird is going on here, and you can't ignore it. We need to find out what it is, and put an end to the insanity.
Does it look like I really care *Mondo said as he pulled his arm away* So yeah, there was some weird stuff that happened. Ain't got nothing to do with me. I'm just a school student, alright? Whatever is going on here has nothing to do with me and I ain't getting involved
Jeff: Oh that's far from the truth my friend. Out of all the people in this populated city, those random creatures decided to attack us. Why?
You just came by
*Smiley said as he sat down, opening up a little notepad* I've been taking notes of these things and found that they have animal like instincts, attacking the first thing that they come into contact with. They don't kill the person they attack, but they do beat them up and leave them in a hospital with no memory or any emotions whatsoever. I call these creatures Negatives, and they come in a million other forms
Jeff: Well, at least I know I'll be alive within the next 24 hours.
Good *Mondo moved himself away from Jeff* Then I know I have no reason to get involved
Well *Smiley said as he scratched his large head* There's also the fact that they will come and attack everyone they get their hands on, as well as creating a huge shift in the world which will result in all humans becoming emotionless husks to become one hive mind
Jeff: What can we do to stop them?
*Smiley turned to him, his grin widening from the mask as he answered* Oh, well, simple. We just gotta stop all this bad mojo going around. I'm telling you, there's a lot of it here in this city and I plan on putting a stop to it. We gotta put some smiles on people's faces